Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And maybe want some privacy and for their children to grow up in a normal, stable environment!
I'm sorry but I must agree with Katie on this. Why aren't all celebrities/z-list wannabe/has beens etc shoving their disabled kids out their to raise awareness (get themselves attention)? It's disgraceful that they don't want us to know all about & see their adult children half naked urinating in the street, wetting themselves, in soiled clothing, half naked, having meltdowns, clearly distressed, being ignored in YouTube clips, smashed up houses, eating mountains of the wrong food groups, incontinent, nappy wearing, aggression.......oh wait, hang on a minute....maybe they want to give their children the right to privacy, dignity & to live a normal life for them to the best of their ability? I cannot possibly begin to understand how she's comfortable with putting every single bit of him out there. I'm fairly certain if he had greater mental capacity he wouldn't allow it & she wouldn't do it. Every bit of this is wrong & disturbingly so. There is no amount of money or publicity in the whole world that could persuade me to put every bit of my additional needs children out there. Even my closet most trusted friends don't know everything. They don't need to. It would benefit nobody. And abuse my children's right to privacy & dignity.

I actually feel desperately sorry for Dwight today. Has anyone bothered to think how this may affect him or his family at all? Is this whole tit show orchestrated to guilt him in to forking out money for Harvey?

I don't understand how people can be so stupidly blind. It actually blows my mind.

At this point I don't even want anyone to call her out as such but just ask some gently leading questions & get her answers. I would actually like to know what her response/justification would be to holidaying after he came out of hospital, lying about the foot breaks, holidaying in the Maldives for weeks, claiming to be the sole carer, following all Covid restrictions etc. Her brain must be a fascinating place & I'd like to understand how it works. I'm also fascinated by the brains of serial killers....for Christmas I was gifted a set of serial killer Top Trumps 😂🤣

It doesn’t surprise me too, as priceless “interviewed” that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.
Skanky flaps & Carole have already made it clear they want a TV show taking about health, family life, cooking etc. All areas in which they clearly excel 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you fellow Tattlers for updates - I didn't watch the documentary, but did se the Scratch card YT.

It's a constant drip feed from her isn't it - little snippets here and there, just enough to create interest. She knows what she's doing - it's been her only job after all.

The Scratch card vid, made my heart sink further - like Harvey is a performing seal, to bring out and show, at her whim. I really am so very shocked that he doesn't have an Advocate and that SS cannot put a stop to this.

She is now saying she wants to be an Ambassador for Disabilities, to highlight Harvey's disability - why hasn't she been doing this for years? Because it wasn't important enough to her - but now money is no longer bountiful, she is using Harvey as a gravy train.

The housing situation - if she does have Harvey at another address, and in another County, that could be to do with that County paying more towards Harvey's care.

We lived in a county that supported people with disabilities well, but the next County didn't. I knew of 2 families, that moved to where we were because of this. This was some years ago, and things will have changed again since, but that's what struck me.

All of what she is doing, is done with knowledge I expect gshe will have been advised that if she does "xyz", the outcome should be this.

Harvey's needs at 18, would have been in discussion from around age 14 - nothing happens overnight. Its working towards that time of our cared for people either living home to go to a residential training college, living independently, staying at home with work placement - there are different options.

I'm thinking to when our own DS left school/college - and some of his peers - there were options back then, not many agreed, but it wasn't all doom and gloom.

If the cared for person needs to go to a setting "out of county", that all takes times to be agreed - years in fact, hence the ball starting to roll at age 14.

How anyone in their right mind can think she is a caring, nurturing Mother is beyond me - SHE comes before any of her children - and the same now with her and Teef - both of them deserve each other.

Again as before, I'm sorry for a long post. I've tried to not read so much, as it makes me feel 😭🙁😞 and in the current situation that's not good for me.

I'd like 10 minutes with her - I'd like her to meet our DS - Harvey's life shouldn't be like this. She has the means and contacts, where he could have been settled by now. Its heart breaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
And maybe want some privacy and for their children to grow up in a normal, stable environment!
Katie told The Sun: “Harvey is lucky as I’ve already set up a plus-size clothing firm for him, because he needs income himself.
Really I thought it was Ben’s company and he did a line of clothing to with #HarveySlaw
I hope Ben starts to realise he’s been used by priceless

Reactions: 19
Wat
It doesn’t surprise me too, as priceless “interviewed” that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.
Watching the documentary now. Only about 15 mins in so some observations:

1. She clearly stresses him out. You can hear from his vocal expressions he's becoming distressed but she ignores it.

2. Until now all conversations turned around to her and her needs.

3. When he had his 2 mates around she clearly upset one but just carried on turning everything round to her.

4. On a lighter, more hilarious note. Sat in the garden with Harveys chums mums you can clearly see her bald patches through her rat-tail extensions. Oh and pizza and crisps for lunch, skanky pushed the boat out there.

Off to watch the rest and will post a final review.

Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but I must agree with Katie on this. Why aren't all celebrities/z-list wannabe/has beens etc shoving their disabled kids out their to raise awareness (get themselves attention)? It's disgraceful that they don't want us to know all about & see their adult children half naked urinating in the street, wetting themselves, in soiled clothing, half naked, having meltdowns, clearly distressed, being ignored in YouTube clips, smashed up houses, eating mountains of the wrong food groups, incontinent, nappy wearing, aggression.......oh wait, hang on a minute....maybe they want to give their children the right to privacy, dignity & to live a normal life for them to the best of their ability? I cannot possibly begin to understand how she's comfortable with putting every single bit of him out there. I'm fairly certain if he had greater mental capacity he wouldn't allow it & she wouldn't do it. Every bit of this is wrong & disturbingly so. There is no amount of money or publicity in the whole world that could persuade me to put every bit of my additional needs children out there. Even my closet most trusted friends don't know everything. They don't need to. It would benefit nobody. And abuse my children's right to privacy & dignity.

I actually feel desperately sorry for Dwight today. Has anyone bothered to think how this may affect him or his family at all? Is this whole tit show orchestrated to guilt him in to forking out money for Harvey?

I don't understand how people can be so stupidly blind. It actually blows my mind.

At this point I don't even want anyone to call her out as such but just ask some gently leading questions & get her answers. I would actually like to know what her response/justification would be to holidaying after he came out of hospital, lying about the foot breaks, holidaying in the Maldives for weeks, claiming to be the sole carer, following all Covid restrictions etc. Her brain must be a fascinating place & I'd like to understand how it works. I'm also fascinated by the brains of serial killers....for Christmas I was gifted a set of serial killer Top Trumps 😂🤣

Skanky flaps & Carole have already made it clear they want a TV show taking about health, family life, cooking etc. All areas in which they clearly excel 🙄
Brilliant post Pink Squirrel 👏🙏.

You've said the things I felt, but didn't know how to write. Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a look through their website, they provide education and support up to 25 but residential only up to 19. He probably can still attend but no longer reside but that doesn't fit in with Skanky's world dominations plans with Not-lookin-for-fame CWC (Car wash Cole)

Cole has been taken in by the offers of unlimited trips abroad for disfiguring procedures, becoming the face of static inducing cheap nylon tat from China, hopes of rising from demonstrating ill fitting phone covers and dodgy diet pills to the giddy heights becoming QVC presenters of battery operated pube trimmers on the graveyard QVC slot and then finally the pinnacle of a Saturday morning TV show "Crusty and Cole cook Crap"

However CWC's lift, although not going quite to the top floor, does get off the ground slightly. He's witnessed what's gone before him and those who have managed to make a better life for themselves since escaping form the Skanky world: Pete's got Emily, Alex is engaged, Kieran is settled with Michelle, Leandro has his Avocado stall and Charles Has Lozza, OK well most are thriving but they're generating income from column clicks and seem happy. So he thinks I'll go along with it maybe marriage and the 1 baby then I'm out of it together with the fame-I'm-definitely-not -looking-for and start again with someone else not looking for fame who's half Skanky's age, job done.

But, I don't think he was prepared for Harvey and his challenging needs and the possibility of having to provide a stable homelife for him once his local college place ended He was quite content to see her other kids a few days a month but Harvey, understandably for someone who until he met Skanky had no idea of how a person with Harvey's needs behaved in a controlled, calm environment let alone the car crash one she provided, was a whole new learning curve for Cole. His pristine house was threatened and there would be limited time available to reach his not-longed-for-fame if they had to spend time caring for Harvey and putting his needs first. Harvey going to a residential college (compared to other options) may be in his very best interests and help him to thrive however It would not surprise me if there was more to this decision than what we're seeing played out.
Your middle to paragraphs have made me spit my coffee out @Silly-old-Slapper 🤣😂. I must also refrain from looking at @Pom Bear pics very late at night. 2 nights in a row I've woken my other half snorting with laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie told The Sun: “Harvey is lucky as I’ve already set up a plus-size clothing firm for him, because he needs income himself.
Really I thought it was Ben’s company and he did a line of clothing to with #HarveySlaw
Yup I said the same the other day - she hijacks everything. She doesn't have one original idea in her plastic body - that will be the one she had no work done on until she was in her 40's according to her chat with Phil and Hilloughbooby yesterday - apart from her tits (9 ops and counting). A complete fantasist with a distinct smell of Munchausen's by Proxy.

Reactions: 15
Thank you fellow Tattlers for updates - I didn't watch the documentary, but did se the Scratch card YT.

It's a constant drip feed from her isn't it - little snippets here and there, just enough to create interest. She knows what she's doing - it's been her only job after all.

The Scratch card vid, made my heart sink further - like Harvey is a performing seal, to bring out and show, at her whim. I really am so very shocked that he doesn't have an Advocate and that SS cannot put a stop to this.

She is now saying she wants to be an Ambassador for Disabilities, to highlight Harvey's disability - why hasn't she been doing this for years? Because it wasn't important enough to her - but now money is no longer bountiful, she is using Harvey as a gravy train.

