Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here before I catch up I'm still on the last thread 😄 💕 xx

Cole likes his new car 🤭 x

His even got matching teef and headlights glow 😄

Resizer_16113366301930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
I’ve got so much to say about her, but I’ll start with last nights documentary and what I saw of Harvey and his behaviour. I have worked with SEN children and adults for 26 years. His behaviour has never been managed to the point where he can regulated his anxiety and anger. I have come across very few young adults who displayed a similar level of aggression both to himself and surroundings. That’s why rare cases of these type of young adults being sectioned are so prevalent in the media. School will have tried their best to help with strategies but it’s sadly obvious that this has not been carried out at home. It’s odd that Harvey’s needs have increased so much in the last couple of years, hence him being placed in residential school. In my opinion, this has been since Amy became ill and moved to Spain. Amy was openly his main Carer and since she’s gone KP hasn’t known how to handle him or meet his basic care needs. Look back on all her reality programmes, Harvey was rarely seen in those, even back in the Katie & Peter days. She is obviously ill equipped to deal with him and care for him.
The odd habit of her saying something and he responds etc is like they have their own catchphrases. This is not good for a child with communication needs. It’s known as echolalia, and a common trait in autistic people. They tend to use it as a self comfort. KP encouraging this is another bad sign, she should be trying to engage him in communication, if not verbal then through communication books etc.
For the first college visit she didn’t bring his ear defenders and she didn’t prepare him in any way.
For the next visit she only brought out the social story book in the taxi! She would’ve received this at least a few weeks in advance, She should’ve been showing him this every day, if not twice a day to fully prepare him. The poor kid didn’t know what the hell was happening to him! I was fuming all the way through this programme because of she was a decent parent it might’ve been a totally different story for Harvey, and he could’ve been a much calmer, less anxious, happier boy.
She’s an absolute disgrace as a Mother and has failed that child at every turn, starting by refusing to stop her very public partying (and everything that entails 👃🏼) when she was pregnant with him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
View attachment 398347

There you go sweetheart.
She's absolutely right. I actually agree with her 😳.
"Not many people could cope like I can". It's true.

It's true because most people actually ARE caring for the person they say they're caring for. Most people who say they are doing it on their own ARE doing it on their own. Most people who say they don't have carers DON'T have carers. Most people who say they don't get a break DON'T get a break. Most people DON'T cheat, lie, exploit, abuse the situation to make themselves look good. They haven't got time because they're just trying to survive. Most people don't fuck off on multiple holiday's for weeks at a time. Most people are thankful if they get to drink a hot cuppa in peace. Most people don't spend £1000's or have time for endless "beauty" treatments. Most people are pleased if they get time for a shower & a brush through their hair. Most people haven't had £1000's upon £1000's at their disposal which they've wasted. Most people are making very little money stretch & wondering where they can try & save a bit more.

So Katie fucking Price, shove your fucking pity party up your fucking arse. You are insulting every single genuine carer out there. You are a truly disgusting creature 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
The Daily Mail is quick to dig up the late Mick Norcross’s finances, so why not Katie’s?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Pom Bear

VIP Member
A more nicer version of Katie at that gay club pic 😄 xx

This is more appropriate I think lol 😃 x

Resizer_16114502910360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

tacheovale

Yes, those pics were particularly inappropriate. Absolutely no need to be topless & rubbing herself against him. It's disturbing. I personally wouldn't be topless on holiday with my kids. And definitely not cuddled up against them whilst topless. It could be very difficult for him to understand what is or isn't appropriate behaviour. I'm all for extra affection if it helps. But a lot of it seems to give quite an inappropriate suggestion. Does she do that to get a reaction? Who knows 🤷. Maybe he likes the affection & it's a safe place for him. Or maybe he's worried that she'll disappear again for days or weeks & he's hanging on for fear of letting go? I never force my affection on my eldest with additional needs. I readily give affection on the terms it is sought. That's how it works for us. The younger is slightly different. I will "force" affection if I see signs of a full on meltdown & I know I can stop it.

