Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Haha, I'll look forward to what you make of that my lovely 😘xx
I had to make it after all lol 😄💕😘 xx.
Will save the other pic for tomorrow night 🤗🙂 xx.

I thought Katie's hair is ideal as Dougal..I've got Sid in as a guest star lol.

I couldn't edit out the nose ring lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16114453444050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

NB14

I watched it and have a couple of observations....

1 - He was absolutely thrilled when he was going off to residential school...clearly couldn’t wait to get away from her, happy as anything going in the taxi!

2 -Everyone in the film apart from his own Mother was able to settle him and manage his behaviour!

• Heart

BabeOne

Thank you fellow Tattlers for updates - I didn't watch the documentary, but did se the Scratch card YT.

It's a constant drip feed from her isn't it - little snippets here and there, just enough to create interest. She knows what she's doing - it's been her only job after all.

The Scratch card vid, made my heart sink further - like Harvey is a performing seal, to bring out and show, at her whim. I really am so very shocked that he doesn't have an Advocate and that SS cannot put a stop to this.

She is now saying she wants to be an Ambassador for Disabilities, to highlight Harvey's disability - why hasn't she been doing this for years? Because it wasn't important enough to her - but now money is no longer bountiful, she is using Harvey as a gravy train.

The housing situation - if she does have Harvey at another address, and in another County, that could be to do with that County paying more towards Harvey's care.

We lived in a county that supported people with disabilities well, but the next County didn't. I knew of 2 families, that moved to where we were because of this. This was some years ago, and things will have changed again since, but that's what struck me.

All of what she is doing, is done with knowledge I expect gshe will have been advised that if she does "xyz", the outcome should be this.

Harvey's needs at 18, would have been in discussion from around age 14 - nothing happens overnight. Its working towards that time of our cared for people either living home to go to a residential training college, living independently, staying at home with work placement - there are different options.

I'm thinking to when our own DS left school/college - and some of his peers - there were options back then, not many agreed, but it wasn't all doom and gloom.

If the cared for person needs to go to a setting "out of county", that all takes times to be agreed - years in fact, hence the ball starting to roll at age 14.

How anyone in their right mind can think she is a caring, nurturing Mother is beyond me - SHE comes before any of her children - and the same now with her and Teef - both of them deserve each other.

Again as before, I'm sorry for a long post. I've tried to not read so much, as it makes me feel 😭🙁😞 and in the current situation that's not good for me.

I'd like 10 minutes with her - I'd like her to meet our DS - Harvey's life shouldn't be like this. She has the means and contacts, where he could have been settled by now. Its heart breaking.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
What really interested me in the trailer for the BBC Programme was Harveys interaction and friendship with his chum Zac. He was gentle, kind and more articulate than I've seen him before. No rocking or coathanger to self sooth. Is this the real Harvey without Skanky undermining him, screaming in his face and stressing him out?
I'm going to try really hard to calmly watch the program. But I fear I'll be between screaming in anger & crying for Harvey. She really is exposing him & his vulnerability.

Having a child who self harm's is incredibly distressing. However most of us work to find out the cause & eliminate. It can take a lot of time & patience. Most of us DON'T FUCK OFF ON 3 WEEK HOLIDAYS KNOWING IT WILL CAUSE THE SELF HARMING 😡😡😡😡. How does she sleep at night?

What condition will she add to his ever growing list today? She mentioned ODD the other day. That was a first. Perhaps on This Morning she can add PDA? He hasn't been "diagnosed" with that yet 🙄.

I really don't know what her game plan is anymore. But you can bet there bloody is 1.....to benefit her & keep her in the headlines as "supermum" 😡.

If he is 7 years old in mental development how the fuck does she think he's been affected by a constant stream of daddies? There 1 minute & gone the next? How unsettling is that for a 7 year old? Any non celebrity mum would've had intervention by social services for that alone!

There are countless people living on the streets who have ASD, mental health issues, complex needs etc...I know because I've volunteered & worked with them. There is little to no help & support. I've heard heartbreaking stories & seen some truly distressing things. I've sat & talked, I've listened, I've dressed wounds, I've sat in hospital for hours, I've fought to get beds/rooms. Why? Because often those in need have nobody to fight their corner. They don't have people demanding £325,000 care places for 1 of them. But yes, Katie has it harder than ANYBODY because nobody in Britain is as bad as Harvey 😏. And she's done it all on her own.

She continues to insult anyone & everyone who genuinely provides care or has a disability with zero fucks given.

