Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I couldn’t bring myself to watch the programme as I know it would give me the rage. I did yesterday make the mistake of commenting on an article shared on a Facebook page to say that I think she’s an awful mother, and that as a single parent with an autistic son with severe learning difficulties I found her ascent to parenting sainthood an insult to parents that actually have cared for their kids with virtually no support. The abuse I got was phenomenal, and I had to delete the comment. I’m still quite shook up about it, I’ll be keeping my head firmly below the parapet in future.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

tacheovale

Maybe that’s her idea all along get Harvey sectioned, who would talk about him being violent! She’s doing him no favours. Shame really for Harvey that is pwicy has nothing to sell anymore so the emotional blackmail Harvey comes out . Don’t think he’s violent at all she’s a liar I’ve only seen one scar on his leg and we no how that happened. Poor poor Harvey never will he stand a chance with a feckless mother like her.😡🤬
The saddest thing about all of this is that Harvey, despite all of his underlying conditions, seems to have grown into quite a happy, caring young man. All the alleged outbursts are, it seems to me, a product of his unstable environment, the revolving door of men in his life, the constant abandonment from his 'wonderful' mum, rather than due to his condition. One minute its 'meet your new dad, he's the one' the next she's slagging off these father figures mercilessly to anyone who'll listen, and indeed anyone who wont. The next she's fucked off on holiday for six weeks with a new daddy figure.

Also, she's just constantly barking in Harvey's face for her insta stories "Oi Price!!! Tell mummy how much you love her Price!!!" She acts more like some sort of vindictive drill sergeant than a loving, devoted sole care giver! She's constantly pimping him out for advertisements, whether its her own Insta stories or his own profile. The poor lad probably wonders why he's got a camera shoved in his grill every waking hour.

I honestly just wish that Harvey can find happiness, and a settled life in adulthood, a bit of normality and stability that he deserves. He seems like a lovely young man, and in spite of it all he just deserves to be happy in a stable and caring environment.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
You do wonder if the door banging is her having tantrums/ arguments with any past men who didn't /do /agree with what she said, disagreed or made a different suggestions to anything she said... So the pricey had huge infantile/adult strength pricey scum tantwums... Possibly even worse when drinking etc at home... Know they rarely stay but the kids have in the past done overnight visits... Poor Harvey can u imagine him in his bed ,duvet over his head trying to block sounds out , rocking, self harming in fear and non understanding.😭😭😭😭😤😤

Last edited:
  • Sad

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
I think Harvey is so sweet but why did she not edit out when he passed wind and swore? Not that I find it offensive I just feel for him having that put on the internet, can he truly consent to it?

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Do you know - she would have been a great Spitting Image puppet - just a pair of talking breasts! One for @Pom Bear - my fave corgi ❤ .

Yup it was great image and all that never ending watery shite coming out a hippo's bum...

I struggled to think what to do with making talking breasts lol so I hope this will still make you laugh ...a man wearing fake breasts with Coles face on with his Turkey Teef eating a doughnut 😅😘 xx

Back later 💖 xx
Resizer_16116887331201.jpg

Make it stop!
Loooooooooooool 😄 xx

I forgot to edit out his hands loooool 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've nicked a contact lense each from Cole and Katie.. lool.x 😄
😱😱😱😱😱

Resizer_16115369696520.jpg

Nope they don't suit me at all 🤔

Thats better....they can have the crap things back 😄

Resizer_16115367444920.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Wat
It doesn’t surprise me too, as priceless “interviewed” that Ben from big clothing. Which really was priceless asking questions but allowing two word response and then interrupting and turning it on herself and then allowing Ben to finish eventually.
Watching the documentary now. Only about 15 mins in so some observations:

1. She clearly stresses him out. You can hear from his vocal expressions he's becoming distressed but she ignores it.

2. Until now all conversations turned around to her and her needs.

3. When he had his 2 mates around she clearly upset one but just carried on turning everything round to her.

4. On a lighter, more hilarious note. Sat in the garden with Harveys chums mums you can clearly see her bald patches through her rat-tail extensions. Oh and pizza and crisps for lunch, skanky pushed the boat out there.

