Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like it, but it doesn’t fit in the room one bit. Also giving me major anxiety because Olive will have that rotten soon, I’d get a baby gate so the dog doesn’t go in either😩

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hahahahahhahahaha duck sakes 😂
It’s honestly making me feel claustrophobic just looking at it!

Reactions: 38
bleeping so ridiculous I can’t even cope, 1 person can watch the telly and 6 people can sit and stare at the garage wall 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I need someone in the know to help me here. When I wanna lose weight, i legit cut out the sweet stuff. Ie. Choc and crisp. So, how does she have choc oats? This isn't even a jab at her, I'm just major curious.
You have to use a low calorie choc spread and measure it out to your calories x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg its embarrassing why did they not just put a decent 2 seater at the garage roller door window as that L shape bit is completely useless...oh no wait its for delo to sit and admire his panelling, meanwhile any normal sized person cracks their head open on the lecky box every time they go to sit down 🥴 me heads fell off :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Doesnt it look like when u do up ur under stairs cubaord for the kids or the dog 🤪😭 am fuxken dead ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 48
duck me a coffins got more room than that!!
Can’t wait for Olive to be walking she’s going to ruin that sofa and chair in seconds!!! 🍫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She should have kept the two seater and turned it into a playroom.
I wonder if she’s already tried balancing to 50 ton mirror she moves around her house on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t with them couch ending then a seat right next to it. Cracked up. Olive ain’t going to get much crawling practice in there! When she’s learning to walk though she will hit a soft landing 3 out of 4 times when she falls

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder it's taken her a few days to post the sofa. bleeping hell how have they got that into that beige hole ?
I'm actually sobbing laughing , it's soooo Bad !!!

Worst part is she made the changes , gave up the full sized family living room whilst she was pregnant, anyone else would do the opposite & say how can I make this house baby and family friendly ! Just sums her up doesn't it ! Absolutely shocking that !

• Haha
Reactions: 54
So just caught up. Thinking about Olive ‘crawling’ basically was tummy time, she ain’t got no space to bleeping move now! That baby is also eating a lot of food, I wouldn’t mind if she was moving but she isn’t allowed.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.