Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the Leo story earlier too. Why did she not go after him like the other ex boyfriends?
Very strange and out of character.
He's not bad to look at...Im surprised she didn't rope into fatherhood.
I don't remember much drama with him that's until that crash and wasn't there a horse involved. πŸ€”

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately this pic is real apart from the filter. Don’t they both look ridiculous? πŸ˜‚
I cant believe the pic is real. I wonder if they regret that brilliant white shade. Teeth look unnatural and more like dentures.

Reactions: 12
I leave this here before I catch up I'm still on the last thread πŸ˜„ πŸ’• xx

Cole likes his new car 🀭 x

His even got matching teef and headlights glow πŸ˜„

Resizer_16113366301930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A little off topic but Katie will not be pleased at this news.

This news plus LG being pregnant with Charles Dury will have Pwicey ranting with fury. Just need for Emily and Michelle to get pregnant and she'll explode. Turkey teeth flying everywhere, wig blowing off etc!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor junior if any of the kids/ boys at school see that on their phones... The piss taking he will get poor kid.😭😀

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh yes.
You can sort of see the wet patches in other pictures from the event but this one is the worst and the press chose to not use it.
That was about the same time she was doing that workout vid & just pissed herself all over the gym floor I think 🀒

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is for @Facehugger .

I've made you a Stone Cold wrestler bum collage after reading your comment on page 51 πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16113640303220.jpg

Not lycra sadly but hope you like it lol πŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You're welcome πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you too for the gravy bones they always appreciated very much πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx
You're welcome, a nice pic of a leather clad Texas rattlesnake is always appreciated very much, so you deserve the gravy bones 🀣🀣🀣🀭😘

Poor old KP, stuck with a wet fart who likes his man purse, if only she had a Steve instead 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You're welcome, a nice pic of a leather clad Texas rattlesnake is always appreciated very much, so you deserve the gravy bones 🀣🀣🀣🀭😘
Thanks again πŸ₯°πŸ’—πŸ˜˜ xx
Loool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x
I admit I did put Cold Stone wrestler bum in Google as most pics are from the front πŸ˜„ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.