Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayshee trying to be cool in the trench coat 🤣🤣🤣 Inspector Gadget called he wants his coat back 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jaysus, the new hairdresser isn't really selling the whole "Jane/Red Velvet" vibe!!! If ever there was a bad advertisement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha, he listed so many things that were wrong with her hair.. Jane must be fuming!

On another note, wtf is Kayshees latest outfit about 😳?? Terrible fit and very unflattering. She really has zero style.

Ha, he listed so many things that were wrong with her hair.. Jane must be fuming!

On another note, wtf is Kayshees latest outfit about 😳?? Terrible fit and very unflattering. She really has zero style.
Wasn’t she on like 2 days ago shilling some hair vitamins saying that her hair has never felt better. It’s all such bullshit

• Haha
Also does the girl ever have an original thought like - Suzy Sneachta takes a tit, Beggy takes a tit, Suzy goes to Portugal, Beggy follows, Suzy gets her extensions in , Beggy does the same, with everything like her content has a 48hr delay from So Boozys- I'd be morto if she was my mate and had no life of her own except for her sister 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe no one has commented on her new tattoo. Her parents clearly hating it 🤣. It’s not really that sentimental if someone else she doesn’t know wrote it on her arm 🤷

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe no one has commented on her new tattoo. Her parents clearly hating it 🤣. It’s not really that sentimental if someone else she doesn’t know wrote it on her arm 🤷
I don't think anyone has commented on the tattoo because Kayshee is about as relevant as a rash on Boris Johnson hole, times up beggy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Im back again 🤣 The recreating Pinterest reel ? Would anyone like to start ? Nope - okay I'll go .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the actual duck?

•She looks atrocious- her face she's like she's bleeping raging - not carefree and chilled like one who's sauntering back and over across city center streets without a care in the world and a 1500 quid handbag under their arm 🤔

•Her hair is dirty is it or maybe it just looks lank and dirty? Maybe thats the aesthetic 😏

•Are her shoulders huge or is it just the walk 🤣 The walk lads duck sake, remember those call out videos on YouTube thats the walk 😛 Watch out, Kayshee On The Beg gonna thump the head of ur wan taking the reel 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Getting a tattoo of your ma’s handwriting as a gift to your parents for their wedding anniversary. Creepy.

Reactions: 6
That's a god awful rigout she has on her, the skater skirt crop top trench and cowboy boots. she hasn't a clue, she does her figure no favours with the outfits that don't fit her.

I get so awkward watching Katie’s outfit videos. There’s nothing candid about her, she constantly looks irritated and uncomfortable. I dunno why she’s trying so hard to be an Influencer, nothing about her stands out or catches your eye, other than how bloody awkward she looks in every single video.

Reactions: 15
I get so awkward watching Katie’s outfit videos. There’s nothing candid about her, she constantly looks irritated and uncomfortable. I dunno why she’s trying so hard to be an Influencer, nothing about her stands out or catches your eye, other than how bloody awkward she looks in every single video.
Katie hasn't got what it takes to cut it. she obviously thinks being so boozys sister is enough but it's not. she's bland, extremely bland in personality, looks, style and her deluded notions.

Reactions: 13
Katie hasn't got what it takes to cut it. she obviously thinks being so boozys sister is enough but it's not. she's bland, extremely bland in personality, looks, style and her deluded notions.
She has zero style imo - the outfits are almost as bad as the ones boozy dresses people up in on the No style councillor's