Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've nicked a contact lense each from Cole and Katie.. lool.x 😄
😱😱😱😱😱

Resizer_16115369696520.jpg

Nope they don't suit me at all 🤔

Thats better....they can have the crap things back 😄

Resizer_16115367444920.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone commented on priceless article that in 7 days the sun ran 28 stories on her. Wow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
On the subject of private health care, I believe Harvey is probably better off with the NHS, especially when he has a care package and under consultant led care.
On the subject of private health care, I believe Harvey is probably better off with the NHS, especially when he has a care package and under consultant led care.
Agree Big M. I meant no offence, just pointing out she gets herself private healthcare for spurious ailments but her highly vunerable son can bugger off.
That's the dauphine bag roughly £2k and she allegedly hasn't a pot to piss in. Take note creditors.
Picture of Krusty in a couple of years time🤣
Hilarious!

Reactions: 8
Wtf is this tit?! Do you not think they look the same 😂😂 and isn’t Cole’s eyes are blue?!
I bet she was really bored reading the comments, people telling her what colour eyes they have instead of telling her what beautiful eyes she has! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't commented on a Katie thread since maybe #5 or #6, but after seeing all the stuff on Harvey lately I just wonder who he may have been if Katie wasn't his mum, or if her mum carried on looking after him. Children like him need a lot of consistency, and Katie often brags about how chaotic her life is. She bloody thrives on it. She also seems to encourage his dependence on her, maybe because he's the only one that can't go live with his dad. I'm not sure how independent he could have been, but his life would definitely have been a lot calmer with less meltdowns.

I know I've probably repeated a load of things said before, by I've not caught up yet!

@BigBlue2018 no offence taken at all. I'm sure a private health care company wouldn't insure Harvey, so whether she has private health care or not is a null point.

Reactions: 8
Already 2 stories:
Was it on this holiday? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tv...y-bikini-in-front-of-holidaymakers-in-turkey/ https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/ where she obviously took an entourage on holiday, so even then, wasn't alone with Harvey.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone,
Firstly I want to apologise if it appeared conversations were going to be taking place away from Tattle. That was not my intention. As Katie has been known to threaten and play dirty it was nearly a way to provide a safe email address for information to be passed on to the Police/Solicitors if necessary.
Secondly the bill for dealing with the bankruptcy has so far swallowed any amount Katie had paid up til July. Basically Solicitors first creditors second...The Solicitors who were employed by Katie for the IVA...

The video of Harvey in the Alley has always felt suspicious to me. I think someone on here mentioned that the voice sounded very much like Ryan’s. I believe it was leaked deliberately for the “Harvey is uncontrollable storyline”.
This sickens me! I’m a parent of a child with special needs. My child needs consistency, routine and to feel secure. They have charts, boundary’s and consequences. My child is bigger and stronger than me and it’s hard, really hard.
Special needs children often do go through a regression with puberty but THEY CAN relearn skills. Never once have I asked my child if they love me but I tell them often that I LOVE THEM.
Katie is not at all mindful of the impact these stories will have on Harvey’s siblings. What does she do?.. tell THEM to not believe what they read.
That poor beautiful boy 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Already 2 stories:
When did she last take Harvey to Turkey?
I'm screaming & want to smash my telly in already & the skank hasn't even been on yet! 😡😡😡😡 The I'm a good mum article.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???? The kids love coming to me.... Jett's face says different every time he's anywhere near you. bleeping me, me, me, me....it never bloody stops 😡.
Idea for a program, a Covid style update. She gets to stand at a podium (obviously only for 20 mins) & spout her tit. Followed by a brutally honest question & answer session from the public 😁

• Heart
Katie's bullshit Documentary was featured on BBC Breakfast this morning, not the kind of thing I want to see first thing in the morning.

About 8:10, I had just crawled out of my cess pit, switched the TV on and made the coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm screaming & want to smash my telly in already & the skank hasn't even been on yet! 😡😡😡😡 The I'm a good mum article.....WHAT THE ACTUAL duck???? The kids love coming to me.... Jett's face says different every time he's anywhere near you. bleeping me, me, me, me....it never bloody stops 😡.
Idea for a program, a Covid style update. She gets to stand at a podium (obviously only for 20 mins) & spout her tit. Followed by a brutally honest question & answer session from the public 😁
A good mum only cares what the child thinks of them. Their No 1 priority is that the child is happy not WHO made them happy.

Equally every “good mum” I know doesn’t think they are good enough, they always strive to do better.

Reactions: 12
She's getting on my nerves at the minute more so than usual, she's like a bad smell infesting everywhere, can't move for the sight of its face all over the place 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.