Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Absolutely ridiculous looking. What was she thinking?! The dad just stood there like are you for fucking real! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get so awkward watching Katie’s outfit videos. There’s nothing candid about her, she constantly looks irritated and uncomfortable. I dunno why she’s trying so hard to be an Influencer, nothing about her stands out or catches your eye, other than how bloody awkward she looks in every single video.
Katie hasn't got what it takes to cut it. she obviously thinks being so boozys sister is enough but it's not. she's bland, extremely bland in personality, looks, style and her deluded notions.

Reactions: 13

Sazmac

I think the funniest thing she’s ever said was that she has built her following all by herself and nothing to do with who her sister is 🤣 why else would anyone be following.. not for fashion anyway or the same old boring make up routine
Back in the day when I did follow sue she said - hey guys would you please give my sister a follow, she’s only starting out…. Ashamed to say I did ☹
There is no denying a lot of her followers came from her sister. she is so delusional and so far up her own arse.

Reactions: 13

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
Awh poor kayshee only took her 11 months to decide on the perfect pair of curtains to decorate her mams spare room with … what a fucking dose

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
How pathetic. A 26(?) year old girl living with Mammy and Daddy
To be fair my 25 year old still lives at home, he has a very good job and would love to get a place with his girlfriend but can’t afford €3k a month rent and there are literally no properties to rent where we live

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Stop now soft launch 😅 I think the boyfriend has just got himself a new nickname 🤣

So there's Suzy Sneachta and Dzzzylan,
Carla and someone else's husband and now
Kayshee Onthebeg and Softlaunch

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she has a nice figure just doesn’t pick the things that flatter her, yes she is young and can get away with wearing stuff that I couldn’t, but she does herself no favours
she has a nice figure but the clothes she wears really don't suit her. she's not small let's be honest, she's toned but shes broad she squeezes herself into these teeny tiny outfits that don't do anything for her. anyone knows a stylist🤔🙄

• Haha
I think kayshee was expecting that post of hers to blow up the Internet, probably thought all the bigger bloggers would share it and defend her, didn't even see sosue or the ma share it or comment, all she has done is drive traffic here. and lol at the "unhappy people who can't look at themselves in the mirror"... I think it makes her and them feel better about themselves to think anyone talking negatively about them is some ugly unhappy jealous loner who looks like ms Trunchbull is talking about them. I can look in the mirror and take a million selfies with confidence just like you kayshee. #hotgirl walk done😘

• Heart
  • Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Can’t believe no one has commented on her new tattoo. Her parents clearly hating it 🤣. It’s not really that sentimental if someone else she doesn’t know wrote it on her arm 🤷
I don't think anyone has commented on the tattoo because Kayshee is about as relevant as a rash on Boris Johnson hole, times up beggy 🤣

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
Sure the mother posted a photo of a woman in full burka with just her eyes exposed saying that "it's a disgrace" when they were in Dubai a few years ago. It was a woman basically walking through the mall and she decides to photograph her without consent?! It shows their level of intelligence and having no idea or respect for different cultures outside of their own moronic views! I despair!!!!🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11