Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think kayshee was expecting that post of hers to blow up the Internet, probably thought all the bigger bloggers would share it and defend her, didn't even see sosue or the ma share it or comment, all she has done is drive traffic here. and lol at the "unhappy people who can't look at themselves in the mirror"... I think it makes her and them feel better about themselves to think anyone talking negatively about them is some ugly unhappy jealous loner who looks like ms Trunchbull is talking about them. I can look in the mirror and take a million selfies with confidence just like you kayshee. #hotgirl walk done😘
‘Unhappy people who can’t look at themselves in the mirror’ kayyysheee I can look at my natural self in the mirror and feel extreme happiness unlike you, when you look in the mirror all you see is your bonded teeth , your lip filler and what ever other work you have done🥰 stop living off your sister and get an actual job x

Reactions: 6
I think kayshee was expecting that post of hers to blow up the Internet, probably thought all the bigger bloggers would share it and defend her, didn't even see sosue or the ma share it or comment, all she has done is drive traffic here. and lol at the "unhappy people who can't look at themselves in the mirror"... I think it makes her and them feel better about themselves to think anyone talking negatively about them is some ugly unhappy jealous loner who looks like ms Trunchbull is talking about them. I can look in the mirror and take a million selfies with confidence just like you kayshee. #hotgirl walk done😘
At the Ma did put ❤ under it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A sponsored post for PLT appeared on my FB timeline. Our Kayshee is modelling some skirt. Whatever way the skirt is designed there is a white lip on the top of the skirt that makes it look like a bandage. All the comments are "oh I thought this was an ad for a skirt that accommodates a stoma" or a colostomy bag. Anyone else see it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
You do care kayshee other wise you wouldn’t have came on all teary eyed commenting about not caring? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You do care kayshee other wise you wouldn’t have came on all teary eyed commenting about not caring? 🙄
I like the dresses and wearing them for me. still doesn't mean they suit you or look good on you just cos you like them. I said it before here, I'm sure she has a lovely figure in reality, I don't understand why she doesn't wear clothes that flatter her. and I also said this before here.. I don't understand why she hasn't got a job. she has a degree in marketing? if she was off travelling or something fair enough but why hasn't she got a job? so kayshee you think in 20 or 30 years time you will still be doing reels for bohoo earning money and pensionable ? her following isn't growing either. I don't think it's going anywhere for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She can't face the facts that she has terrible dress sense! 😂 I don't know how she picks up such ugly tit and then goes on rant because she reads here and can't hack it. Go duck off and get a real job, you absolute melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is utter bull tit. She has no interaction from the public and brands are loosing interest in her so she is trying the victim angel to gain attention and publicity. Katie you are boring as duck. No one give 2 shits what you wear. GET A bleeping REAL JOB!

Here’s an idea Katie…get a real job if you can’t handle criticism 🙄
All these snowflake influencers think they’re above reproach, any criticism and they shout out the “Be Kind” mantra. They only allow flame emojis and arse licking comments 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 3