Katie Jackson #2 Comes onto stories while eating a burger, Guyzzz, don't you know she's an essential worker!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine walking in to the restaurant she's tagged and walkin up and takin her and the blokes pic and puttin it up on Instagram to piss her off. Soft launch my bollox. Wanna be lookin like Jason mamoa at the stage for anyone to give a duck 🤣 pics of his arm, watch, back of the head, leg. duck off Katie, your not a fuckin celebrity ye hoover 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
---

In what bleeping world does she look like Diana
Don't recall Dianas nose comin to a conical point at the end 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus, she's unbelievably boring. Her horrible monotone voice would put ye to sleep 😴😴 And her style is horrendous.

Reactions: 6
Jesus, she's unbelievably boring. Her horrible monotone voice would put ye to sleep 😴😴 And her style is horrendous.
how is she getting away with this influencing lark. everything with her is so halfed arsed, the clothes were a ball of creases in that try on and she always looks so dishevelled or something, like she just rolled out of bed.

Reactions: 2
The clothes never for right in the right places - she could be in Style Counsellers her style is uo there wirh her sisters- non existing!
She seems extra smug since the soft launch of the fella

Reactions: 3
I think Kayshee has had more holidays this year than Boozie Suzie!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t even do anything, she has no content and always swanning around on hols - it’s well for some to have a big sister like sosue to get ‘famous’

Was Katie not supposed to be starting a podcast with one of her friends? Or did I just dream (nightmare) that?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t have any followers if it wasn’t for her sister. She’s so plain looking and has no idea how to dress her Potato figure. She actually looks like a woman in her 40’s. You would never guess she was the youngest. Honestly you wouldn’t be shocked if I said she was 40.
---
I don’t follow any of them but my God the other sister is so trashy and hunzo. Like you’re long enough in front of a camera to know how to act. She’s like an awkward child pulling faces and sticking up her fingers. She looks so cheap with the brassy blonde.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t have any followers if it wasn’t for her sister. She’s so plain looking and has no idea how to dress her Potato figure. She actually looks like a woman in her 40’s. You would never guess she was the youngest. Honestly you wouldn’t be shocked if I said she was 40.
---
I don’t follow any of them but my God the other sister is so trashy and hunzo. Like you’re long enough in front of a camera to know how to act. She’s like an awkward child pulling faces and sticking up her fingers. She looks so cheap with the brassy blonde.
Is she really doing that well on inst that she can fund these breaks away. Surely Suzanne isnt funding everything for her.

Reactions: 2
Is she really doing that well on inst that she can fund these breaks away. Surely Suzanne isnt funding everything for her.
Oh she’s Deffo Bank rolling the lot of them. Either way she goes on like she’s a top model. The other one is clearly an absolute coke fueled melt but at least she is model material to allow the confidence. Yer one goes on like the ugly child who was constantly told she was pretty out of pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the latest story..doing makeup with sosu products and waxing lyrical about them .....surely when you're on 'doing your makeup' but recommending your sisters products to your followers (who are only following you because your sister is who she is!)...then it ought to be labelled an ad! Drives me daft.....these nobodies thinking they're so special that people want to watch them lather on a bit of slap.

Delighted Katie was able to drag herself out of bed with the worst UTI ever and make it to the pennies event. No wonder she has an infection wearing underwear like that 🙊🙊

Reactions: 7
Delighted Katie was able to drag herself out of bed with the worst UTI ever and make it to the pennies event. No wonder she has an infection wearing underwear like that 🙊🙊
She actually saod on her stories she was at the Primark event - you are not in the UK Kayshee it Penneys Hun

That Teddy must have cured her 😉

Reactions: 4
Is there a thread for Sue anywhere? I see she is not doing the post show promo stuff that the rest are doing....sore loser much?

Is there a thread for Sue anywhere? I see she is not doing the post show promo stuff that the rest are doing....sore loser much?

Here you go!

Reactions: 1
Omfg … spend the day with me…. I’m here for it if and when this waster ever has to get a proper job. Living it up off Sue all the tacksons.