Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harvey is so sweet but why did she not edit out when he passed wind and swore? Not that I find it offensive I just feel for him having that put on the internet, can he truly consent to it?

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 12
I think Harvey is so sweet but why did she not edit out when he passed wind and swore? Not that I find it offensive I just feel for him having that put on the internet, can he truly consent to it?
He is vunerable and lacks that awareness so there should be the respect of his dignity in regards to these matters.

Reactions: 19
I wish she would act and dress her age. Probably not a popular opinion and may even come off as misogynistic, sorry. But I've just watched her stories and she dresses like a teen/early 20s person and it just comes across as desperate. Would dearly love someone to give her a makeover/under.
I don't understand their obsession with track suits. I wouldn't go out in public wearing one, regardless if it were an expensive brand or not.

Reactions: 10
Another story straight off her IG
“Dolly you’ve got a Willy” 😱

I don't understand their obsession with track suits. I wouldn't go out in public wearing one, regardless if it were an expensive brand or not.
They’re not expensive they are £25 off DHGate all her designer gear is fake

Reactions: 11
I think the best place for Harvey would be a house by himself like he supposedly is now as if he’s noise sensitive to things like a door banging then how is living with other peers going to ever work, this is setting him up to fail as there would be more noises going on plus if a peer is making a lot of noise and this causes stress and then lashing out then staff need to intervene with the best training, I really cannot see how they will if need be restrain him as I’ve had to do at work with a person on each limb and one on the head and they were slim and we still struggle to hold, once the adrenaline kicks in.
this is where the need to section will happen if the care package breaks down or a bad incident occurs .

Reactions: 14
Unbelievable, she just as well burn her money
And showing Harvey how to do it, is she bleeping stupid (well yes)
Independent living, so he can now ask for scratch cards at a shop cause he knows what they are,bleeping moronic bint
She’s obviously desperate if she is buying scratch cards

Wtf is this tit?! Do you not think they look the same 😂😂 and isn’t Cole’s eyes are blue?!
Wtf!! Is Katie saying they (her and Carl) have green eyes!??. I don't get it 😕. No way do they have green eyes!!
Ive just looked in my mirror, and my eyes are still green 😀😀😀🥰🥰🥰

Wtf!! Is Katie saying they (her and Carl) have green eyes!??. I don't get it 😕. No way do they have green eyes!!
Ive just looked in my mirror, and my eyes are still green 😀😀😀🥰🥰🥰
Priceless eyes look hazel.... 🤔
plus why are they obsessed with green eyes?
I don’t go around and say to anyone I meet “ I’ve got green eyes and did you know only 2% of the population have” Pair of twats

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t be surprised if they both wear colour contacts.
I Wouldn’t Be surprised if they both do either. She’s changed everything on her face so I doubt she’d leave her eyes alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.