Katie Price #18 Harvey & Me is getting positive press, Though I lie & my life's a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, those pics were particularly inappropriate. Absolutely no need to be topless & rubbing herself against him. It's disturbing. I personally wouldn't be topless on holiday with my kids. And definitely not cuddled up against them whilst topless. It could be very difficult for him to understand what is or isn't appropriate behaviour. I'm all for extra affection if it helps. But a lot of it seems to give quite an inappropriate suggestion. Does she do that to get a reaction? Who knows 🤷. Maybe he likes the affection & it's a safe place for him. Or maybe he's worried that she'll disappear again for days or weeks & he's hanging on for fear of letting go? I never force my affection on my eldest with additional needs. I readily give affection on the terms it is sought. That's how it works for us. The younger is slightly different. I will "force" affection if I see signs of a full on meltdown & I know I can stop it.

So she's saying he's now in his own house rigged with camera's. Is this for his safety or so she can use footage for the next documentary she's after? I actually feel guilty for always thinking the worst 😏

This is actually a well written piece. Obviously a journalist who can ACTUALLY write 😁. Is she right & we're wrong?

Are we all "trowels"?
Yeah, she's got some impressive achievements to her name.

- Managed to stumble out of Chinawhite, tits out and pissed out of her skull, with every average 00's 'celebrity' shagger on her arm at one time or another when Harvey was only months old

- The record for the most number of tit jobs in the whole of the UK

- An impressive coke habit

- 5x3 kids (4 of whom she's lost custody of)

- Bankrupt

- Spunked a 45 million (alleged) fortune up the wall

- Managed to virtually destroy a Surrey mansion

- A world record six, yes SIX autobiographies!!!!

- Has met 'the one' more than any other female in history, combined.

Since when did pointing out the truth become trolling? Since this gaslighting twunt started trying to 'get her empire back' thats when.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Emeline You are spot on, I also think SS have let Harvey down if her "story" is true, particularly but not least because her other children appear to be in the full time care of their fathers. Why not be as concerned for Harvey? The logical unemotional side of my brain says that Harvey has been placed in residential care for the last 18 months and she hasn't told the truth about the whys and how's of that situation. I feel SS must be heavily involved and somehow she has managed to orchestrate this tit show, I imagine the adult disability team are as outraged as most of us.

Reactions: 16
I cant get over what im reading today, story after story in the press about Saint bleeping Katie.
Nothing is about Harvey now its all about her, she's making him into a monster which he isn't.
If she had been any sort of caring, loving mother she wouldn't have been such a slut and had so many different men in her/his lives, he needed extra support, love and attention from day 1 but she palmed him off on whatever friend, babysitter, carer or whoever would lend a hand so she could duck off for surgery, a holiday, tit photoshoots ,drink, drugs, partying or her most important a shag.
He's unsettled and its all because of her.
Good mother, My bleeping ass.
Seriously burnt his leg in the bath when he was 4 (scarred for life) cause she wasn't paying attention, reported to SS back then.
And several more incidents since then over the last 14 years.
SS have really let this boy down allowing him to be in her care, and what the press are currently doing is bleeping disgusting, its total exploitation of a vulnerable young man who deserves privacy in his life.
There is no names for Price ,she has done some low things before but this has got to be the worst, she's a piece of bleeping tit all for her own gain and cash in the bank.
Sorry but not sorry,im bleeping raging!!
Rant over.

But she hopes he dies before her?
bleeping bleep 😡😠😡😠😡😠
You summed it up perfectly. She should be sterilised and have Harvey removed from her 'care'.

Reactions: 15
I cant get over what im reading today, story after story in the press about Saint bleeping Katie.
Nothing is about Harvey now its all about her, she's making him into a monster which he isn't.
If she had been any sort of caring, loving mother she wouldn't have been such a slut and had so many different men in her/his lives, he needed extra support, love and attention from day 1 but she palmed him off on whatever friend, babysitter, carer or whoever would lend a hand so she could duck off for surgery, a holiday, tit photoshoots ,drink, drugs, partying or her most important a shag.
He's unsettled and its all because of her.
Good mother, My bleeping ass.
Seriously burnt his leg in the bath when he was 4 (scarred for life) cause she wasn't paying attention, reported to SS back then.
And several more incidents since then over the last 14 years.
SS have really let this boy down allowing him to be in her care, and what the press are currently doing is bleeping disgusting, its total exploitation of a vulnerable young man who deserves privacy in his life.
There is no names for Price ,she has done some low things before but this has got to be the worst, she's a piece of bleeping tit all for her own gain and cash in the bank.
Sorry but not sorry,im bleeping raging!!
Rant over.