Off to watch the rest and will post a final review.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I’ve got so much to say about her, but I’ll start with last nights documentary and what I saw of Harvey and his behaviour. I have worked with SEN children and adults for 26 years. His behaviour has never been managed to the point where he can regulated his anxiety and anger. I have come across very few young adults who displayed a similar level of aggression both to himself and surroundings. That’s why rare cases of these type of young adults being sectioned are so prevalent in the media. School will have tried their best to help with strategies but it’s sadly obvious that this has not been carried out at home. It’s odd that Harvey’s needs have increased so much in the last couple of years, hence him being placed in residential school. In my opinion, this has been since Amy became ill and moved to Spain. Amy was openly his main Carer and since she’s gone KP hasn’t known how to handle him or meet his basic care needs. Look back on all her reality programmes, Harvey was rarely seen in those, even back in the Katie & Peter days. She is obviously ill equipped to deal with him and care for him.
The odd habit of her saying something and he responds etc is like they have their own catchphrases. This is not good for a child with communication needs. It’s known as echolalia, and a common trait in autistic people. They tend to use it as a self comfort. KP encouraging this is another bad sign, she should be trying to engage him in communication, if not verbal then through communication books etc.
For the first college visit she didn’t bring his ear defenders and she didn’t prepare him in any way.
For the next visit she only brought out the social story book in the taxi! She would’ve received this at least a few weeks in advance, She should’ve been showing him this every day, if not twice a day to fully prepare him. The poor kid didn’t know what the hell was happening to him! I was fuming all the way through this programme because of she was a decent parent it might’ve been a totally different story for Harvey, and he could’ve been a much calmer, less anxious, happier boy.
She’s an absolute disgrace as a Mother and has failed that child at every turn, starting by refusing to stop her very public partying (and everything that entails 👃🏼) when she was pregnant with him.
This post needs to be screenshotted and posted under every fucking bot post. I am a mother of an autistic child and what you say is 100% accurate. Can I just thank you for all the good work you have done for SEN kids in the 26 years of your work. I know you didn’t post it for that, but it needs saying.

• Heart

MrsVonDarkness

I've read this website for months and have never commented but Jesus Christ. I am just in total uproar at Katie Price and her fake everything. She is a vile human who could not give two shites about anyone but herself. I feel for all of her children but most of all Harvey. It breaks my black stone heart to see how she uses him to her advantage not caring about the effect it has on him and his future.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
  • Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Wat

Watching the documentary now. Only about 15 mins in so some observations:

1. She clearly stresses him out. You can hear from his vocal expressions he's becoming distressed but she ignores it.

2. Until now all conversations turned around to her and her needs.

3. When he had his 2 mates around she clearly upset one but just carried on turning everything round to her.

4. On a lighter, more hilarious note. Sat in the garden with Harveys chums mums you can clearly see her bald patches through her rat-tail extensions. Oh and pizza and crisps for lunch, skanky pushed the boat out there.

Off to watch the rest and will post a final review.
I'll probably watch it again to dissect it a bit more. I still can't get my head round the fact that in 18 years she hasn't even been bothered to learn Makaton to support his communication skills. It's clear he uses it as he did when Zack & Jake visited. She even acknowledged him using it by saying awww good boy or something similar. Alice used it at the second school with him. How can you not want to learn & use something that gives your child another form of communication?

AGAIN, WHY THE FUCK DO MORE PEOPLE NOT SEE WHAT WE DO. IT'S SMACKING EVERYONE IN THE FACE, ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Emeline

Chatty Member
If there is any adult social services involvement, I wonder if it is not time for them to consider Harvey having an independent advocate who can prevent his exploitation!
Ive emailed the local SS today complaining about the amount of exploitation in the press

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I thought he came across as a bit evil and a lot resentful last night. He's over it, probably because he wasn't featured in the doc, which was a good move for the PR spin but not for Carl's massive ego.
He's a lot evil. Believe me I've been on the receiving end and the police were involved.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I’ve got so much to say about her, but I’ll start with last nights documentary and what I saw of Harvey and his behaviour. I have worked with SEN children and adults for 26 years. His behaviour has never been managed to the point where he can regulated his anxiety and anger. I have come across very few young adults who displayed a similar level of aggression both to himself and surroundings. That’s why rare cases of these type of young adults being sectioned are so prevalent in the media. School will have tried their best to help with strategies but it’s sadly obvious that this has not been carried out at home. It’s odd that Harvey’s needs have increased so much in the last couple of years, hence him being placed in residential school. In my opinion, this has been since Amy became ill and moved to Spain. Amy was openly his main Carer and since she’s gone KP hasn’t known how to handle him or meet his basic care needs. Look back on all her reality programmes, Harvey was rarely seen in those, even back in the Katie & Peter days. She is obviously ill equipped to deal with him and care for him.
The odd habit of her saying something and he responds etc is like they have their own catchphrases. This is not good for a child with communication needs. It’s known as echolalia, and a common trait in autistic people. They tend to use it as a self comfort. KP encouraging this is another bad sign, she should be trying to engage him in communication, if not verbal then through communication books etc.
For the first college visit she didn’t bring his ear defenders and she didn’t prepare him in any way.
For the next visit she only brought out the social story book in the taxi! She would’ve received this at least a few weeks in advance, She should’ve been showing him this every day, if not twice a day to fully prepare him. The poor kid didn’t know what the hell was happening to him! I was fuming all the way through this programme because of she was a decent parent it might’ve been a totally different story for Harvey, and he could’ve been a much calmer, less anxious, happier boy.
She’s an absolute disgrace as a Mother and has failed that child at every turn, starting by refusing to stop her very public partying (and everything that entails 👃🏼) when she was pregnant with him.
Yes to all of this!

I was shouting at the TV at her use of the social story. Surely that cannot be the first time she attempted to use it? There must have been hundreds of social stories over the years for him.

