Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Katie just move back home after 10 years in Australia?
Jesus christ what a bunch of imbeciles. A bus ride away. 2 train stops away. That's as far away as she was. I wish the girl would wear clothes that fit her, she does herself no favours busting out of crop cardigans. Like I'm sure she would look so much better in clothes that fit her.

Reactions: 6
It’s actually embarassing to watch - you moved 5 mins down the road for about a month, she is such a sad sack. Also she looks so trashy with the boobs hanging out and the awful hair. Morto for her

Reactions: 6
It’s actually embarassing to watch - you moved 5 mins down the road for about a month, she is such a sad sack. Also she looks so trashy with the boobs hanging out and the awful hair. Morto for her
Whenever I see her trying to be sexy or funny, all I can see is Susan, and someone said here Susan with a nose and glasses from a joke shop😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sure the dad is driving around the town in his new Mercedes that actually looks like a drug dealers car 😂😂

Reactions: 3
So she was supposed to be on ‘Celebrity Puling with my Parents’ like define celebrity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hate Katie but disagree with this, been wearing “real” docs for years and they are hell to break in, even the soft leather ones😂
Top Tip put your new docs on and apply heat with hairdryer to heel area they break in easier. Cheaper than a cobbler 😜

Some of mine never need broke in others do.

Reactions: 1
Have breakfast with Susanne this morning, clearly Susanne has a chef or something with the fruit cut perfect and all placed out like a hotel. Notions

Yet Susanne can’t get someone to toilet train her dogs

• Sad
Reactions: 4