Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's not bad to look at...Im surprised she didn't rope into fatherhood.
I don't remember much drama with him that's until that crash and wasn't there a horse involved. 🤔
Yes horses were run over I seem to remember.

All my Tattle Chums. I'm absolutely delighted to have been voted autor of the new thread. It's made my day! Thank you so much!
Well-deserved! Thanks for the laff 😄

Reactions: 7
WTF, Pwicey is in the Times now?? Thought the Times at least had an aura of semi-respectability and journalistic rigour? (being as it is part of the Murdoch empire)
But after a very difficult period last year, she says, and now aged 42, she is mentally back to where she was 10 years ago, which is to say, “On fire… Ready to get my empire back.”
She is such a dreamer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mmmmm, as the parent of disabled children I can definitely confirm that I DO NOT LOVE HER!
None of the men in her life take part because she conveyor belts them through & then wipes them out of Harvey's life. His "negligent" father has not been allowed to be part of his life!
Katie doesn't seem to have a strong support network.....that is because she cheats, lies & shits on everyone!

Why the heck is everyone hell bent on making her look like a bloody Saint? Why cover over the truth?
I really don’t know. I’m getting more and more mad each time a new article is released. Maybe it’s that old coconut “it not what you know, it’s who you know” 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s not to get him used to living independently. That’s cos cole won’t have him in his house. 100%
Timings suspect. She was fine with him and even wanted an outhouse.. possibly right its awful to think that.
Her knockers are so fake they look like Cupid Stunts chest in the Kenny Everett show. Surely she can't have any feeling left in her nipples after being hacked about so many times?

I think he's stashing a spare toilet roll in there!
Her boobs in that topless pic remind me of coffee cup drink crates... moulded. Stuck on.
What a shame about 8 boob jobs later..

She is such a dreamer.
Won't get any Empire back with Snarl by her side. Bully, troll, scammer selling shite online which doesn't turn up, threatener of women, seems (in my honest opinion) to be associated with drug dealers and proud of it by his behaviour. Peter, Alex, Kerian and Kris never behaved like this knob. Big man. Like to see him take on a bloke.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ashtead is in Surrey - that is/was the rental... Horsham is in West Sussex - that is where Mucky Mansion is - Cole's house is in Essex where Katie says she is living. Moobie have you rented your house to Harvey? <Collapses in tears of laughter> :ROFLMAO: Who is paying for a supposed rental for Harvey and a full-time carer who must actually be on shifts with 1/2 others realistically? Who, who, who???
Would he then need a residential placement if she can afford to put this in place for him for the next 8 months?

Won't get any Empire back with Snarl by her side. Bully, troll, scammer selling shite online which doesn't turn up, threatener of women, seems (in my honest opinion) to be associated with drug dealers and proud of it by his behaviour. Peter, Alex, Kerian and Kris never behaved like this knob. Big man. Like to see him take on a bloke.
Maybe that’s the connection he’s her drug dealer 😳🤔

Reactions: 8
Her boobs in that topless pic remind me of coffee cup drink crates... moulded. Stuck on.
What a shame about 8 boob jobs later..
She's had so many tit jobs they're 95% scar tissue. Like two giant cauliflower ears sewed on to her chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would he then need a residential placement if she can afford to put this in place for him for the next 8 months?
Something is not adding up, CCTV, why when you have a carer. Have SS set this all up and not HER like she is making out 😡😡😡 think he has had a full time carer for longer than she is trying to make out, has to, she’s been seen out and about so much, plus holidays without him.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Katie must be very smug right now.

How DARE she say not many people could cope like she can? My hat goes off to those parents raising special needs children on a full time basis, not swanning off on holidays every other week with her next squeeze. I honestly cannot even express what I want to say as I am soooo angry at her nerve!🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28

roll up, roll up, get your ketones here! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How DARE she say not many people could cope like she can? My hat goes off to those parents raising special needs children on a full time basis, not swanning off on holidays every other week with her next squeeze. I honestly cannot even express what I want to say as I am soooo angry at her nerve!🤬🤬🤬🤬
You know Katie, she says what she wants, doesn't give a duck about how it's received, she probably doesn't care she's insulting a lot of people.

Reactions: 11
Something is not adding up, CCTV, why when you have a carer. Have SS set this all up and not HER like she is making out 😡😡😡 think he has had a full time carer for longer than she is trying to make out, has to, she’s been seen out and about so much, plus holidays without him.
I’m sure ss couldn’t set up cameras due to invasion of privacy. Im sure if I was the carer I wouldn’t like to be on cctv 24/7. I would think due to he’s aggressive outbursts I would think he’d be 2.1.
Yes, Harvey has always had carers and as we all know priceless either FaceTimed or popped in to see him. If only we could prove it. 🤔

Reactions: 12
Maybe if there is a trust fund from there?

It’s me, I’ve added up the last lot and have the total but wasn’t sure if you wanted me to post every depop sale on here?
Yes please if u don’t mind! I think it could be very useful 👀

Reactions: 6
I doubt any local authority will fork out this amount of money on one person at this time of year with financial end of year in March, and the tough year most LAs have had. Also, most LAs end up with less finances each new financial year, so I cannot see a LA agreeing to this!

This translates as we've been kicked out the rental.
Crawl doesn't want Harvey in his house full time so I've had to sort something out. The sole carer, doing it all on her own.....dumps him in a rental with a carer & spins it as all for Harvey's benefit 😴.

@Moobiemoo can you confirm if there are rentals across the road? Or is that more bullshit?
100% this 🙌🏻. Nothing to do with Harvey it’s all to do with Carl. He had to be pursued for him to stay a few days. So I’m thinking is this another way of getting rid of money so as not to pay all the poor souls she’s ripped off. “Sorry judge but I have to pay for my severely disabled (I know he’s not 🙄) son as I’ve never had any help from ANYBODY his dad doesn’t care and it’s only me that can calm him’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮 duck OFF! 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🙎🏼‍♀️🔫🤦‍♀️

I hope Dwight is questioning his money now AND
P Andre......

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.