Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna get more fuming?! 🤣

we ain’t fuming Kate....we are cringing! And we are only gonna get more cringing!
I’d argue that the fact she is so obsessed with tattle and her imaginary trolls, would indicate that she isn’t winning. If she was winning she would have far too much on to be giving a duck what us rusty fridge, UC claimants are up to. I know I couldn’t give a shiny shite what anyone who doesnt like me thinks or says behind my back. If I know I’ve done nowt wrong then it’s just opinion and everyone has them. Nothing like a passive aggressive shout like hers to really let everyone know it’s all you live for

• Heart
Reactions: 34
That’s exactly what she thinks will happen isn’t it. That Hinch will froth at the mouth over her 3p makeup sponges, give her a shout out and wait for the 4 mil followers to roll in...
Yes but remember, the numbers don’t matter to her🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been thinking about this reading through, if she has pink eye she needs to stay away from makeup for a while until it’s cleared up or she’s just passing the infection back to her brushes as we all know she’s not cleaning them after every use 🤢
I was in Aldi the other day and they were selling those style pro brush cleaner machine thingies. They were £20. Best £20 she’d ever spend! The minty bint!!!

Reactions: 15
Oh sweetheart -we’re not trying to ruin it for you and no-one is cross. You’re the entertainment round here- we can’t get enough Truff please never stop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What on earth was the beige blazer and leggings situation about.... I don’t know if she’s trying to make a look but it’s just not working at all 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My fellow tRoLlzZz I haven't been able to sleep with the excitement of the REVEL today!

T- MINUS 6.5 hours? #keyengangementtime

P.s. Kate who doesn't read here, it's not about 'winning', it's called a critique and an opinion, do you want me to gift you a dictionary?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping hell why beige leggings? Anaemic hot dog legs at its finest. They remind me of the hideous stockings the nurse gave me after I had my baby.
And why does she want Olive looking like bleeping Elton John meets Pennywise. She’s gorgeous, put her in a next colourful onesie, she’s only teeny for gods sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Having a browse round my local home bargains (Bangor,North Wales) and look what I came across...so bespoke 😆
She used to bum the life out of Olivia Hale brushes saying they were amazing..... Have the just repackaged them with her name and Face. Also, that pic is very suspicious of the one she used for sofology and looks like scarlett Moffat more than scarlett looks like scarlett.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.