Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I'm gonna resurrect my thread suggestion from the last thread because it's relevant and Kate stinks ok

Katie Hayes #173 2 mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

Jodevo

“I get trolled for what I done 10 years ago” no hun your kid had no bedding on last night. You are filthy today.
Youve blagged free food all over Liverpool last month. Visited 5 santas and free days out yet asked for money for a food bank.
This is you now, not 10 years ago.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Dunno about anyone else but roasts out aren’t even that nice. Ones made in ye own back kitchen or off your mum or nan beat any restaurant hands down. Lazy cunts eating out every Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 91

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
It was so unstructured. Jumping from subject to subject without clarifying anything or coming to any kind of point. Sounds like me at a kitchen party chatting pure wham in-between hoovering up lines. I'm ashamed for them, pair of uncultured bellends

• Haha
Reactions: 86
The Harry and Meghan thread is gold
Moves too fast that one..... I'm full time KHM main troll with a few other scouse ones thrown in.... think my Husband would divorce me & take back my diamonddddd ring if I was INVESTOR in any more hahaha

Kate on her Walk & Talk to the Troops tomorrow with her Quarter of a Million Pound Ring on 🤣🤣🤣
They protect her 50% of the time, Work on her massive case the rest of it 🤣😭💎💎💎
4616D03D-D64B-4053-A5C8-D2481A8A5A23.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Talking about trying to conceive Olive ‘it gets to the point just stick it in I need your sperm’ I need to lie down in a dark room after hearing that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I would lay money, most of the money I have actually, on the fact that Oluv is NOT neurodiverse. I have three bespokes, two of whom are neurodiverse, one male and one female. Both present extremely differently to each other in their diagnoses, despite it being the same “condition” due to their gender. Oluv presents nothing like either of them or any other neurodiverse child I have met.

I am not going to write down how my bespokes present, as I don’t want to give her ideas to monetise a “neurodiverse” journey and exploit her child anymore than she already does, but I will say that my son had continence issues linked to his diagnosis until the age of 8, and at no stage did I ever have to pick poo up off a floor. That is not neurodiverse issues, that’s poor parenting.

Oluv has behavioural issues from no boundaries or parenting and lack of attention. She is bored and desperate for attention and routine - that is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Omg I've just remembered too.....
They were talking about Amsterdam on Tik Tok...

So she goes... I went to The Dam for a hen recently.... I didn't like what the plans were one of the days.... I didn't wana do it.... so I went for a 3 course meal on my own !
I uploaded a video sitting eating with my wine !

Imagine someone going on your Hen & doing that ! Her poor sister in law ! She's fucking horrible- who does she think she is ! Imagine the murder if someone done that on her Hen !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Olive doesn’t have autism.

She suffers from lack of routine, and the most common mistake parents with poor sleepers make is thinking you need to “wear the kid out” by having them out and about and running around all day every day. It’s too much and they end up overstimulated.

Children need to learn to have quiet time at home, and a calm soothing routine that starts about 90 minutes before bedtime - no screens, bath, book, milk, bed. Not being out at Casa Italia for a 4 course meal at 7pm followed by a stroll around Concert Square before being lashed into a bed with no bedsheets and having a phone shoved in her face at 10pm 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Louloulala2

The BRASS NECK of the pair of them to think anyone’s actually gives a fuck about the drivel they are chatting. If Kate didn’t have “the trolls” what would she actually have in her fucking life.

Can’t wait for all, probably what, 700 of us? to get arrested and have a meet up in the court of law. Be an amazing day out getting to meet you all 😂
Don't we all have to be arrested and charged before we go to the court of law? Hope they send us all to Styal so we can go for walks or sew mail bags and drink tea and talk more in actual real life. Can you imagine the convos?

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

Sit by me girl, you're ok

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
"If we won the lottery Matt said he'd still go to work every day..."

He fuckin hates her, doesn't he? Almost as much as Max.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Fizz22

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230109_222145_Google.jpg

Literally no excuse whatsoever. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if she was in a council house with normal furnishings and not "insta" style, she'd be referred to SS by one of her followers. All the things she does wouldn't be acceptable by a mum on UC. Drink driving, filming her daughter in the bath, no bedding, constant pub crawls, 9 day old olives first rave, bike buggy, no proper coat or gloves..... the list is endless.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Fuming that my thread title got beaten by a mere 3 votes so begrudgingly I must congratulate @Hereforthegossss

You won, Goss. Enjoy the win, I hope it makes you very happy'

Anyhooooo, our truff monster still hasnt revealed her fake ring for fear of people saying.... well... its fake 🙄 as one poster commented, she safeguards her ring more than she safeguards little content 🥺 (Big O)

Hysterically, a podcast is imminent (could be this week or next month 😒) with none other than sharpei fod, Naomi bouncy tits blows. We do expect to have a special mention on said podcast because they're obsessed with tattle more than Olive is obsessed with calamari 🥺

As ever #readthewiki

let's go troops

Buggered up the thread title in my envy of goss so have reported ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71