Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sir John Elton
Greatest Shits

1. Are you ready for panelling
2. Punctuation seems to be the hardest word
3. Revel Man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

CatHun

VIP Member
Morning guyzzzzzzz 💨

Just thought I’d come on and wish you all happy revel day. I’ve got up and ran 334 miles in 45 minutes. I got back, not bothered to have a shower, just shoved my hair mask on and scraped my hair back. I’ve put 8 different shades of collection 2000 concealer on my face because I can’t afford to be colour matched and buy a proper brand. My eyelashes are only half glued on and my jumper has got shit on it that belongs to my baby and my fella. I’m now sitting in my garage conversation hoping my fella comes home from whoever he’s shagging.

In honour of the big revel, today Matthew, I’m going to be THM.

Buckle up trolls, get ready for revel day!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
OLIF IS FRIEND, NOT FOOD.
pixiz-27-04-2021-11-42-48.jpg

Fair play to him for entertaining the baby. He's still a twat though

• Haha
Reactions: 88

gossip29

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂 she absolutely kills me. Kate I am a research scientist I have a masters degree in biomedical science I can honestly promise you I am not fuming about your Chinese makeup range in home and bargain 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I’m mortified. Home Bargains is for mayflower curry sauce and cheap arse cleaning products. Cringing to death here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
It's a whole range of makeup for home and bargain. Big pics of her going up in the shop !
Anyone else’s home bargains have a police man cut out in the window to deter thieves or is my local one just odd?! I hope they replace it with cut out Truff, that would make even the most harden criminals think twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Hamburglar

VIP Member
Sir John Elton has ended me please can the next thread be:

#71 I AM SIR JOHN ELTON

Also the lateral flow tests are shite at best but they’re meant for no symptoms. If you‘ve got symptoms it’s a PCR and even if she’s been to test centre for one it’s 24+ hours for results 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
So she has just said she started to feel unwell yesterday, with a temp of 39!!..... but she still went to her baby class and where ever else, that is just COMPLETELY irresponsible in the situation we are in. She KNEW she was ill but she still went out...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

whatweallthink

I’m just here to say about 20 threads ago my information was right and she was collabing with home and bargain. I feel validated 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

CupofTee

Fucking so ridiculous I can’t even cope, 1 person can watch the telly and 6 people can sit and stare at the garage wall 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Oh Jane girl are you for real with the big saga building up this big REVEL.... everyone knows hahaha !! Cringe.

Seen Charlotte Dawson going on about the petition.....If a petition was started to get rid of influencers..... it would wipe the fucking floor with their petition to stop tattle.

Sick of these people Yano , They've got the life of Riley , no 9-5 , don't pay for a fucking thing for themselves , their homes or their families constantly playing victim mode. The answer Is simple.... Fuck off into obscurity , quiet life , no bother... end of. But yas won't cos you're all greedy for fame , admiration, money & free stuff 🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 76