The housing situation - if she does have Harvey at another address, and in another County, that could be to do with that County paying more towards Harvey's care.

We lived in a county that supported people with disabilities well, but the next County didn't. I knew of 2 families, that moved to where we were because of this. This was some years ago, and things will have changed again since, but that's what struck me.

All of what she is doing, is done with knowledge I expect gshe will have been advised that if she does "xyz", the outcome should be this.

Harvey's needs at 18, would have been in discussion from around age 14 - nothing happens overnight. Its working towards that time of our cared for people either living home to go to a residential training college, living independently, staying at home with work placement - there are different options.

I'm thinking to when our own DS left school/college - and some of his peers - there were options back then, not many agreed, but it wasn't all doom and gloom.

If the cared for person needs to go to a setting "out of county", that all takes times to be agreed - years in fact, hence the ball starting to roll at age 14.

How anyone in their right mind can think she is a caring, nurturing Mother is beyond me - SHE comes before any of her children - and the same now with her and Teef - both of them deserve each other.

Again as before, I'm sorry for a long post. I've tried to not read so much, as it makes me feel 😭🙁😞 and in the current situation that's not good for me.

I'd like 10 minutes with her - I'd like her to meet our DS - Harvey's life shouldn't be like this. She has the means and contacts, where he could have been settled by now. Its heart breaking.
Don't be sorry for a long post. I'm frequently on one here & could make War & Peace look like a short story 😂. I agree with you, postcode lotteries are rife when it comes to accessing funding, support etc. It's wrong. I also agree with you in that all the stuff she claimed not to know about is bollocks. She's either lying (she never does that 🙄) or she's had her fingers in her ears & not listened 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I've said it countless times - I believe she suffers from Munchausen's by Proxy.
This was my thought, but then I wondered wether it would just manifest in her behaviour with the one child or would she exhibit signs with her other children aswell ?

Reactions: 10

They are the lager/white diamond version of those champagne hypocrites Harry and Meagain.

This was my thought, but then I wondered wether it would just manifest in her behaviour with the one child or would she exhibit signs with her other children aswell ?
She hasn't needed to transfer her attentions as Harvey is an on-going situation for her. Also, the other 4 have strong present father figures with whom they live ALL THE TIME!

Don't be sorry for a long post. I'm frequently on one here & could make War & Peace look like a short story 😂. I agree with you, postcode lotteries are rife when it comes to accessing funding, support etc. It's wrong. I also agree with you in that all the stuff she claimed not to know about is bollocks. She's either lying (she never does that 🙄) or she's had her fingers in her ears & not listened 😡
I'm worried you may start on the 'prequel' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Health (constantly coked and pissed out of your head), Family Life (when are my kids birthdays again, all been repossessed), Cooking (signature dish grey mash, frozen pies, processed peas, watery gravy that looks like it's come out of a puddle, oh and dont forgeh

Programme formats. Health (coked out off my head and pissed), Family Life (how many kids do I have and what are their birthdays, oh duck it, they've all been repossessed like the pink Range Rover), Cooking (signature dish, famous grey mash, frozen pies, processed peas from a tin, watery gravy that looks like it's come out of a puddle, the ketchup, all slopped up prison canteen style). Sweet Baby Jesus. It would be the equivalent of Edward Scissorhands being the host on a programme about how to cut hair!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ashtead is in Surrey - that is/was the rental... Horsham is in West Sussex - that is where Mucky Mansion is - Cole's house is in Essex where Katie says she is living. Moobie have you rented your house to Harvey? <Collapses in tears of laughter> :ROFLMAO: Who is paying for a supposed rental for Harvey and a full-time carer who must actually be on shifts with 1/2 others realistically? Who, who, who???
As Harvey has left school now he will be entitled to benefits and housing of his own as he has a Learning Disability as well as all his other issues. If England is the same as Scotland then a Social Worker will have assessed him and he’ll get a package of care to suit his needs which would include carers time etc. This can be done through them or as direct payments to his guardian who then would employ/pay the carers directly. I would be interested to know who holds his financial guardianship as no way would the courts agree that she was fit to look after his finances.

That whole part is about her & what she wants. She's set him up a business, she wants him to write a song for the NHS so they can sing it when they clap on a Thursday evening (somebody tell her we stopped that last year), she wants him to write a braille book because he likes drawing (how would that even work 🤔). Every bit is to keep her in the public eye & bugger all benefit to Harvey!

• Angry
  • Sad
That whole part is about her & what she wants. She's set him up a business, she wants him to write a song for the NHS so they can sing it when they clap on a Thursday evening (somebody tell her we stopped that last year), she wants him to write a braille book because he likes drawing (how would that even work 🤔). Every bit is to keep her in the public eye & bugger all benefit to Harvey!
My God there are no words for it

Reactions: 7
I sometimes wonder which of them is the 7 year-old brain-wise...

Reactions: 8

She's clearly after money from Dwight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.