Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
πŸ’₯ Rant Incoming πŸ’₯

She's so immature, and then the brag brag brag ABOUT EVERYTHING ! She's just not a nice person or relatable or anything at all. She is a spoilt brat, she's thick as shit, sells her soul daily, she has no clue about anything at all, zero integrity, she fuckin take herpes if it was sent to her in a PR box like i actually would be ashamed of her if she was related to me. What a waste of space like, Hanging onto her sister (who's also a waste of space) for dear life. She really needs a fuckin reality check - I'm so delighted I unfollowed cause she's a melt, she should be in the Olympics for squeezing herself into clothes that don't fit - dickhead !

Rant over, thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

P.S: don't at me defending her, the girl is a fuckin moron end of πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Scarbouro

VIP Member
I’m a single parent and still at home and I’m full time working so that comment was harsh
This thread isn't about you. Why do people take offence to peoples comments about these pampered dopes?

Katie is robbing a living off the back of her sister's fame. She's a horrible leech that thinks posting how her sister bought her something costing €400 at the drop of a hat is something people aspire to! She needs to grow up and crawl back out of her sister's arse and start living her own life. She'll be forever in Sue's shadow, waiting to pick up the scraps Sue throws down to her. That's not a life anybody would desire.

Reactions: 19
Get yourself a man who can cook she says with this post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd throw it back at him. 3 poxy baby potatoes and one chicken fillet with a bit of long stem broccoli πŸ™Š I'm actually so embarrassed for her she's desperate for content.
I eyerolled the fuck out of this. omg this is my worst dinner ever... reminds me of a dinner you would have on your first night after joining weight watchers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Keli88

This one 🀣 haters? No Kaysheeeee. We just can't stand greedy grabbers who wouldn't know a real days work if it walloped you in the nostrils.
We've a pain on our bollix with the likes of you and the rest of your family thinking your the Kardashians of Dublin ridin on your sisters coat tails.
I seen yous all out one evening and you are literally snobby fools.
You need to get over yourself and do a real days work ffs.
O and stop getting your aul one to change your bed and pack your bags. Dope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Aoma

Chatty Member
She is sooooo desperately trying to fit into the influencer scene but it just isn’t working? She almost looks too stiff, all her videos looks like she’s wearing clothes that don’t suit, and doing all these weird looking poses and walks just to try and fit in to a certain β€œimage”.. The only reason she’s known is because she’s Suzanne’s sister, if she wasn’t then she would never ever stand a chance in that scene

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tomboy

What is the point of her hols?? To say shes away with her bf?? Him taking videos of the most ordinary looking person? Her thinking shes only gorgeous walking down a street in horrible tacky clothes putting sunglasses on smirking very unattractively? I dont get it? Also does she think shes the only person to ever have a bf?? Does she think shes relevant or something? The "big reveal" of him where she gets 100's of comments from instagram BOTS going omg πŸ’― or πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ excuse the language but Fuck off Katie, get a job and stop thinking your someone because of your sister πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Heart

Tomboy

What an actually horrid girl, thats all she is a girl. She is way to immature to be called a women. The whole country is in shock, everyone attending candle meetings for Aisling and she writes im too busy enjoying cocktails and 5 star meals. Horrid horrid girl.

I have sent a message to 23theagency complaining about her.

• Heart

Vangirl

VIP Member
Get yourself a man who can cook she says with this post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'd throw it back at him. 3 poxy baby potatoes and one chicken fillet with a bit of long stem broccoli πŸ™Š I'm actually so embarrassed for her she's desperate for content.
She's so desperate for everyone to know she has a boyfriend πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Wow
  • Haha

Lolilolz

I get so awkward watching Katie’s outfit videos. There’s nothing candid about her, she constantly looks irritated and uncomfortable. I dunno why she’s trying so hard to be an Influencer, nothing about her stands out or catches your eye, other than how bloody awkward she looks in every single video.

Reactions: 15

Keli88

Imagine walking in to the restaurant she's tagged and walkin up and takin her and the blokes pic and puttin it up on Instagram to piss her off. Soft launch my bollox. Wanna be lookin like Jason mamoa at the stage for anyone to give a fuck 🀣 pics of his arm, watch, back of the head, leg. Fuck off Katie, your not a fuckin celebrity ye hoover πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•
---

In what fucking world does she look like Diana
Don't recall Dianas nose comin to a conical point at the end πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Tomboy

Soft launch her boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im in a hoop with this "full time content creator" who does she think she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14