FOR GOD'S SAKE KATIE, YOU HAVE MADE HARVEY'S SITUATION A WHOLE LOT WORSE IN THE TIME YOU ACTUALLY HAVE "CARED" FOR HIM. PUT YOUR HAND UP & FUCKING OWN IT! HAND HIM TO THOSE WHO CAN PROVIDE HIM WITH THE CARE HE NEEDS. AND STOP WASTING PEOPLE'S TIME & MONEY WITH YOUR BULLSHIT FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH GAIN 😡

Rant over for now......shuffles back to Goodger for some laughs 😂

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
why can’t she pay her creditors then buy a suitable property with the annexe ? I bet they could support a live in carer
She had a house that size but didn't pay the mortgage, didn't pay her accountants, didn't pay her lawyers - AND STILL HASN'T. Roll on May when she will be appearing yet again to answer to the Bankruptcy Court. She now owes around £2.5mil by the way.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

BigMavis

VIP Member
What i found last night and during the scratch card thing was Katie and Harvey using stock phrases
Last night she said "you're a ....." and both times Harvey finished the sentence with profanity, 1st was bastard and 2nd was git. I found that unusual, not that he used the language but the context. It was almost as if he was used to hearing these slurs about himself. He didn't become upset like he did when she called him a plonker though.
Did anyone else notice this?

• Sad
  • Angry

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
A little off topic but Katie will not be pleased at this news.

This news plus LG being pregnant with Charles Dury will have Pwicey ranting with fury. Just need for Emily and Michelle to get pregnant and she'll explode. Turkey teeth flying everywhere, wig blowing off etc!

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Where is he?
Where is he?
He was in bed with her last night with his beady, furtive, sly eyes wearing his Ali G Pajamas. She'd just out of soaking herself in creosote. Bright orange, gives The Donald a run for his money in the orange stakes. Mind you, his comb over of his bald patches is better than Skankys. She tried to get him to make her a cup of tea (yeah right) before watching 'her documentary'. He looked well pissed off and refused. Must be because he couldn't get his 'I don't want fame or attention' mug in on the action. Clown.

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Evening everyone X just having a catch up I see she's still dribbling her diarrhoea trail everywhere then 💩 old pinocchio skanky, making as much of a mountain out of a molehill about this as what she did about South Africa I should think 🤥🤥🤣
Let me explain how highjacking works in South Africa. High jackers lie in wait for vulnerable vehicles, i.e. one or two people in a vehicle. As I recall, they were riding in convoy as they had a film crew with them, so lots of people. High jackers would never attempt to stop multiple cars with loads of people in it, as they could be overpowered and come off the worse.

• Wow

Howarewe

Chatty Member
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Already 2 stories:
Was it on this holiday? https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tv...y-bikini-in-front-of-holidaymakers-in-turkey/ https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...e-topless-thong-bikini-family-holiday-turkey/ where she obviously took an entourage on holiday, so even then, wasn't alone with Harvey.
I'm not sure I believe the smashed windscreen tale. If he was deemed to be that much of a risk he would not be traveling as a normal passenger in a car. He would be in a specially adapted minibus type vehicle & fully restrained. He would not be in a position to pose a risk to the driver, chaperone, himself or the public. And why is she making out that he's so bad sometimes another adult has to go with him? Bollocks.... it's called a chaperone & is perfectly normal in every case. Each service user has their own. It costs a lot of money & a lot of work goes into the transportation of a special needs child to get them to their setting. I know this for a fact. So why she makes out he just jumps in the back of a normal vehicle I have no clue 🤷.

I cannot see Harvey being accepted into the Northstar college. As has been mentioned by other commenters on here. Why would the LA agree to spend £350,000 on a care package for Harvey when they can use that amount of money for possibly 10 to 15 others? Why should he be deemed more deserving than others? The sad reality is there isn't enough funding to go round.
If these huge meltdowns are an accurate account he would need 5:1 ratio.
I don't know but my guess is it would cost less to have him sectioned than put him in the college.

I do think there's more going on behind the scenes. It's been questioned why is he no longer on family days out? Like the staged Alton Towers bollocks etc. He is wasn't taken to the "private" Christmas shop at the garden centre. He isn't featured in any of the shite meal out videos. What if he is actually too dangerous, unpredictable & it's not safe for him or others? Maybe the relevant authorities are already saying no? If he wasn't properly supervised & harmed a member of the public there would be a hell of a shit storm. It wouldn't end well. Poor, poor love. None of it his fault at all. I just cannot help thinking that things would be very different if he had been given the lifestyle he clearly needed from the beginning. She has failed him in spectacular fashion 😭.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Maybe that’s her idea all along get Harvey sectioned, who would talk about him being violent! She’s doing him no favours. Shame really for Harvey that is pwicy has nothing to sell anymore so the emotional blackmail Harvey comes out . Don’t think he’s violent at all she’s a liar I’ve only seen one scar on his leg and we no how that happened. Poor poor Harvey never will he stand a chance with a feckless mother like her.😡🤬
I've said it countless times - I believe she suffers from Munchausen's by Proxy.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Just read the YouTube comments. Feeling VERY sick. Need to lay down. Who are the absolute fucknuggets who think she's a great mum?? I mean seriously?? "she's raising all her kids so well"....no, she isn't you stupid bint. She's had them fucking taken off her 🤦. "She's a great mum to Harvey"....NO just NO, she isn't. Who the frig in their right mind spends "quality" time scraping a pile of scratch cards with a child?? A child that basically can't see that well either 🤦. Or is this leading us to another exclusive.....Harvey is a gambling addict? Quite frankly at the minute nothing would surprise me 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21