So she's saying he's now in his own house rigged with camera's. Is this for his safety or so she can use footage for the next documentary she's after? I actually feel guilty for always thinking the worst 😏

This is actually a well written piece. Obviously a journalist who can ACTUALLY write 😁. Is she right & we're wrong?

Are we all "trowels"?
Yeah, she's got some impressive achievements to her name.

- Managed to stumble out of Chinawhite, tits out and pissed out of her skull, with every average 00's 'celebrity' shagger on her arm at one time or another when Harvey was only months old

- The record for the most number of tit jobs in the whole of the UK

- An impressive coke habit

- 5x3 kids (4 of whom she's lost custody of)

- Bankrupt

- Spunked a 45 million (alleged) fortune up the wall

- Managed to virtually destroy a Surrey mansion

- A world record six, yes SIX autobiographies!!!!

- Has met 'the one' more than any other female in history, combined.

Since when did pointing out the truth become trolling? Since this gaslighting twunt started trying to 'get her empire back' thats when.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

NParker

Chatty Member
I'm late, I just watched the Channel 4 interview...

She comes alive as soon as she gets a chance to open her mouth...

OH YEAH, CUZ HARVEY...HE'S 29 STONE. HE'S GOT PRADA WILLIES AND IT'S SO HARD BEIN ALL ON MY OWN. I WOZ IN THE PRIORY FOR 5 WEEKS, YOU KNOW CUZ OF THE PRESS AND THE MEDIA AND THAT. DON'T BELIEVE WOT THEY SAY CUZ ALL THEY DO IS JUDGE YOU, BUT NOW I'VE MET CULL LOOK AT HIM - HE'S A REAL MAN. YOU WAIT AND SEE WOT'S COMING. I'M GONNA BE BACK DRESS UP ABSOLUTE RIDICKULOS, DOIN MY PRESS CALLS AND WE'RE GONNA AVE A BABY, AND I'LL DO BABY STUFF, AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, REALLY DIFFERENT FROM WOT U'D EXPECT. OH AND DON'T BELIEVE WOT THE MEDIA WRITE ABOUT ME, I DON'T EVEN WONNA GO BACK TO THE MANSION, CUZ IT'S GOT BAD MEMORIES FOR ME AND ALL WOT I'VE BEEN FRU. IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL BEING BANKRUPT COZ I KNOW WOT WORKS AND PWICEY IS BACK.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Katie must be very smug right now.

How DARE she say not many people could cope like she can? My hat goes off to those parents raising special needs children on a full time basis, not swanning off on holidays every other week with her next squeeze. I honestly cannot even express what I want to say as I am soooo angry at her nerve!🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Will she be pushing for the prosecution of the person who shared the video of Harvey half naked & urinating in the street whilst he was in her care????? No, I didn't think so 😡
All my Tattle Chums. I'm absolutely delighted to have been voted autor of the new thread. It's made my day! Thank you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And maybe want some privacy and for their children to grow up in a normal, stable environment!
I'm sorry but I must agree with Katie on this. Why aren't all celebrities/z-list wannabe/has beens etc shoving their disabled kids out their to raise awareness (get themselves attention)? It's disgraceful that they don't want us to know all about & see their adult children half naked urinating in the street, wetting themselves, in soiled clothing, half naked, having meltdowns, clearly distressed, being ignored in YouTube clips, smashed up houses, eating mountains of the wrong food groups, incontinent, nappy wearing, aggression.......oh wait, hang on a minute....maybe they want to give their children the right to privacy, dignity & to live a normal life for them to the best of their ability? I cannot possibly begin to understand how she's comfortable with putting every single bit of him out there. I'm fairly certain if he had greater mental capacity he wouldn't allow it & she wouldn't do it. Every bit of this is wrong & disturbingly so. There is no amount of money or publicity in the whole world that could persuade me to put every bit of my additional needs children out there. Even my closet most trusted friends don't know everything. They don't need to. It would benefit nobody. And abuse my children's right to privacy & dignity.

