Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my man would love this room. He leeches onto me in bed which is great and all. But he is a sweaty hot mess.
legit woke up with his testicle stuck to my back. When I got up it was as if you’ve sat on chewing gum on the park bench

bleeping hell I am howling

Reactions: 4
So much emphasis on the word BRAND. She's desperate for this to come off high end !!!
Should say.....
A cheap makeup line that's been out before (but the secret warehouse put a stop to that old one) , created with a famous bargain discount shop. Then we are launching our products to purchase on HOME & BARGAIN website & it's already in the shops (everyone already knows)

Too funny this..... Delo has got his stuff saved on the Cartier & Burberry websites baskets ready for this life changing cash to roll in 😂😂
Pair of them must think they're going to crash the Homies Website tonight 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is your one hour warning trolls! Get the Whispering Angel in your rusty fridge and your finest truffle oil ready for poppin’

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She must be sweating her tits off trying to keep up with how many people have seen her product so they dont ruin the revel. What a bloody mess. She said it will be available to buy next week yet its already been lashed out on the shelves 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Surely shouldn’t they have put the @bykatehayes Instagram link on their packaging and got her to market it and do tutorials and reels on there. That way she’d have a dedicated business page that’s all about makeup and she can talk bullshit about weening and slobbing around in her crusty mum jumper on her personal one.
She’s got absolutely no business savvy what so ever she just wants attention and free stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I can’t wait to see how she refers to home n bargain 🤣🤣 home bargains... those words would never come out of a scousers mouth

disclaimer - I know she’s not a scouser but yano what I mean

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s turned the comments off because of ‘trolls’ commenting but was it not genuine people who have seen her stuff?

Reactions: 24
So excited for 5.30pm guyyyyzzz! I'm just putting the finishing touches to my balloon arch, the prosecco bar has turned up out the front of my house and the sax player is ready!!! All I need now is Naomis Dad to clock off his shift and we're ready to REVEL!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
In my local homey bs. It was too bleeping shelf had to leap to reach it next to all the Olivia hale shite. I was cracking up at this shite photoshop pic. That’s all in my store though and it’s a big one so can’t be that great.
Ha ha ha her IG name on them 😂. Sure people who have a look will be delighted to see weening ‘advice’, reels of Olif getting clothes lashed at her and videos of Daddy head acting a twit

Reactions: 17
I honestly want to message her!!!!!! Is she bleeping messing one comment was nice! How is that a troll KATE!!!!! these are the people you want to buy your shot Kate be careful who you kick down because they won’t help you up!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
When will she realise not everyone is a TROLL? People have ‘generally’ commented because they’ve seen her tit in home and bargain 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s just loosing customers and she didn’t have many to begin with 😂
Even on her “revel” day she couldn’t not mention the trolls 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Her "team" don't have time to delete loads of comments but didn't think to even look at the tagged pictures where your brand has been exposed? Your team is you Kate babe c'mon!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.