But she hopes he dies before her?
bleeping bleep 😡😠😡😠😡😠
Sending you hugs @Emeline I get just as angry 😬 She really has just carried on her life as she likes with no fucks given. She can use "work" as an excuse if she likes. Yes, she could've carried on working but changed her "job" to something that worked around Harvey & his needs. I'm sure she could've stayed on TV in some sort of capacity as a respectable presenter if she had really wanted to. But no, she much prefers the sensationalised wow factor of portraying herself as a drunken slapper for some reason 🤷

We are regularly led to believe that she fucks off for weeks at a time with little to no preparation for the kids. We are led to believe she leaves Harvey with neighbours, friends, very young nannies, beauticians, carers. We are led to believe that he does not have a regular routine in a calm environment. We are led to believe that he has experienced a conveyor belt of daddies that suddenly disappear. I just do not see the justification for much of this. Everyone is entitled to a break.....but not for weeks at a time. You should be able to leave your child with someone if needed....but not anyone & everyone, especially if they don't fully understand the needs of the child. Single parents are entitled to have a partner if they wish....but not present them to their kids from day 1, leave the kids with them & then onto the next with the kids having no clue where the last 1's gone 🤷
It is not a healthy environment for the children. They are just that, children. They do not know or need to know how grown up relationship's work.

I personally think Harvey harmed Rolo which sadly led to his demise. Obviously not Harvey's fault at all. At the time she was about to duck off on holiday again with J, P & the latest new daddy, leaving him behind after his hospital stay. He would also not see Jett & Bunny during this time. I cannot even begin to imagine what he was thinking or how he felt about that in his 7 year old capacity. It's actually heartbreaking. He must have been frantically distressed & potentially terrified. I would guess that there would have been plenty displays of behaviour that challenges. And how many times did the story about Rolo change?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sh
I believe that ASD kids don't like being called names, or in fact anything negative and would get upset or angry, surely she should know that. She's done no courses or training....I think she once said to Pete He's my son, I know his likes and dislikes, I don't need those courses to tell me anything. Plus everyone would only be distracted by me going to them as I'm the Pricey!!!!!!!!
She's on 5Live talking about parenting can you believe!
Nooooooooooooo! Jeez, the woman is an absolute horror!
Absolutely true. She said Princess was especially ugly.
Complete shite. She's never been there for him. On her Instasham promoting the documentary she says to Harvey 'A Documentary about Mummy and Harvey'. Says it all!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sh

She's on 5Live talking about parenting can you believe!

Absolutely true. She said Princess was especially ugly.

Complete shite. She's never been there for him. On her Instasham promoting the documentary she says to Harvey 'A Documentary about Mummy and Harvey'. Says it all!
I can't listen to the radio aswell. I might listen later or tomorrow. I'm psyching myself up for tonight Katie, me, me, me 😏

Reactions: 5
@Emeline You are spot on, I also think SS have let Harvey down if her "story" is true, particularly but not least because her other children appear to be in the full time care of their fathers. Why not be as concerned for Harvey? The logical unemotional side of my brain says that Harvey has been placed in residential care for the last 18 months and she hasn't told the truth about the whys and how's of that situation. I feel SS must be heavily involved and somehow she has managed to orchestrate this tit show, I imagine the adult disability team are as outraged as most of us.
I like this theory but find it virtually impossible that absolutely no-one involved has come forward with a story about it all. Maybe the papers tell them to eff off as KP is untouchable? I don't know.

If anybody has got any will to live left by tonight, let's see what more tit St Katherine of Kuntflaps can spew out to suit her poor me agenda on the documentary. Stiff drinks & buckets at the ready folks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It
I like this theory but find it virtually impossible that absolutely no-one involved has come forward with a story about it all. Maybe the papers tell them to eff off as KP is untouchable? I don't know.
We will have a good indication of whats true and what isn't after the doc. It'll be really interesting to see who shows up on it, I would expect his doctor, his social worker and whoever looks after him at his residential placement as its the BBC and they like to be thorough and educational :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There is far too many discrepancies in this story as her last of putting him into care.
It was common knowledge of her drug taking the 1st time and how unstable she was.
Normal cases the child would go to a family member or friend, I know her old mate Lou and Rebecca had Harvey for a while on and off but i think that was when Price just couldn't be assed with him or was on a bender or on holiday.
Something has happened somewhere along the line and i think with the amount of complaints and concerns raised by the public SS have had to step in (but they should have done more, so much more) she should have been stopped from putting him out there on SM and this tit show of a program should have never been allowed to be filmed. She's not raising awareness of duck all just me,me,me
I honestly believe his hospital stay last year has been a big wake up call for SS and whatever it was that happened could have been prevented but happened because of Prices lack of care and she has been firmly on their radar since.
Her actions since haven't changed since and like you said she has orchestrated this tit show to protect herself

Reactions: 10
It

We will have a good indication of whats true and what isn't after the doc. It'll be really interesting to see who shows up on it, I would expect his doctor, his social worker and whoever looks after him at his residential placement as its the BBC and they like to be thorough and educational :ROFLMAO:
The program (ha ha) was made by the company who made the SAS who dares win where KP didn't get far - 'nuff said.

