Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kayshee is selling her bed guys... she's getting a bigger one, cos you know she has a fella now, so she's sizing up her bed. correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she do an ad or some collaboration with Des Kelly for her bedroom furniture , because I remember saying on here it's an odd choice to collaborate with Katie Jackson, to decorate her bedroom in her ma and das house. I'm nearly sure she got the emma mattress too.

---

kayshee is selling her bed guys... she's getting a bigger one, cos you know she has a fella now, so she's sizing up her bed. correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt she do an ad or some collaboration with Des Kelly for her bedroom furniture , because I remember saying on here it's an odd choice to collaborate with Katie Jackson, to decorate her bedroom in her ma and das house. I'm nearly sure she got the emma mattress too.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

---

Soft launch prob works for Des Kelly, that's how himself and Kayshee Onthebeg met, he was the sales person she was begging off, and then he gave her the bigger one for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is a joke, i don't know a thing about soft launch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---

The tacksons are distantly related to des Kelly, hence the random collab. Suzanne used to be raving about their carpets in her old house before she upgraded to her “malahide” mansion.

• Wow
Reactions: 5