Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair if the pinnacle of my influencer career was a make-up range in Home Bargains I’d be crying too 🤷‍♀️It’s the last place on earth that people buy make up from, surely?? 🤣👏👏

It‘s the equivalent of being an ‘cooking influencer’ and Burger King offering to stock napkins and plastic stirrers with your name on, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
To be fair if the pinnacle of my influencer career was a make up range in Home Bargains I’d be crying too 🤷‍♀️It’s the last place on earth that people buy make up from, surely?? 🤣👏👏
I would NEVER! I’m no snob, I love home bargains and love bargains in generally. But it’s literally the last place. If I want cheaper makeup I just go to Revolution or something, a reputable, good brand with good prices 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not home bleeping bargains hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It's a whole range of makeup for home and bargain. Big pics of her going up in the shop !
Looks like I’ll be shopping at b&m now I’m livid they must have mates in the buying coz no normal person would wanna have her in your shop

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's a whole range of makeup for home and bargain. Big pics of her going up in the shop !
Anyone else’s home bargains have a police man cut out in the window to deter thieves or is my local one just odd?! I hope they replace it with cut out Truff, that would make even the most harden criminals think twice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Well after this home bargains launch she can kiss goodbye to working with any premium beauty brands 🙈🙈🙈

I wonder what aisle it will be on the one next to the toilet cleaner or the one with the XXL Dog Poop bags.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just can’t even, this is the actual width of the room. How can she envisage Olive crawling around in here, she will get wedged sideways between the walls if she rolls the wrong way 😂
I can’t get over how dumb she is if she thinks that Keeping up with the Kardashians is named after Kim’s bleeping initials 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“What’s Olive’s favourite toy”

“she likes dancing”

omg buy her some toys you cheap meff. Noisy colourful ones because that’s what babies like

FUCKIN HELLLLLLLLLL AAAAHAHSHHUFCDASJAHAGA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pictures of her 🤣🤣🤣 is it to scare off robbers

See you have just joined us,
Welcome
So anymore tea?? ☕
You know the way H&B’s have the fake policeman in the window to deter shoplifters? They’ll be replacing all them with big duck off stickers of Truff instead.,

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m actually howling at how much she’s hyped this up. Imagine all her groupies that haven’t read the wiki so don’t know it’s home and bargain. All sat on the edge of their seats thinking she’s about to launch a collab with Kylie kardashian. I would love to see the look on every individuals face tomorrow when she announces 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m actually howling at how much she’s hyped this up. Imagine all her groupies that haven’t read the wiki so don’t know it’s home and bargain. All sat on the edge of their seats thinking she’s about to launch a collab with Kylie kardashian. I would love to see the look on every individuals face tomorrow when she announces 😂😂😂😂
She will still make out like everyone is overwhelmed and shocked and it’s the best thing ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else’s home bargains have a police man cut out in the window to deter thieves or is my local one just odd?! I hope they replace it with cut out Truff, that would make even the most harden criminals think twice.
Add a screenshot of her on that girls driveway and no thief would bother if there’s a risk of her bouncing down your house!

Looks I’m back to driving to Preston or into Bolton centre to get into a big B&M now duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her fans (deluded, brain dead fellow cranks) will be thinking she’s gonna have a MAC Collab or something snazzy along them lines... imagine the bubble bursting tomorrow when it’s just bleeping home and bargain. I get me koko noodles and air fresheners from there, never in a zillion years would I do a make up haul round them aisles 😂

Us trolls are gonna go wild with our markers next week in there. Bagsy drawing a twirl hanging out her gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine getting a PR box and it’s full of KHM make up from Home and Bargain 🤣. Straight in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm crying laughing here at her stories.... Shes calling Home & Bargain.... A BRAND.

bleeping hilarious !! She's making out she'a doing a line with CharlotteTilbury or something. Boss 😂😂
This is the equivalent of when Ferne McCann and Jess Wright done lines with Poundland.

Can't cope - I really don't understand what she thinks is going to be so life changing about this hahahaha, That Olivia Hale stuff is always rammed full on the Shelves. This is why she's been encouraging cheap makeup all year. She's going to get a shock people like what they like and will pay big for Mac, YSL etc 😂😂😂
Look at Morphe that's really good valuable the young ones buy that they won't be all buying KHM... she's deluded. This is the pinnacle for her now - Home and Bargain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.