Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keli88

It's the followers that have them up there on a pedestal making them think they're something amazing. It's an absolute joke.
One comment, something along the lines of putting their insecurities on you Katie etc. I'm not insecure about my nostrils 😂😂
And kaysheeee saying we can't look at ourselves in the mirror??
I can. I'm delira with what I see.
A mother who works for everything she has and a mam bod to go with it. I don't need a bunch of strangers to make me feel good about myself. I have my partner that likes make me feel good along with myself.
When the freebies dry up, they'll all disappear.

Reactions: 11

BeggieMitchell

I think the funniest thing she’s ever said was that she has built her following all by herself and nothing to do with who her sister is 🤣 why else would anyone be following.. not for fashion anyway or the same old boring make up routine

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Do i get half bingo for sinus infection? 🙃

Also "Hi Guys, just thought I'd show my face on social cause Tattles talking about a nose job"

And thirdly trying to be So Skeletor with her pancakes hanging out of the open dressing gown, like what the fuck, I have 3 kids under 5, my dressing gown is tied amd it stays tied wtf 🤔 So Smokey obviously didnt teach the Tackson Ho's how to tie their laces/dressing gowns/anything because she's too busy grabbing onto door handles 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tomboy

I just watched the first 5 mins of her vlog... i just cannot with the entitlement..she speaks to the camera like shes superior to everyone thats watching!! Platinum lounge, VIP lounge UGH cancel the girl ASAP!!

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
Has Katie not heard all the helicopters swarming over Doolin trying to figure out where exactly she is so they can write a story?😩

• Haha

Aoma

Chatty Member
So, she comes online calling out nasty people who have an opinion on the horrific, trashy clothes she loves to wear.
And then today she’s posting pictures criticizing what others are wearing, obviously Kylie Jenner does not even know of Katie’s existence (or maybe she does because she’s Suzanne Jackson’s sister 😏😏😏) but at the end of the day she’s still being massively hypocritical. No doubt her judgment of others doesn’t stop at Kylie Jenner.
So nobody can judge her outfit choices but she can sit there and judge others.. typical Jackson 🥱

Attachments

I wonder how Eternal Beggar will spin this to make Kayshee the victim 🤔
eternal beggar😂🤣. I always die of embarrassment when she starts ever single story with "ahhh hello there and a very happy....." as if she bumped into someone she knew in the shop, ah hello there.... I always find it so weird that she says it every single time. flat out selling her sky glass TV. what a joke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
She is such a plain lump of a girl. Making a career off the coat tails of her sister. She’s so delusional to think she’d have any “Career” if it wasn’t for Suzanne. She’s like the annoying girl in your dance class who’s Mam keeps telling her she’s great and everyone’s just jealous. Even though she’s an insufferable melt.

• Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Omg one of the comments was a story depicting sexual abuse of an animal (I reported it) and then 3 stories later flogging shite for Meaghers.
She's disgusting thinking that is acceptable to put up online! Like really think about that Katie ya stupid fucker!! It's absolutely animal abuse that she was laughing about! She makes me sick!

• Sick
23. Shares a post about Ashling then proceeds to upload pictures of her holiday, a holiday that girl will never see let alone her family or friends. Absolutely tone deaf

Yintang

Jesus, her latest stories for PLT are terrible. That girl really needs to learn what size she is. The leggings are absolutely sprayed on to her. Very unflattering and the worst case of camel toe I've seen in a long time!

• Wow

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
You do care kayshee other wise you wouldn’t have came on all teary eyed commenting about not caring? 🙄

• Haha

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Has she hired a videographer to pretend to be her BF or something?? What kind of a knob do you have to be, following her up back streets and taking clip after clip of her hideous clothes! He's another handbag carrier like Dylan. She lives such a shallow, empty life living off her sisters coat tails. She's an absolute nobody but seems to think she's a top model 😂 and what's with the secrecy not showing the fella. Nobody gives a flying fuck who he is.

69Trish69

Sorry but her Mammy has to pack her suitcase?? How does she manage when she’s coming home? I wouldn’t even pack for my 18 year old son. She’s a spoilt brat