Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone count the wiki views please, wanna see how much it goes up this week with everyone googling her name 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s late because she’s probably bouncing round her kitchen popping champagne as if she’s made it. bleeping funny when people now Google her cos of seeing that pic on the packaging theyre gunna be greeted by the wiki and her looking nothing like that on her own Instagram.
Also didn’t someone call it last year that she was going to be in HB?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm HOWLING at Truff trying to look all serious and sexy in that video hahahahahaha. She looks like a Fella in that pic.
So looks like she's flogging tit brush , a cloth to get your makeup off with a matching hair band , stick on pink nails hahhahahaa
Quarterback shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m just here to say about 20 threads ago my information was right and she was collabing with home and bargain. I feel validated 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Well there is no way back from this, what premium brands will want to work with her now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.