Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ex Leandro Penna popped up on my news feed...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/katie-prices-hunky-ex-fiance-23360593

He doesn't hold back...😬
Katie's brain is not wired right, or the wires don't connect properly. I don't know what's wrong with her. I was thinking it over recently and one day decided to pack my bags and leave. There was nothing else I could do. She was driving me insane."

She thought it ran it's course 🤔
"Leo and I have had a lovely fun time for a couple of years, we will always feel deep affection for each other, but sometimes relationships just run their course.

It mustve been frustrating for him not speaking full English if he was that infuriated by her

Reactions: 16
I never knew this but I have thought that with Rebecca Loos and the way she changes men so much...and this guy just doesn't seem AT ALL into her he is having a relationship with his iPhone.

And this makeup artist friend is always pictured at her place... does she live there? Then there is the nanny friend.. who I thought she accused of having a fling with Keiran but she continued to employ her?
More to it?..🤔

Not that it matters..
But it would be a shame one would have to consider hiding this...

I don't know that Drag Queen story... probably lots of pics out there
Drag Queen story was at Heaven in London at 'Gay Nude UK' last year or the one before. Drag queen is called 'Bag a Chips'. KP was pissed, off her head, flashing her tits in a yellow tracksuit. Oh yes, also attempted to sing until the mic was grabbed off her. So classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ex Leandro Penna popped up on my news feed...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/katie-prices-hunky-ex-fiance-23360593

He doesn't hold back...😬
Katie's brain is not wired right, or the wires don't connect properly. I don't know what's wrong with her. I was thinking it over recently and one day decided to pack my bags and leave. There was nothing else I could do. She was driving me insane."

She thought it ran it's course 🤔
"Leo and I have had a lovely fun time for a couple of years, we will always feel deep affection for each other, but sometimes relationships just run their course.

It mustve been frustrating for him not speaking full English if he was that infuriated by her
'We remain the best of friends' 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I read the Leo story earlier too. Why did she not go after him like the other ex boyfriends?
Very strange and out of character.

Reactions: 12
"Katie's brain is not wired right, or the wires don't connect properly. I don't know what's wrong with her. I was thinking it over recently and one day decided to pack my bags and leave. There was nothing else I could do. She was driving me insane."
I agree, she isn't wired right, interesting article, wonder why he's suddenly popped out of the woodwork.

Reactions: 14
Drag Queen story was at Heaven in London at 'Gay Nude UK' last year or the one before. Drag queen is called 'Bag a Chips'. KP was pissed, off her head, flashing her tits in a yellow tracksuit. Oh yes, also attempted to sing until the mic was grabbed off her. So classy.
Didn’t she piss her self and her black bag was covered in coke 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
That's the one. Hilarious when she flashes her tits none of the crowd are looking.
This doesn't even slightly pass as a Gucci knock off. I am cringing so much, I don't even have words! Jesus Christ.
Bought either from the 'lucky, lucky man' in Turkey along with the fake watch or of Bury Market. Either way, he looks a complete cu@t. Can wait for this twit to crash and burn.

Maybe he didn't sign an NDA so he could speak out so she's kept her rancid gob shut.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very true T!
I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.

Very true T!
I'm going to take one for the team on Monday and watch scanky flaps on This Morning. In preparation I've (1) Been emailing Phiĺ and Holly directly (got mail addresses of a chum in PR) and the This Morning Team with a diatribe of complaints/questions that need asking (2) going into training like Rocky Balboa tomorrow. Not exactly running up the Philadelphia Steps, more quick walk to the Co Op for my Saturday papers. Swiftly followed by the Coronation Street Omnibus followed by a bottle of wine in the evening with a couple of rum shots. Rest day Sunday and fighting fit on Monday morning.
This doesn't even slightly pass as a Gucci knock off. I am cringing so much, I don't even have words! Jesus Christ.
F f ç
Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!

Very true T!
F f ç
Check out the comments on KPs instagram under this picture. 'Gucci or Primark looks shite'. 'What I imagine a drug dealer driving round an estate wearing'. LOL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.