Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need someone in the know to help me here. When I wanna lose weight, i legit cut out the sweet stuff. Ie. Choc and crisp. So, how does she have choc oats? This isn't even a jab at her, I'm just major curious.

Reactions: 17
‘Making a marketer, which is similar to Making a Murderer and is dead clever hur hur hur’. How is it clever you daft twit?! What correlation is there between some shite social media course and a documentary about a killer?! How is that clever? Never known anyone as bleeping STOOPID in my life.
Can also confirm that the big H&B on the Lancs is still free of her environmentally unfriendly single use plastic crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I need someone in the know to help me here. When I wanna lose weight, i legit cut out the sweet stuff. Ie. Choc and crisp. So, how does she have choc oats? This isn't even a jab at her, I'm just major curious.
The chocolate oats is surely protein powder and or couple squares of dark chocolate

I normally eat oats when I want to lose weight it’s a great source for energy for the gym, I mix it with protein powder. Honestly if ur in a deficit u can eat sweets and crisps u just have to be smart with ur calories but I honestly would rather have a decent meal

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Coz she’s a knob! There’s no way that contains 313 calories - possibly per portion but not the whole thing. Who would want that much sugar first thing in the morning anyways - defeats the object being healthy and stuffing that down her gob! She’s better off making over night oats with some fresh fruit. God I can’t stand her she’s proper irritating. Can’t wait to see reviews all over YouTube of how tit her “revel” collab with homies is (I LOVE homies btw)

Reactions: 20
THE SOFA REVEL IS LIVE😭😭😭😭😭

They’ve just crammed a normal corner sofa into the room so they are literally going to be sat just facing the wall of a room that’s 50% sofa😂😂😂😂😂😂 ahahahhahahahahaa so bespoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I am crying at that sofa 😂😂😂😂
How does she not see how stupid that looks. I would love to know what the delivery drivers when they see that tiny space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The comments on the new bigger than the room sofa are being deleted with some swift action 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank god they don’t watch tv because they’ll just be staring at the wall sitting on that sofa 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think that couch is gorgeous!! But waaaaay to big for that garage there’s no room left. Where’s the telly??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You can eat whatever you want to lose weight as long as you're in a calorie deficit
I've lost a stone still having chocolate, snacks, take aways, a bottle of beer each night with my tea etc.

So for you cutting out the sweet stuff puts you in a calorie deficit, I reach my calorie deficit by reducing portion sizes and still having the chocolate, alcohol etc :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s deleting comments at a rate of knots! 6, then 10, then only one visable! People commenting how that’s too big must be getting blocked! TROLLS!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.