Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg … spend the day with me…. I’m here for it if and when this waster ever has to get a proper job. Living it up off Sue all the tacksons.
And the voice over you can hear her licking her lips 😩😩

Reactions: 3
See her latest GRWM on tiktok… 90% Charlotte tilbury lol what about your sisters fantastic brand xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He hair is singed to an inch of its life.. its all breaking and the blonde isn't what it used to be on her

Reactions: 3
He hair is singed to an inch of its life.. its all breaking and the blonde isn't what it used to be on her
She's not a nice blonde, it's an awful yellow shade but it's all totally black at the sides and underneath. constantly has dark roots. dunno how she thinks it looks good. really doesn't suit her

Sorry but her Mammy has to pack her suitcase?? How does she manage when she’s coming home? I wouldn’t even pack for my 18 year old son. She’s a spoilt brat

Reactions: 10
What is the point of her hols?? To say shes away with her bf?? Him taking videos of the most ordinary looking person? Her thinking shes only gorgeous walking down a street in horrible tacky clothes putting sunglasses on smirking very unattractively? I dont get it? Also does she think shes the only person to ever have a bf?? Does she think shes relevant or something? The "big reveal" of him where she gets 100's of comments from instagram BOTS going omg 💯 or 🔥🔥 excuse the language but duck off Katie, get a job and stop thinking your someone because of your sister 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He must have a decent job or come froma wealthy backgroun ir is it a case she is paying or should I say Sue is paying for all the breaks away...

Reactions: 2
He must have a decent job or come froma wealthy backgroun ir is it a case she is paying or should I say Sue is paying for all the breaks away...
irregardless of money he must be in a job that allows him to take a lot of annual leave