Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @BigBlue2018 for the title. I've had to shorten it a bit 😊

Harvey & Me bbc1, Monday 25th for those that didn't know 😂
She's been on Steph's packed lunch, Jeremy Vine & more to come. Peddling the sole carer crap.
She can only walk for 20mins because of her injured feet. But she's fine to horse ride.
She likes to eat lots of grey mash, peas & pies
She's hired a top nutritionist to help Harvey lose weight.
Harvey has a new "man's" bed
She & Crawl continue to sell tat on Insta.
Sid looks thrilled about the current living arrangements

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The Daily Mail is quick to dig up the late Mick Norcross’s finances, so why not Katie’s?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I wish she would act and dress her age. Probably not a popular opinion and may even come off as misogynistic, sorry. But I've just watched her stories and she dresses like a teen/early 20s person and it just comes across as desperate. Would dearly love someone to give her a makeover/under.

Reactions: 19
I can imagine it now “cor you’re fit ain’t ya fancy a bit of the Pricey magic do ya”
“sorry I ain’t inta women like”
“ sokay mate I like nofin better than a bionic bum bandit right up my arse”
Kris and MC Model Builder boy are effeminate for her. Felt maybe they were for rent for publicity...
Maybe shes into a bit of lady love of late..
I'd prob crossover with the slim pickings🤔 No shame in that..
tbh if she was there's no better time to shout it out..
gain new interest,
positive publicity desperately needs

She'd gain a load of other fans...
which she needs she's alienated most of them...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But I’m sure she said on Steph’s show he was 29st still and she needs to do something about it...
How many contradictions & bullshit can they cram into 1 article? I can't even be bothered to rip it to pieces. It's soooooo boring 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 17
I wish she would act and dress her age. Probably not a popular opinion and may even come off as misogynistic, sorry. But I've just watched her stories and she dresses like a teen/early 20s person and it just comes across as desperate. Would dearly love someone to give her a makeover/under.
It’s Snarl keeping her looking fresh, I mean according to KP she doesn’t look her age, she looks younger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kris and MC Model Builder boy are effeminate for her. Felt maybe they were for rent for publicity...
Maybe shes into a bit of lady love of late..
I'd prob crossover with the slim pickings🤔 No shame in that..
tbh if she was there's no better time to shout it out..
gain new interest,
positive publicity desperately needs

She'd gain a load of other fans...
which she needs she's alienated most of them...
I remember reading a story ages ago where she'd been out on the lash and her & a female friend were in bed hung over & probably on a come down all the next day. Can't bloody remember who it was now, but definite Merkin appreciation vibes going on 👍

ETA: she seemed to be loving it when that big old drag queen was sucking her nipples in that godawful club story, and her & that Fern in the bra shop doing a bit of tit squashing together, she's definitely a bit of a lady lover 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She's got a face like a welders bench, and a body thats 80% scar tissue. The velour trackies are all part of the image innit i.e. washed up 90's tart off for a night down Chinawhite with Dean Gaffney

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's got a face like a welders bench, and a body thats 80% scar tissue. The velour trackies are all part of the image innit i.e. washed up 90's tart off for a night down Chinawhite with Dean Gaffney
You win tinterweb funny for today 😂😂😂😂. Face like a welders bench 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

More rubbish. Saint Katie is getting all the good news & positive press isn't she 🙄. She'll be walking on water next week 😴
Yes the video was truly awful, but why are they charging the person that shared it? KP and Snarl also shared it on their profiles 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Yes the video was truly awful, but why are they charging the person that shared it? KP and Snarl also shared it on their profiles 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are both two faced twats. They both troll other people, him especially threatening women & swearing, I don't know how they've both got the brass necks to complain about what anyone says to them.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.