Katie Price #274 Dear Walter Mitty, with your singular bitty, wish you’d disappear off to Butt Alabama City

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad i could give you a chuckle so gave him a girlfriend. 😘View attachment 2153530
You are awesome as are Mr and Miss Potato x

you need to be cautious, you can cook, you can drive, you can look after animals, sort the kids out and meet all their needs and you actually have a job. Oh duck, Stan you could be the next new egg😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wtaf, she is off her face, unable to even focus.. 😂
What's with the one pig eye? Is everything out of alignment on her. I thought she was going for the fox eye look........Massive fail Skanky.
Is there any part of her body she hasn't bleeping destroy? Stupid question, the unfiltered photos tell the true mess she's made.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s wonderful being a Krusty, Like entering some weird Bizarro World , Planet Skanky where the laws of the Natural do not apply, every day , in the words of the great Johnny Nash , There are more questions than answers ,
Skanky is a wonder woman , in May 2022 , she completed 100 hours of unpaid work for a local charity, and said she will keep working for them every week, on the 4th April 2023 it was reported that she started her 170 hours community service for breaking the restraining order, what with onlyfans working abroad etc etc etc how does she fit it all in???
Lawbreaking chav

Reactions: 22
Honestly I needed to laugh today, Kipper and Crawl out in the wild have helped. My mum's beloved whippet lost his battle with leukaemia this morning, He was 10 years old and a absolute sweetheart ❤ and was loved up untill the very last second, so if you're having a drink tonight, please raise a glass to Tiggy. Sorry to derail, Kippers a massive bleep.
Rip Tiggy xxx

• Heart
Found these amusing comments on it's FB page..

POSTER

I love JYY but 3 time they have messed my order up missing items and still awaiting items it's put me off buying from them again, I know its nothing to do with you.
tshirts Are cheep quality wasn't impressed paid for 3 and only 2 in the pack. Gonna phone up Tuesday still waiting for a mystery bag and the one I did get was 1 item clothing and some lashes or something, again total let down tbh. Xxx

Katie Price

morning, that’s strange did you order any of my range that was on preorder as sometimes it takes longer. yes yes sounds right the mystery bags is clothing and my makeup range mixed just for £20 if you used a code etc. That’s really good xxxx

POSTER
Katie Price what's strange is how you can have the gall to rip off your so called fans without an inch of remorse

POSTER
she seems to have that down to a fine art
1f644.png

POSTER
at least you seen the light cheap tat and a rip off

POSTER
as if she gives af. Just takes the money

--------------------------
Katie Price Talentless, uses her kids to line her pockets. #UnfitMother #LockTheB*tchUpAndThrowAwayTheKey
1f621.png
1f44e.png

Morning walk to the fridge for alcohol and the kitchen counter (sniff sniff ) or still in her pit as it's her sister posting this drivel

you remind me of my grand father with all them tattoes

Oh dear what the hell has she done to herself she looks like a trans i suppose it teaches us to know when enough is enough
1f602.png

What the holy heck

Vile, wouldn’t even go there if she was the last woman on earth.
Can’t stand the woman

🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Found these amusing comments on it's FB page..

POSTER

I love JYY but 3 time they have messed my order up missing items and still awaiting items it's put me off buying from them again, I know its nothing to do with you.
tshirts Are cheep quality wasn't impressed paid for 3 and only 2 in the pack. Gonna phone up Tuesday still waiting for a mystery bag and the one I did get was 1 item clothing and some lashes or something, again total let down tbh. Xxx

Katie Price

morning, that’s strange did you order any of my range that was on preorder as sometimes it takes longer. yes yes sounds right the mystery bags is clothing and my makeup range mixed just for £20 if you used a code etc. That’s really good xxxx

POSTER
Katie Price what's strange is how you can have the gall to rip off your so called fans without an inch of remorse

POSTER
she seems to have that down to a fine art View attachment 2153629

POSTER
at least you seen the light cheap tat and a rip off

POSTER
as if she gives af. Just takes the money

--------------------------
Katie Price Talentless, uses her kids to line her pockets. #UnfitMother #LockTheB*tchUpAndThrowAwayTheKeyView attachment 2153630View attachment 2153631

Morning walk to the fridge for alcohol and the kitchen counter (sniff sniff ) or still in her pit as it's her sister posting this drivel

you remind me of my grand father with all them tattoes

Oh dear what the hell has she done to herself she looks like a trans i suppose it teaches us to know when enough is enough View attachment 2153632

What the holy heck

Vile, wouldn’t even go there if she was the last woman on earth.
Can’t stand the woman

🥳🥳
just how thick are her fans that buy her crap ? didnt get what they paid for the first time,so go and buy again and get stiffed, and then go and buy another lot, and get ripped off for a third time ! its dickheads like these that keep the scammers going. just how many times is one person going to be fleeced by the same person, before they realise. ?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Latest Backgrid photos 🤢
She has got no waist whatsoever!
---
Aww skanky another boggle has joined your boggle knee friends! You haggered butchered twit! See you've brought out the gif for his daily outing.
Que the elbow tats done soon!
---
D'awwwwww..... he lurves her....

View attachment 2152922

Although he could be trying to push her off in this shot...

View attachment 2152923
That snarl! 😂 😂
---
I can't take all the credit Jaynie.. this is Pa Tato my Sensei, spiritual guide and the source of my mystic powers of foresight. 👁🤣View attachment 2153459
Stan. Ya tits are wonky!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How's that for the stringy rat's tails look. 😘View attachment 2153622
Oh dear, Stan my internet went down last night, just catching up, I'm killing myself laughing here again now, you've got Phil and Grant spot on there 🤣🤣👍
---
She had a ceremonial role. She was the ‘Gold-Stick-in-Waiting, the King’s personal bodyguard
Yep, correct. She's amazing that lady, always been an Anne fan 👍

What do we think old off-her-head bagface will be up to today then folks? Hurriedly arranging to get home tomorrow??? 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.