Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she hired a videographer to pretend to be her BF or something?? What kind of a knob do you have to be, following her up back streets and taking clip after clip of her hideous clothes! He's another handbag carrier like Dylan. She lives such a shallow, empty life living off her sisters coat tails. She's an absolute nobody but seems to think she's a top model ๐Ÿ˜‚ and what's with the secrecy not showing the fella. Nobody gives a flying duck who he is.

Reactions: 10
someone had a screenshot up here a few minutes ago of Katie's latest post saying she read "somewhere" that a nostril content warning was needed. is it deleted?

This one ๐Ÿคฃ haters? No Kaysheeeee. We just can't stand greedy grabbers who wouldn't know a real days work if it walloped you in the nostrils.
We've a pain on our bollix with the likes of you and the rest of your family thinking your the Kardashians of Dublin ridin on your sisters coat tails.
I seen yous all out one evening and you are literally snobby fools.
You need to get over yourself and do a real days work ffs.
O and stop getting your aul one to change your bed and pack your bags. Dope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
someone had a screenshot up here a few minutes ago of Katie's latest post saying she read "somewhere" that a nostril content warning was needed. is it deleted?
Glad she gave the nostril warning, now I know to go nowhere near her page! Thanks KAYSHEE!
---
This one ๐Ÿคฃ haters? No Kaysheeeee. We just can't stand greedy grabbers who wouldn't know a real days work if it walloped you in the nostrils.
We've a pain on our bollix with the likes of you and the rest of your family thinking your the Kardashians of Dublin ridin on your sisters coat tails.
I seen yous all out one evening and you are literally snobby fools.
You need to get over yourself and do a real days work ffs.
O and stop getting your aul one to change your bed and pack your bags. Dope.
Ah I don't think snobby applies here. The Tacksons are as common as muck, from their accents to their carry on.
And yes, she will ride her sister's coat tails for as long as possible, she has nothing to offer and she knows it. Fewwwmin' are ye Kaysheeee?

Also, imagine having to bring attention to Tattle on a grid post so you can get attention because you live your life with nothing between your ears and constantly feel inferior to your sister. You go get that validation from social media, hun. Or go ask your 'fellahhhh' with the chewed nails.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the followers that have them up there on a pedestal making them think they're something amazing. It's an absolute joke.
One comment, something along the lines of putting their insecurities on you Katie etc. I'm not insecure about my nostrils ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And kaysheeee saying we can't look at ourselves in the mirror??
I can. I'm delira with what I see.
A mother who works for everything she has and a mam bod to go with it. I don't need a bunch of strangers to make me feel good about myself. I have my partner that likes make me feel good along with myself.
When the freebies dry up, they'll all disappear.

Reactions: 11
It's the followers that have them up there on a pedestal making them think they're something amazing. It's an absolute joke.
One comment, something along the lines of putting their insecurities on you Katie etc. I'm not insecure about my nostrils ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
And kaysheeee saying we can't look at ourselves in the mirror??
I can. I'm delira with what I see.
A mother who works for everything she has and a mam bod to go with it. I don't need a bunch of strangers to make me feel good about myself. I have my partner that likes make me feel good along with myself.
When the freebies dry up, they'll all disappear.
Also delighted with what I see! Very happy with myself and delighted you are too!
Oh, the irony. Kayshee certainly isn't.

Reactions: 7
Would love someone to ask her what her career plan is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Being a professional begger for as long as possible I'd say! Imagine living your life in the shadow of your sister because you're too lazy to go and get a real career. Not sure why she thinks people who criticise her can't look at themselves in the mirror! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She needs her Ma to pack her own bag for God's sake, she's pathetic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Being a professional begger for as long as possible I'd say! Imagine living your life in the shadow of your sister because you're too lazy to go and get a real career. Not sure why she thinks people who criticise her can't look at themselves in the mirror! ๐Ÿ˜‚ She needs her Ma to pack her own bag for God's sake, she's pathetic!
I mean, between the size of her nostrils and her mother's, maybe they could set up a courier service and stop going on the beg. Between those 4 nostrils they could probably transport a decent amount of cargo.

• Haha
I mean, between the size of her nostrils and her mother's, maybe they could set up a courier service and stop going on the beg. Between those 4 nostrils they could probably transport a decent amount of cargo.
Well you certainly wouldnโ€™t be sharing a bag at a party with them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ„โ„

• Haha
Stop โœ‹ I bleeping howled at that comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ have to say this oneโ€™s a boring fucker so Iโ€™ve never commented much here but my god! We all canโ€™t look at ourselves in the mirror? I can and I realise my skin etc is way better than all these insta huns and I'm a bit older than them. I bleeping love myself more now than ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ because these ugly witches canโ€™t even post a story without filtering themselves to bits, that shows me she canโ€™t look at herself in the mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Stop โœ‹ I bleeping howled at that comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ have to say this oneโ€™s a boring fucker so Iโ€™ve never commented much here but my god! We all canโ€™t look at ourselves in the mirror? I can and I realise my skin etc is way better than all these insta huns and I'm a bit older than them. I bleeping love myself more now than ever ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ because these ugly witches canโ€™t even post a story without filtering themselves to bits, that shows me she canโ€™t look at herself in the mirror!
Surprised she's only kicking off now about the nostril comment, she's been called Potato here for ages, a name that is absolutely apt.
My skin is also better (and my hair, wouldn't be difficult) and I'm a good 5 years older than Lady Potato Bowling Ball Nostrils

• Heart
  • Haha
Surprised she's only kicking off now about the nostril comment, she's been called Potato here for ages, a name that is absolutely apt.
My skin is also better (and my hair, wouldn't be difficult) and I'm a good 5 years older than Lady Potato Bowling Ball Nostrils
Deffo the next tread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think kayshee was expecting that post of hers to blow up the Internet, probably thought all the bigger bloggers would share it and defend her, didn't even see sosue or the ma share it or comment, all she has done is drive traffic here. and lol at the "unhappy people who can't look at themselves in the mirror"... I think it makes her and them feel better about themselves to think anyone talking negatively about them is some ugly unhappy jealous loner who looks like ms Trunchbull is talking about them. I can look in the mirror and take a million selfies with confidence just like you kayshee. #hotgirl walk done๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12