Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I don’t think most people that follow her know that she hasn’t even got a lounge/living room 😂😂

Also how drab is that tiny room?? Why are these weirdo Instagram bums allergic to colour?? Fuckin sensory deprivation chamber

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Hahahaha oh I can't cope ! Pampas Grass bigger than Delo touching the ceiling & the 'storage box' (wink wink)

Jane whoever gave you £300 for that other couch ring them girl tell them you need the two seater back and give them a refund 😂😂
This picture is like the ones the estate agents take, you look online and you think there’s three decent sized bedrooms based off the photo and you arrive to find two decent size rooms and one that you couldn’t swing a cat in😂

It looks like a waiting room of some upmarket private shrink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I'm thinking the same, will it even be in Home Bargains anywhere but Liverpool? I mean in the real world hardly anyone even knows who she is. All this build up for some Home Bargains make-up, that can't be it.
Funny thing is when people go to home and bargain and see it they’ll go “who’s that?” and a quick google will lead them here

Edit - they will also see how shit she is at make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

gigi_93

VIP Member
Thing is though nobody is trying to ruin her launch? Nobody is trying to “win”?? We’re just here discussing the material we’ve been given 😂 I couldn’t care less whether her Chinese plastic tat sells or not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Abongo

VIP Member
Why is she calling it the snug when she hasn’t even got another lounge? Pretentious cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

gigi_93

VIP Member
THE SIZE OF THE SOFA COMPARED TO THE ROOM hahahahaha oh my GOD. It looks an absolute show. She’s got a corner group couch in a tiny garage hahaha I honestly can’t breathe I feel ASHAMED for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 60

VIP Member
Kate hayes eyelashes are in the homebargins near me just seen them couldn’t take pictures didn’t have my phone left in the car 😫🙈🙈
You’ll know they’re KhM lashes because the ends of them are super bespoke and do not stick to your lid, even after a cup of tea and a pep talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

the_moonins

VIP Member
What on earth is that sofa?!!

She’d have been better off having a much smaller version of that sofa, and the tv on the wall that the door is on, so it’s like a proper small snug area, and then having the other end of the room for Olive’s play things. But to have the sofa at one end of a room, facing a wall, and then the tv at the far other end of the room just doesn’t work at all, and quite frankly just looks really weird. You can’t sit on the largest part of that sofa and watch the tv?!

Why didn’t she use the bleeding garage for her filming room?! The amount of space she uses to film in her downstairs walk in wardrobe is less than the space in the garage?! And she currently has to drag a floor length mirror into the garage to take her outfit pics anyway!

Kate - you are a BAD interior designer!! Give it up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m still laughing this has made my night. Sometimes I feel like my life is a mess then I look at her and realise I’m doing pretty well 😂 I’ve got a nice big living room and a garage that can be used as a garage 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

gigi_93

VIP Member
Oh she won’t be doing it now when all her biggest fans are at school. She’ll be waiting until the evening

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Whoever said she was quiet because delo had to take the window out so they could get it in...

take a fucking bow 🤣🤣🙈🤣 I am dead what a show. Even the borrowers couldn’t live in it

• Haha

davidsdead

VIP Member
They’re not my type of people hahahah hun, by many accounts it sounds like you’ve been a horrible, snotty, nasty cunt your whole adult life. No one has a good word to say about you! You’ve had friends, colleagues and even family on this thread!
Do you get 70 threads because you’re a likeable person who people respect?

• Heart
  • Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
HahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaagagaHahahahahahahahahaahahahahahgahahaa- sir John Elton singing wind in the candle
Fucks sake, I’ve died.

If Delo wanted to marry you hun you’d be married. Or at the very least engaged. Or at the bare minimum not getting cheated on when he’s out shagging in rock ferry.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
THE SOFA REVEL IS LIVE😭😭😭😭😭

They’ve just crammed a normal corner sofa into the room so they are literally going to be sat just facing the wall of a room that’s 50% sofa😂😂😂😂😂😂 ahahahhahahahahaa so bespoke.

• Haha
Reactions: 57