Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be the boyfriend then? Maybe I’m wrong - laughing at her sister soft launching the boyf for her 🤣
Soft launching 🤣🤣🤣🤣 It is weird she only showed his hand and then Boozy Braids landed and started tagging him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would he have another girl in his display pic tho? I’d say it’s just a friend and are trying to make it seem like it’s Katie’s bf

Reactions: 1
Not the best time to try oysters for the first when your on hols with a new guy... I would be so afraid of getting the shits after them. Morto 🥵🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Meaghers did fire here anyway from animal abuse to 2 stories later symprove.

Flogging the instahun favourite today again today.

Reactions: 2
Yup tattoo are always + forever.
No shade on tats, I’ve two myself but if any of my kids honoured me & hubby marriage with a tat I’d be like WTF ? Just an IG stunt.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely ridiculous looking. What was she thinking?! The dad just stood there like are you for bleeping real! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my God it's chronic.. and on her arm!! I have a tattoo that I hate but at least it's on my foot so so bad

Reactions: 5
That’s the mist embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a while!! Notice the Ma didn’t share it😂😂 Big party incoming So Scuttered is on her way home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s the mist embarrassing thing I’ve seen in a while!! Notice the Ma didn’t share it😂😂 Big party incoming So Scuttered is on her way home
I wonder is there a big party in Casa Sneatha, the poor Cigar Room Sue always wanted is getting no use! Plus she will have to try outdo Kayshees 'gift'! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohh I can't cope with that awful tattoo!! It's like something you'd do for a bet!!

Reactions: 7