Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a spa - she's actually ridiculous, I don't even know how her friends haven't pulled her aside and been like "Listen Katie, here's the thing .... " she's a complete embarrassment to herself, everytime I see her (nostrils) it's gives me secondhand embarrassment, promoting Gymmondo and all she eats are crackers and jelly 🤣🤣🤣 Go home Katie Onthebeg ur drunk 🤯
her hair is so badly damaged from the blonde and its not even worth it because its not a clean blonde... sorry "creamy" blonde she likes to say in her ads. has like a greenish hue from it. I've never noticed it so broken before.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's a spa - she's actually ridiculous, I don't even know how her friends haven't pulled her aside and been like "Listen Katie, here's the thing .... " she's a complete embarrassment to herself, everytime I see her (nostrils) it's gives me secondhand embarrassment, promoting Gymmondo and all she eats are crackers and jelly  Go home Katie Onthebeg ur drunk 

Katie Onthebeg 🤣🤣🤣 that's sticking!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She is sooooo desperately trying to fit into the influencer scene but it just isn’t working? She almost looks too stiff, all her videos looks like she’s wearing clothes that don’t suit, and doing all these weird looking poses and walks just to try and fit in to a certain “image”.. The only reason she’s known is because she’s Suzanne’s sister, if she wasn’t then she would never ever stand a chance in that scene

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is sooooo desperately trying to fit into the influencer scene but it just isn’t working? She almost looks too stiff, all her videos looks like she’s wearing clothes that don’t suit, and doing all these weird looking poses and walks just to try and fit in to a certain “image”.. The only reason she’s known is because she’s Suzanne’s sister, if she wasn’t then she would never ever stand a chance in that scene
she will be even more unbearable when DWTS starts - she is painful enough as it is!

Lads the little bit of a stomach since mid nov, is she pregnant do yous think ??🧐
Ah that’s unfair. Nearly even the most skinny people have some curvature in that area. I’d say she’s happy out with the bf and just put on a lil bit as happens when in a relationship.

Reactions: 9
Get yourself a man who can cook she says with this post 😂😂 I'd throw it back at him. 3 poxy baby potatoes and one chicken fillet with a bit of long stem broccoli 🙊 I'm actually so embarrassed for her she's desperate for content.
I eyerolled the duck out of this. omg this is my worst dinner ever... reminds me of a dinner you would have on your first night after joining weight watchers 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Get yourself a man who can cook she says with this post 😂😂 I'd throw it back at him. 3 poxy baby potatoes and one chicken fillet with a bit of long stem broccoli 🙊 I'm actually so embarrassed for her she's desperate for content.
I'm hoping she is being sarcastic and is actually saying she needs a man that can cook?!??🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so desperate for everyone to know she has a boyfriend 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Its like something u would say when your at least living together not going out a short while.

Reactions: 2
Ah that’s unfair. Nearly even the most skinny people have some curvature in that area. I’d say she’s happy out with the bf and just put on a lil bit as happens when in a relationship.
Wasnt said to be cruel. I like KJ. I've never commented on her thread before. Just thought it looked like a bit of a bump but maybe it isn't. Anything is fair to speculate on here.. it's Tattle... I've seen a lot worse.

Reactions: 5
Wasnt said to be cruel. I like KJ. I've never commented on her thread before. Just thought it looked like a bit of a bump but maybe it isn't. Anything is fair to speculate on here.. it's Tattle... I've seen a lot worse.
I’m not a fan of her but for once I just felt bad thinking of her reading it coz she’s not as naturally and effortlessly slim as Sue. Anywho moving on.

She’s an absolute eejit.

It’s a lovely cottage. It’s the Elfin Cottage, part of Fiddle & Bow. Roz Purcell stayed there before and it looked equally as lovely then

Reactions: 9
in case you don't know she has a boyfriend
Grow up Kaysheee 🙄 you are not famous and as @Aoma pointed out most of us have seen Roz and other huns stay there

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't with this one, poor soft launch- he has no idea the pet 😢 God help us all when she does start showing him, her relationship content will be so bleeping vanilla and basic it'll all look like it came straight off of Pinterest 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must think Doolin is a big place and that her posts of the cottage gave nothing away. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Katie not heard all the helicopters swarming over Doolin trying to figure out where exactly she is so they can write a story?😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11