My face when another article pops up on my news feed..
'Gypsies, tramps and thieves la la la
... and every night all the mean would come around and lay their money down...'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do believe this theory. SS would not be allowed to comment, nor would drivers, carers working for them because of client confidentiality. We all know Amy's in there like a shot to get anyone associated with her to sign an NDA. She virtually shoved one in Kris' face, think it was the first time she met him, on that shite show of hers. Hence she thinks she can do what she likes. I think someone, judge, solicitor etc should give immunity to prosecution to these folk. I personally think it's coming, please god.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sending you hugs @Emeline I get just as angry 😬 She really has just carried on her life as she likes with no fucks given. She can use "work" as an excuse if she likes. Yes, she could've carried on working but changed her "job" to something that worked around Harvey & his needs. I'm sure she could've stayed on TV in some sort of capacity as a respectable presenter if she had really wanted to. But no, she much prefers the sensationalised wow factor of portraying herself as a drunken slapper for some reason 🤷

We are regularly led to believe that she fucks off for weeks at a time with little to no preparation for the kids. We are led to believe she leaves Harvey with neighbours, friends, very young nannies, beauticians, carers. We are led to believe that he does not have a regular routine in a calm environment. We are led to believe that he has experienced a conveyor belt of daddies that suddenly disappear. I just do not see the justification for much of this. Everyone is entitled to a break.....but not for weeks at a time. You should be able to leave your child with someone if needed....but not anyone & everyone, especially if they don't fully understand the needs of the child. Single parents are entitled to have a partner if they wish....but not present them to their kids from day 1, leave the kids with them & then onto the next with the kids having no clue where the last 1's gone 🤷
It is not a healthy environment for the children. They are just that, children. They do not know or need to know how grown up relationship's work.

I personally think Harvey harmed Rolo which sadly led to his demise. Obviously not Harvey's fault at all. At the time she was about to duck off on holiday again with J, P & the latest new daddy, leaving him behind after his hospital stay. He would also not see Jett & Bunny during this time. I cannot even begin to imagine what he was thinking or how he felt about that in his 7 year old capacity. It's actually heartbreaking. He must have been frantically distressed & potentially terrified. I would guess that there would have been plenty displays of behaviour that challenges. And how many times did the story about Rolo change?
[/QUOTE

Thanks Sending hugs back Its really got to me the last few days, Harvey seems a sweet young man and you can just picture him and what he and his life would be like if he didn't have that bleeping awful piece of tit as a mother, he'd be a totally different person no doubt about it.
And yes the hospital stay, the people that are now calling her a good mother seem to have forgotten about her bleeping off and leaving him.
Just who in their right mind does that? She didn't give 2 shits ,ive got no words for that well ive got a few but my swear box is already overflowing.
She has the nerve to go on about him missing her in care and its heartbreaking but she doesn't give 2 fucks when she's off on her jollies with her latest shag or getting her fucked up barbie body nipped and tucked

Thanks Sending hugs back Its really got to me the last few days, Harvey seems a sweet young man and you can just picture him and what he and his life would be like if he didn't have that bleeping awful piece of tit as a mother, he'd be a totally different person no doubt about it.
And yes the hospital stay, the people that are now calling her a good mother seem to have forgotten about her bleeping off and leaving him.
Just who in their right mind does that? She didn't give 2 shits ,ive got no words for that well ive got a few but my swear box is already overflowing.
She has the nerve to go on about him missing her in care and its heartbreaking but she doesn't give 2 fucks when she's off on her jollies with her latest shag or getting her fucked up barbie body nipped and tucked

Bunnycuddles advertising the documentary in Daily Mail comments.
Oh please dont go there with that thing 👊👊👊👊👊

• Heart
@BigMavis 👋. Oh Mavis, I'm all breathless and sweaty because i've rushed over here at full speed to tell you that someone has posted a clip of the Duke licking the spoon over on the Bridgerton thread 🥰🤩🥰💕💕💕.
Sorry for derailing guys, I'm off again, I'm away to watch the Duke licking his spoon 😘🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.