Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y is she so thick 😭 question was what TOYS Does olive have as her little girl needs new ones and yet she as replied 🤪 she love standing crawling trying to pull what spider legs hair u have off read the question before RUSH in to trying to replay so u dont miss nothing what u type your self n then replay doesmt always make sense kate so just think before type next time good luck cause girl ur gona fucken need it 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's definitely just playing sick so she can sit on the iPad deleting all the comments that reveal what the big REVEL is, bleeping Ming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
HahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaagagaHahahahahahahahahaahahahahahgahahaa- Sir John Elton singing “wind in the candle”.
bleeping hell @Abongo - near choked on my tea - hahahahahahahahah.
WIND IN THE CANDLE 💨💨💨💨💨💨
This thread is dangerous - needs a warning 🤣
READTHEWIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Deffo claiming her UC that story of Olive with dicky delo “I don’t get a look in when he’s here” he lives with you he’s always bleeping there poor sod can’t even breath nevermind work without your permission truff ya fooling no one 🤣
Probably expecting more in benefits cause she’s created the most bespoke baby. Ew it annoyed me the other day when she was saying she manifested Olive she wanted the baby to have blonde curly hair and blue eyes. Most people wouldn’t care aslong as the baby is born healthy. I couldn’t care less if my sprog came out as bald as Harry hill main thing is it’s healthy... but what a hitler mentality to have wanting specific eye colour and hair for a baby. Blimey I’ve had 5 Misscarriages all in a row and this is my first successful pregnancy since and I don’t even bat an eyelid on what he’ll look like because I’m just fortunate enough to have a healthy baby and to still be pregnant. She knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sir John Elton
Greatest Shits

1. Are you ready for panelling
2. Punctuation seems to be the hardest word
3. Revel Man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Kate hayes eyelashes are in the homebargins near me just seen them couldn’t take pictures didn’t have my phone left in the car 😫🙈🙈
You’ll know they’re KhM lashes because the ends of them are super bespoke and do not stick to your lid, even after a cup of tea and a pep talk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Oh look at me, I’m literally crying. This is how people cry right?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t even, this is the actual width of the room. How can she envisage Olive crawling around in here, she will get wedged sideways between the walls if she rolls the wrong way 😂
It’s roughly 2m wide and 4.5m long going off the floor plan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dame Hayes Kates Greatest Hits....
“Saturday nights alright for fighting (with Delo)”
“Something about the way, you look tonight (photoshopped to f**k)
“Sorry seems to be the hardest word (for bouncing up that pregnant girls path)”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.