Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure if that was the case he’d have done it by now🤣 if he was that desperate to he’d just do it without a song and dance proposing abroad like what she was hoping for 🤣

She’s released makeup in the past and now h&b dolls makeup brushes what’s next a perfume that smells like a chip pan

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sir John Elton has ended me please can the next thread be:

#71 I AM SIR JOHN ELTON

Also the lateral flow tests are shite at best but they’re meant for no symptoms. If you‘ve got symptoms it’s a PCR and even if she’s been to test centre for one it’s 24+ hours for results 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Sir John Elton has ended me please can the next thread be:

#71 I AM SIR JOHN ELTON

Also the lateral flow tests are shite at best but they’re meant for no symptoms. If you‘ve got symptoms it’s a PCR and even if she’s been to test centre for one it’s 24+ hours for results 🙄🙄🙄🙄
She probably asked her mate borris if she was allowed a super bespoke instant pcr cause she has a super important busy week making an appearance in front of home bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣 remember when she made that fake account wet as a toaster to troll us all on here, well come to think of it I think she was throwing hints at what she’s going to do next
Kate strikes again 🤣 not once did she nest when pregnant, her house is a constant building site and a mess! She never allows the kid to play and be around her own surroundings! It’s actually very scary how much that kid lives in her car seat or high chair. Also why rush and push for her to grow up!! I still bottle fed my son until he came off bottles! Kate have a very good look at how stupid that garage looks! As a family room it’s a show haha!! Sat on the couch to look out into the hallway haha!! What’s next? A microwave in the bathroom??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I’m with the same hospital as Kate was where she had Olive... I don’t drink or smoke, but they’ve just sent me this with all my booking in paperwork and notes yet there was truff saying it was okay to drink on her stories 🥴 no wonder the UK is the 4th highest for FAS when you’ve got tits like her broadcasting that to impressionable people 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
🤣🤣 hope he’s having peppercorn sauce also with his steak an chips 🤣🤣
Thanks queen, hes gorgeous 😍 He’s already having steak and chips in his car seat and drove himself home from the hospital, so bespoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People have commented asking what sofa it is and she hasn’t even bothered replying so sofology themselves have how embarrassing, great promoting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 549783
I feel like I’m on a (t)roll today....
Surely nobody can be as illiterate as she is??
And I also wonder if she’s not ill, this is to up her engagement ahead of tomorrow?
Wasn’t this Olives account that she was using to stalk Danielle. The account needs reporting for pretending to be someone else’s. It already had 5k followed before she changed the name.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twit talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twit has left egg shell in
View attachment 548560its took up most of the fucken garage 😭👏👏👏👏👏👏 5 fucken months
I cant understand why she didn't make the garage her dressing room and keep the living room as it was??

Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twit talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twit has left egg shell in
Wheres the window??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All the covid tit out the window. She’s bleeping ill. If it’s not covid why does that make it okay for Mez to come and go, her Dad to come drop off whatever and her carry on yesterday going to baby groups. This is exactly why this country is up the bleeping shitter with covid because people don’t give a tit when they’re ill anyway! If you’re ill take some paracetamol, drink some water, stay the duck in bed and don’t let anyone come near you until you’re better.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.