Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised she was 100% binned off from that business she was “working” with for the diary. 2023 collab I think not 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just got a dishwasher for Xmas and being able to bung all the pans in there rather than stand washing them straight after dinner is a game changer 🥺 so I actually got a sit down after mine 🥰

Nah somebody from within their circle posted it here 🤣

Naomi curly ho
Get the pic up troll 😂😂😂 I need to see it again

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone even shop at river island anymore? If so do they ever do discount codes? Searched high and low for one and there’s a dress I need 😐
I’d share it with you Truff but you kinda need big tits for it and you binned yours 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone even shop at river island anymore? If so do they ever do discount codes? Searched high and low for one and there’s a dress I need 😐
I’d share it with you Truff but you kinda need big tits for it and you binned yours 🤷🏻‍♀️
unid5avkjnkw1023 try this one girl, should be 10% off and free delivery 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She literally said on the Friday live that it was coming this weekend. She is just so bad at this "job". Guaranteed she will be like "sorry I was being present and forgot to release it, but that's life guys its hard and we're all winging it."
Deffo. Just like the ring, no point mentioning it if you’re not going to deliver it and show it 🤷🏻‍♀️

She really is shocking it makes my head hurt she is allowed to carry on with this bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Kate wouldn't bat an eyelid if hers broke... would take her weeks to actually notice smelly cow.......but if it was her phone... all hell would break loose !
Hers probably goes on strike so it doesn’t have to wash her knickers that she wears for 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Prince Harry interview..... like watching smelly arses Monday walk and talks.... full of lies , blaming everyone else, professional victim, woe is me fest....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve never made a roast dinner in my life and I doubt I will until I’m 40 😂 but my mum’s is so good literally fills your plate with enough for 4 people
Totally agree… Have you even had a roast at your mums if you don’t roll out the door… I’ve never had a roast as good as my mums. Even the worst one she’s ever done was fantastic. None of this 3 carrots and half a slice of meat artistically arranged on the plate. Proper Scouse dinners! (Or irish in my case)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My Instagram popular page is defo trolling me hahahaha..... she's defo got one of these bad boys. They're 2/3 grand max for a ring Mariah Carey would have on 🤣
SHYMOISSANITE…..like SHI-TE. Almost as shite a name as Bond Skin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching Prince Harry interview..... like watching smelly arses Monday walk and talks.... full of lies , blaming everyone else, professional victim, woe is me fest....
Truff wiill be watching this on her ipad mini, see Matt Im not a racist I have unconscious bias like the Royals, the trolls are wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They only go out every week for a roast cos she would charge Delo 25 quid otherwise.
only thing getting roasted in that gaff is Delos hairline.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Totally agree… Have you even had a roast at your mums if you don’t roll out the door… I’ve never had a roast as good as my mums. Even the worst one she’s ever done was fantastic. None of this 3 carrots and half a slice of meat artistically arranged on the plate. Proper Scouse dinners! (Or irish in my case)
My mum is scouse and she makes the best roasts ever. She also makes an amazing scouse and even though shes given me the recipe and I’ve followed it to the letter it never turns out as good as hers. Must be scouse witchcraft.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The Harry and Meghan thread is gold
Moves too fast that one..... I'm full time KHM main troll with a few other scouse ones thrown in.... think my Husband would divorce me & take back my diamonddddd ring if I was INVESTOR in any more hahaha

Kate on her Walk & Talk to the Troops tomorrow with her Quarter of a Million Pound Ring on 🤣🤣🤣
They protect her 50% of the time, Work on her massive case the rest of it 🤣😭💎💎💎
4616D03D-D64B-4053-A5C8-D2481A8A5A23.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.