Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the green eyes club too. 😀 I like my eyes but don't like Carl's, his are creepy and sneaky looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And she was constantly online on what’s app, not sure they would allow that! She was a day patient

Thanks a lot! Great accountancy work 🥇😘
She was actually 'a-when-she-bothered-to-turn-up' patient. Not often and certainly not for more than an hour or two if she even did more than drive into the entrance, park, wait half-an-hour and drive out.
[/QUOTE]
I’ve read a snippet of the article 🙈 and she actually says she dropped the kids off, drove to the priory, then drove to pic the kids back up 🤥. I didn’t think the kids lived with her then 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She was actually 'a-when-she-bothered-to-turn-up' patient. Not often and certainly not for more than an hour or two if she even did more than drive into the entrance, park, wait half-an-hour and drive out.
I’ve read a snippet of the article 🙈 and she actually says she dropped the kids off, drove to the priory, then drove to pic the kids back up 🤥. I didn’t think the kids lived with her then 🤷🏼‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
They didn't lol! But her timings of events never make any sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 8
I'm in the green eyes club too. 😀 I like my eyes but don't like Carl's, his are creepy and sneaky looking.
We have good souls, so our eyes are warm. Welcome to all the green eyed squad! He, on the other hand has an underlying evil streak just hovering under the surface and that is why he has that evil look!

• Heart
We have good souls, so our eyes are warm. Welcome to all the green eyed squad! He, on the other hand has an underlying evil streak just hovering under the surface and that is why he has that evil look!
Yes he has very cold, evil eyes. Not honest eyes at all. I agree with you, there is definitely something evil lurking within. He gives me the shivers!! 🥶

Reactions: 13
I'm late, I just watched the Channel 4 interview...

She comes alive as soon as she gets a chance to open her mouth...

OH YEAH, CUZ HARVEY...HE'S 29 STONE. HE'S GOT PRADA WILLIES AND IT'S SO HARD BEIN ALL ON MY OWN. I WOZ IN THE PRIORY FOR 5 WEEKS, YOU KNOW CUZ OF THE PRESS AND THE MEDIA AND THAT. DON'T BELIEVE WOT THEY SAY CUZ ALL THEY DO IS JUDGE YOU, BUT NOW I'VE MET CULL LOOK AT HIM - HE'S A REAL MAN. YOU WAIT AND SEE WOT'S COMING. I'M GONNA BE BACK DRESS UP ABSOLUTE RIDICKULOS, DOIN MY PRESS CALLS AND WE'RE GONNA AVE A BABY, AND I'LL DO BABY STUFF, AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, REALLY DIFFERENT FROM WOT U'D EXPECT. OH AND DON'T BELIEVE WOT THE MEDIA WRITE ABOUT ME, I DON'T EVEN WONNA GO BACK TO THE MANSION, CUZ IT'S GOT BAD MEMORIES FOR ME AND ALL WOT I'VE BEEN FRU. IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL BEING BANKRUPT COZ I KNOW WOT WORKS AND PWICEY IS BACK.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I love listening to Rylan on R2 on Saturday afternoons..... but he has just announced his guest. KP 😡. I will be turning it off 😐

• Angry
Reactions: 14
All these new stories, probably sat there thinking, what can I say next for another story. How many more about Harvey’s behaviour? 😔
This is abhorrent. This lad has no privacy whatsoever. How's he hung Katie? You haven't told us yet... no doubt you will you disgusting cow.

• Angry
All these new stories, probably sat there thinking, what can I say next for another story. How many more about Harvey’s behaviour? 😔
What the duck? Katie has been sitting on this story for HOW LONG? what other stories has she got stashed ready for the right moment?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm late, I just watched the Channel 4 interview...

She comes alive as soon as she gets a chance to open her mouth...

OH YEAH, CUZ HARVEY...HE'S 29 STONE. HE'S GOT PRADA WILLIES AND IT'S SO HARD BEIN ALL ON MY OWN. I WOZ IN THE PRIORY FOR 5 WEEKS, YOU KNOW CUZ OF THE PRESS AND THE MEDIA AND THAT. DON'T BELIEVE WOT THEY SAY CUZ ALL THEY DO IS JUDGE YOU, BUT NOW I'VE MET CULL LOOK AT HIM - HE'S A REAL MAN. YOU WAIT AND SEE WOT'S COMING. I'M GONNA BE BACK DRESS UP ABSOLUTE RIDICKULOS, DOIN MY PRESS CALLS AND WE'RE GONNA AVE A BABY, AND I'LL DO BABY STUFF, AND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED, REALLY DIFFERENT FROM WOT U'D EXPECT. OH AND DON'T BELIEVE WOT THE MEDIA WRITE ABOUT ME, I DON'T EVEN WONNA GO BACK TO THE MANSION, CUZ IT'S GOT BAD MEMORIES FOR ME AND ALL WOT I'VE BEEN FRU. IT'S NOT EVEN A BIG DEAL BEING BANKRUPT COZ I KNOW WOT WORKS AND PWICEY IS BACK.
...and breathe! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love listening to Rylan on R2 on Saturday afternoons..... but he has just announced his guest. KP 😡. I will be turning it off 😐
Me too, I'm clearing out and cleaning my utilty and "indoor shed" well more of an outhouse really, and usually enjoy listening to him while i do my housework but I've stopped and turned off in protest

Reactions: 9
Funny we never heard about this at the time! Is anyone aware of this?

Reactions: 13
What the duck? Katie has been sitting on this story for HOW LONG? what other stories has she got stashed ready for the right moment?
SS need to say to her enough is enough, Harvey is entitled to his privacy, he is not her performing seal 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.