Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say a couple of weeks ago how she loves moving things around when she moved the manky green sofa an dusty dining room?? Well I'm calling a 'move around' of dressing room to garage conversation and lounge to the actual bleeping lounge.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Blimey those ain’t size 12 boobs. I mean fair play they look like a lovely pair (we don’t hate on stuff just for the sake of it eh? And some women would love to have a pair like that....) but she’s got to be minimum 38D cup no?! I can’t imagine the misery and pain of trying to fit them into a size 12 Nike😩
Size 12 feet for dayyyyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahaagagaHahahahahahahahahaahahahahahgahahaa- Sir John Elton singing “wind in the candle”.
This has really made me laugh 🤭 Sir John Elton's collection just doesn't sound as good. "I'm Standing Still" 🎶🎵🎸

• Haha
Reactions: 22
02248A81-CDD7-4B7B-AEEF-B09D8F386458.png

I feel like I’m on a (t)roll today....
Surely nobody can be as illiterate as she is??
And I also wonder if she’s not ill, this is to up her engagement ahead of tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahahahaha. I’ve just been in the gym listening to rockadile cock by sir John as it happens.
My fave is “I guess that’s why they blues it the call” followed by “man rocket” 😂
bleeping crying here.

Alright fighting Saturday for nights (with dancer tiny delo)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Think it says something when Hinchs DOG had a bigger bedroom than Olive has a living room/ play room. It’s all me me me with Kate I mean aslong as she’s got a big enough room for all her blah manny and Ali express clobber

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.