Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuming that my thread title got beaten by a mere 3 votes so begrudgingly I must congratulate @Hereforthegossss

You won, Goss. Enjoy the win, I hope it makes you very happy'

Anyhooooo, our truff monster still hasnt revealed her fake ring for fear of people saying.... well... its fake šŸ™„ as one poster commented, she safeguards her ring more than she safeguards little content šŸ„ŗ (Big O)

Hysterically, a podcast is imminent (could be this week or next month šŸ˜’) with none other than sharpei fod, Naomi bouncy tits blows. We do expect to have a special mention on said podcast because they're obsessed with tattle more than Olive is obsessed with calamari šŸ„ŗ

As ever #readthewiki

let's go troops

Buggered up the thread title in my envy of goss so have reported āœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Wonder if sheā€™s releasing the podcast today to clash with Prince Harry interview cos theyā€™re going through ā€œthe same thingā€ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if that Amanada user, is trying to tell us something with the name

A Man A Da

I am Man, I am Dad, I am Delo šŸ˜‚

Spit it out then little legs, blink twice if you want a living room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
@Hereforthegossss I was just going to reply to your comment then, geg is hilarious
I think every kid is a geg tbh šŸ˜‚
I say it to me niece and nephew all the time stop being a little geg, because theyā€™re always there
When I am eating a snack they pop up ā€œwhat you eatingā€
When I go the toilet, knocking on the door ā€œwhat you doing, how long you going to beā€
When weā€™re all talking there little eyes watching and gegging šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was on Charlotte Dawsons thread. Another knobhead if you havenā€™t visited.
Considering they are supposed to me friends, I donā€™t think Charlotte has congratulated her yet?
Also Mandy ā€˜the jokerā€™ Harrington congratulated her?

Reactions: 24
Smelly Arse doing a bit on a Sunday don't be silly guys....
She's probably bumming a roast somewhere for their engagement šŸ„ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fucken hell go out for a few hours come back to a new threadā€¦

meanwhile Iā€™ve been a parent now for the past 17 years and I can tell you now Iā€™ve protected my babies every step of the way just like you should. No naked bath pictures on my socials, no crying videos of some Turkish butcher holding said children, no meals the size that Eddie hall would eat, I donā€™t pimp them out for a feee Sunday roast that I have to drive 100miles for we just pay for them out of our hardworking money. Unlike Kate Iā€™m a sensible parent protect and make sure my children are safe. They also have a routine even at 17 because thatā€™s vital in a childā€™s life and theyā€™re now two sensible respectable boys and wouldnā€™t never swear when me and dad are around maybe with there mates yes but they have respect and people who meet them say this too. So what Iā€™m getting at here is as a parent we need to bring our children up to be the best version of themselves and to respect others all while protecting them and keeping them safe unlike what fat kecks is doing with big o and itā€™s seeping out of there pores as we speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I reckon Amanda is Truffs Cousion Amanda Britt the likeness is uncanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she is quiet because she is accepting the delivery of her new couchā€¦ which FYI is before Christmas (2023). Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe she is quiet because she is accepting the delivery of her new couchā€¦ which FYI is before Christmas (2023). Read the wiki.
Mad that the couch still hasn't been delivered!! She's 100% bumming a free meal "oh my god guyzzzzz best roast everrrrr"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% sheā€™s off out bumming a free roast somewhere probably drove to Birmingham and back for it. And it will be the best roast EVER everything was SO AMAZING the staff LOVED Olive. Bore off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If she posts stuff from the weekend and sheā€™s not got her ring on, sheā€™s an even nastier bleep than I thought.
Ungrateful trog she is

Reactions: 19
Howā€™s it only been just a week since the most romantic, dreamiest, perfect & personal engagement known to man? šŸ’šŸ¤šŸ«¶

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.