Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks queen, hes gorgeous 😍 He’s already having steak and chips in his car seat and drove himself home from the hospital, so bespoke!
I hope you remembered to manifest him some good hair and a Mediterranean tan while you were pregnant? If not, try now- 'think it and it will happen'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell! I’m howling at that 😂😂😂 It not quite reclining fully because the gap is too small so they’re sat there like a pair of plebs with their knees bent and their heels touching the wall 😂😂😂
Hahahaha like big kids when they're say in rear facing car seats, knees touching their ears!! This thread is killing me, my kids are going to be late for school cos of you trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pre-new-corner-sofa photos so you can see the door. You can see why she wouldn‘t take these views with the sofa in place!

And whoever asked about heating, I looked to see if there was any evidence at all, and I can’t see a thing. Maybe they thought the radiator in the hall would be enough!
And on the pre-conversion photo, this is bare brickwork and before the outer wall was studded out to take the panelling, so it would’ve reduced the width even more. Incidentally, usually an existing garage wall would be single skin brickwork. To convert it to meet building regulations, you’d need a cavity and an inner skin plus insulation. Without that, too much heat will be lost and it will also be damp as nothing to stop rain saturating the brickwork. Maybe there is something that these photos don’t show but who knows?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I dreamt there was a massive horse in my kitchen. Which I guess is my brains equivalent of having a gigantic sofa in a cupboard/“snug”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine George Osbourne who helps folks sort their homes out from channel 4 having a look around Truff’s upside down house. He’d be saying WTF about a thousand times & she’d be screaming TROLL back at him 😂

I would hate that,me & the hubby have a couch each.
I think my man would love this room. He leeches onto me in bed which is great and all. But he is a sweaty hot mess.
legit woke up with his testicle stuck to my back. When I got up it was as if you’ve sat on chewing gum on the park bench

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m still laughing about someone stepping into the room and standing on 2 peoples toes. She can’t do the playroom idea someone put above, the couch would touch the door!

Bet sofology are happy with that living room ‘snug’ exposure, 30 comments in a day
Funnily enough, I didn’t see it on the tagged photos on Sofology’s Instagram. Wonder why?

I think my man would love this room. He leeches onto me in bed which is great and all. But he is a sweaty hot mess.
legit woke up with his testicle stuck to my back. When I got up it was as if you’ve sat on chewing gum on the park bench
When did you notice the testicle? Had he already left for work??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 549303
Kate when your having your catch up on here this morning, maybe think about moving the couch and tv so the room looks like this. Maybe then poor oliff will actually have somewhere to play without a vase or someone’s foot in her way!
Because then the majority of the sofa would be under that electric box storage cupboard. It would be like sat under a bunk bed. 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t think of anything more uncomfortable than going in to that room.
you know when you go into the glass/ ceramic area of John Lewis and worry your ass is going to drag something off the shelf when you walk by.
I would be on friggin tenterhooks positioning myself in there; walking around like a fuckin right angle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So anyone that goes to hers will have a sore neck when leaving 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her layout of her house is just stupid...........

• Haha
I hope you remembered to manifest him some good hair and a Mediterranean tan while you were pregnant? If not, try now- 'think it and it will happen'
He’s as bald as anything like the last one was, just ordered some hairberrrrssst using discount code truff20 because I’m not having this. I manifested and made my bed every day during pregnancy so I can’t understand why it didn’t happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine George Osbourne who helps folks sort their homes out from channel 4 having a look around Truff’s upside down house. He’d be saying WTF about a thousand times & she’d be screaming TROLL back at him 😂

I would hate that,me & the hubby have a couch each.
Do you mean George Clarke?? Not the ex-Chancellor of the Exchequer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Run down? From what?! Facials? Baby classes? The new sofa arriving? Going out for dinner? She’s done no work for 3 straight weeks now! I expect she’s more likely got a virus because she’s constantly mixing with different people in public places
52936377-5E9A-4E41-AB7B-E25414CA1A1E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Hope Mez is planning on seeing the Nan anytime soon if she’s round Truffs today unless she’s planning on wearing a hazmat suit

What’s she look like on that Tiny chair at all 🤣🤣🤣
Ok i don’t follow truff but i like to lurk these threads because they make me laugh like a mother fucker & i like to read the wiki ✌🏻🤣

Honestly though how big are her feet? They look like clown feet 🤡

Also why did she ruin her living room and not put her wardrobe in the garage???

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.