Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl ever get it right? that black dress on her stories today is dire. I've never seen anything as hideous.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone recommend any Irish microinfluencers?? Tiktok/insta kinda like kayshee except sound and bearable

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No she just finds random outfits that do absolutely nothing for her and tries to be a stylist!! I despair when I see the shite she is flaunting!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No she just finds random outfits that do absolutely nothing for her and tries to be a stylist!! I despair when I see the shite she is flaunting!
I thought that but she said someone asked her to find an outfit for day two of her wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that but she said someone asked her to find an outfit for day two of her wedding!
If you have to go to Katie Jackson for style advice I seriously would worry about that person!!🀣 better off asking Worzel Gummidge for advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soft launch her boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im in a hoop with this "full time content creator" who does she think she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Soft launch her boyfriend πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im in a hoop with this "full time content creator" who does she think she is πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I was literally coming on to say the same thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s like she’s launching a brand β€œlet do a soft launch of you before we go full on” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop now soft launch πŸ˜… I think the boyfriend has just got himself a new nickname 🀣

So there's Suzy Sneachta and Dzzzylan,
Carla and someone else's husband and now
Kayshee Onthebeg and Softlaunch

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on here used the 'soft launch' term refarding the boyfriend when they were is Lisbon and Boozie tagged him on her stories before Kayshee did. Can they be more obvious that they read tattle 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Stop now soft launch πŸ˜… I think the boyfriend has just got himself a new nickname 🀣

So there's Suzy Sneachta and Dzzzylan,
Carla and someone else's husband and now
Kayshee Onthebeg and Softlaunch

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Not forgetting eternal beg and damo and Rob and vikkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• Haha
Looks like we are having a second β€œsoft launch” of the BF on stories today πŸ˜‚ building up to the big reveal

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5