I actually feel desperately sorry for Dwight today. Has anyone bothered to think how this may affect him or his family at all? Is this whole shit show orchestrated to guilt him in to forking out money for Harvey?

I don't understand how people can be so stupidly blind. It actually blows my mind.

At this point I don't even want anyone to call her out as such but just ask some gently leading questions & get her answers. I would actually like to know what her response/justification would be to holidaying after he came out of hospital, lying about the foot breaks, holidaying in the Maldives for weeks, claiming to be the sole carer, following all Covid restrictions etc. Her brain must be a fascinating place & I'd like to understand how it works. I'm also fascinated by the brains of serial killers....for Christmas I was gifted a set of serial killer Top Trumps 😂🤣

It doesn’t surprise me too, as priceless “interviewed” that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.
Skanky flaps & Carole have already made it clear they want a TV show taking about health, family life, cooking etc. All areas in which they clearly excel 🙄

• Heart

Lily-the-pink

Honest thoughts so far...

1) He's such a polite young man. I'd really love for him to go to college and become his own person more.

2) There's a world of difference between how college staff talk to him and how she talks to him.

3) Thank fuck Cole's not been mentioned!

• Heart

tacheovale

I wish she would act and dress her age. Probably not a popular opinion and may even come off as misogynistic, sorry. But I've just watched her stories and she dresses like a teen/early 20s person and it just comes across as desperate. Would dearly love someone to give her a makeover/under.
She's got a face like a welders bench, and a body thats 80% scar tissue. The velour trackies are all part of the image innit i.e. washed up 90's tart off for a night down Chinawhite with Dean Gaffney

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cloud Chaser

Good morning everyone,
Firstly I want to apologise if it appeared conversations were going to be taking place away from Tattle. That was not my intention. As Katie has been known to threaten and play dirty it was nearly a way to provide a safe email address for information to be passed on to the Police/Solicitors if necessary.
Secondly the bill for dealing with the bankruptcy has so far swallowed any amount Katie had paid up til July. Basically Solicitors first creditors second...The Solicitors who were employed by Katie for the IVA...

The video of Harvey in the Alley has always felt suspicious to me. I think someone on here mentioned that the voice sounded very much like Ryan’s. I believe it was leaked deliberately for the “Harvey is uncontrollable storyline”.
This sickens me! I’m a parent of a child with special needs. My child needs consistency, routine and to feel secure. They have charts, boundary’s and consequences. My child is bigger and stronger than me and it’s hard, really hard.
Special needs children often do go through a regression with puberty but THEY CAN relearn skills. Never once have I asked my child if they love me but I tell them often that I LOVE THEM.
Katie is not at all mindful of the impact these stories will have on Harvey’s siblings. What does she do?.. tell THEM to not believe what they read.
That poor beautiful boy 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Going to catch up in abit but I thought I put on the first one of my two pics as promised.

A silly one...Katie is a sole carer 😄 xx

Hold on 🤔..looks like she's been kicked in the face when the photo was taken lol 🤭x

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion.

Katie Price #19. Her parenting skills are clearly not all there, that's why her kids all live elsewhere.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

liar liar

VIP Member
Trouble is, now he is an adult, he will be moved to be looked after by adult services and I don’t believe they will be as rigorous as maybe child services would be? 😔
There are thousands of young adults who need this care - you will see them wandering the streets. There are not enough places to put them. Why on earth should Harvey get a place anywhere paid for us before these others who clearly don't come from homes where their mothers wear designer clothes, go on expensive holidays, own expensive cars, have there nails done every day of the week along with their hair? I can't believe proper questions aren't being asked - he is no more deserving than anyone else whatsoever - we simply know his name or more to the point his mother's name and notoriety.

• Heart
Reactions: 23