Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its laughable everyone fawning over Katie Price after watching a documentary of what she wants you to see. They clearly don't follow her bullshit all the time.

Great mum my arse. She rarely has her kids.

Reactions: 10
Couldn't bring myself to watch the utter shite.

Can't really afford a new TV at the moment, and knew if I did watch it I'd end up putting something through the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honest thoughts so far...

1) He's such a polite young man. I'd really love for him to go to college and become his own person more.

2) There's a world of difference between how college staff talk to him and how she talks to him.

3) Thank duck Cole's not been mentioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Honest thoughts so far...

1) He's such a polite young man. I'd really love for him to go to college and become his own person more.

2) There's a world of difference between how college staff talk to him and how she talks to him.

3) Thank duck Cole's not been mentioned!
Carwash isn't relevant to Katies Agenda, in case the relationship goes tits up, you know how she treats
her men.

Reactions: 14

She doesn't understand why he's so big? She asked GOSH & they don't understand either?? Clearly she tells them she feeds him a healthy diet when in actual fact she's fed him shite all day for years! I would suggest then that he hasn't been diagnosed with PWS or surely the Dr would put his weight gain down to that 🤔. It also says that the Dr only diagnosed his SOD 🤔. I'm assuming the Dr is in tonight's documentary.
The only person that mentioned PWS in this big shower of tit was her 🤔

She’s an awful mother! A lot of people with autism benefit from having a routine and of course, She has no routine at all. She has men in and out of her house and she’s always swanning off to Turkey planning her next cosmetic procedure. How people can call her a good mother is beyond me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well oh well, other than that showing Harvey IS NOT A MONSTER like she has tried to portray in the press over the last few days.
One drs appointment where PWS was not even mentioned, correct me if im wrong.
The door banging has made me think. There has got to be a good reason behind it, a bad memory from his childhood perhaps.
Nothing about his weight mentioned, and what about all this self harm he was apparently doing?
and not one emotion in her face

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm on twitter monitoring and the comments on Katie's posts are vomit inducing.

• Sick
Meantime, what the duck is going on with her latest Insta Stories?

She looks like she's fallen head first into a bath of creosote, and Cole is WEARING AN ALICE BAND FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!

And it looks like Cole's got the hump that he doesn't even get a mention or a whiff of publicity out of any of this, so he won't go and get her a brew.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She says that Harvey can't cope without her, yet he was doing very well at the station and colouring with the staff at Ullenwood. He seems to have more understanding of things around him, than she makes out, and the head teacher of his school said he is doing very well, yet Krustie always portrays him as a dunce.

Reactions: 16
Controversial opinion. I think she shouts over and at him because he responds to that pre disruptive behaviour. The first college were not great with him, probably because they couldn’t meet his needs. The second college much much better. Excellent decision by the teacher to skip to the end and goodbye before continuing. He has serious attachment issues probably because she has left him time and again and it looks like her mum has put KP on a pedestal for Harvey. That fella needs more independence and I think he's capable of achieving it with the right support. His behaviour is very challenging.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She says that Harvey can't cope without her, yet he was doing very well at the station and colouring with the staff at Ullenwood. He seems to have more understanding of things around him, than she makes out, and the head teacher of his school said he is doing very well, yet Krustie always portrays him as a dunce.
Probably because, in spite of the fact that it is suggested that he has the cognitive equivalence of a 7 year old, he actually has more intelligence, empathy and caring in him than she does, and being the sociopathic narcissist that she is, she's jealous of his superior intelligence and has to put him down at every opportunity.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.