Echolalia, also spot on. She talks as if it's an achievement to finish each others sentences 🤦.

She did not act as a mother in that shit show. She took the role of an interviewer. Hence zero emotion. Does she think she's fucking Louis Theroux?!

Nor can I get my head round the fact that she does not use makaton to support him 🤦. He clearly uses it.

Interesting she always pushes Prader-Willi, but never Pica. The doctor all but confirmed he has not been diagnosed with PW. Yet finds the weight gain a bit of a mystery. She clearly feeds him huge amounts of shit every day to shut him up & lies about it to GOSH. How else has he gained that much in HER care?

Absolutely he will have had routines in place. She can't be arsed to follow them. She bangs on about his self harming & anxiety. She bloody causes most of it 😡. She was going on about him kicking off because he had to go back to school. He was absolutely delighted to see his driver Rizz & the chaperone. He couldn't get in the car quick enough! I'd suggest he was "kicking off" because she was barking instructions at him & telling him to hurry up.

• Heart

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Call me cynical but I’ve lost count of the number of different tweets starting or ending with ‘you can say what you like about Katie Price but....’ Is there a pr publicity push going on during this or are the public really THAT thick?

• Sick
  • Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
It says age 0-25. I wonder why they can't continue to meet Harvey's needs?
Had a look through their website, they provide education and support up to 25 but residential only up to 19. He probably can still attend but no longer reside but that doesn't fit in with Skanky's world dominations plans with Not-lookin-for-fame CWC (Car wash Cole)

Cole has been taken in by the offers of unlimited trips abroad for disfiguring procedures, becoming the face of static inducing cheap nylon tat from China, hopes of rising from demonstrating ill fitting phone covers and dodgy diet pills to the giddy heights becoming QVC presenters of battery operated pube trimmers on the graveyard QVC slot and then finally the pinnacle of a Saturday morning TV show "Crusty and Cole cook Crap"

However CWC's lift, although not going quite to the top floor, does get off the ground slightly. He's witnessed what's gone before him and those who have managed to make a better life for themselves since escaping form the Skanky world: Pete's got Emily, Alex is engaged, Kieran is settled with Michelle, Leandro has his Avocado stall and Charles Has Lozza, OK well most are thriving but they're generating income from column clicks and seem happy. So he thinks I'll go along with it maybe marriage and the 1 baby then I'm out of it together with the fame-I'm-definitely-not -looking-for and start again with someone else not looking for fame who's half Skanky's age, job done.

But, I don't think he was prepared for Harvey and his challenging needs and the possibility of having to provide a stable homelife for him once his local college place ended He was quite content to see her other kids a few days a month but Harvey, understandably for someone who until he met Skanky had no idea of how a person with Harvey's needs behaved in a controlled, calm environment let alone the car crash one she provided, was a whole new learning curve for Cole. His pristine house was threatened and there would be limited time available to reach his not-longed-for-fame if they had to spend time caring for Harvey and putting his needs first. Harvey going to a residential college (compared to other options) may be in his very best interests and help him to thrive however It would not surprise me if there was more to this decision than what we're seeing played out.

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Fat or slim, Snarl would still be gross 🤢 them beady boss eyes watching your every move and his undershot chatting bollox - no fanks, I’m good 🤣
His bloody dress sense is enough to put anybody off for a start, nay mind all that. Blimey, if any bloke I was with came out the house dressed like that, I'd send em straight back in again to put some decent clothes on. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

Emeline

Chatty Member
I cant get over what im reading today, story after story in the press about Saint fucking Katie.
Nothing is about Harvey now its all about her, she's making him into a monster which he isn't.
If she had been any sort of caring, loving mother she wouldn't have been such a slut and had so many different men in her/his lives, he needed extra support, love and attention from day 1 but she palmed him off on whatever friend, babysitter, carer or whoever would lend a hand so she could fuck off for surgery, a holiday, shit photoshoots ,drink, drugs, partying or her most important a shag.
He's unsettled and its all because of her.
Good mother, My fucking ass.
Seriously burnt his leg in the bath when he was 4 (scarred for life) cause she wasn't paying attention, reported to SS back then.
And several more incidents since then over the last 14 years.
SS have really let this boy down allowing him to be in her care, and what the press are currently doing is fucking disgusting, its total exploitation of a vulnerable young man who deserves privacy in his life.
There is no names for Price ,she has done some low things before but this has got to be the worst, she's a piece of fucking shit all for her own gain and cash in the bank.
Sorry but not sorry,im fucking raging!!
Rant over.

But she hopes he dies before her?
Fucking cunt 😡😠😡😠😡😠

• Angry
  • Sad

Lily-the-pink

Jett, Bunny and Valentino all having fun with their dad in the snow ❄ ⛄ while Pricey probably sat there deciding what story she can make up and sell next 🙄

More slop delivery 🤣
I just watched all of Kieran's Instagram stories. So gorgeous seeing all three kids just doing normal kid things - playing football, Nerf Guns, playing in the snow - rather than being props for their parents.