Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littlemissduckling

Showing off the toy ring for the bond clientele 🥴🥴View attachment 1873705
Urg 🤢 rank!! There's no 'bare below the elbow' practice going on here. The germs/bodily fluids that ring is going to soak up! She's a walking, talking danger to society and her child!

Edited:
That's literally an exposed needle. Never mind being bare below the elbow, where are her gloves to protect herself and her clients from cross contamination 🤯

Shouldn't she be reported for this?

Have poor hygiene for yourself, but for the love of god dont expose your clients to it!!!
Screenshot_20230111_125610_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Wasnt there another misunderstanding where someone said Kate was having it off with someone at SW (Secret Warehouse) and someone thought they meant Slimming World? Or am I confused? 😂
That was me there was a story about Truff getting caught shagging some one at SW which I thought ment Slimming world and I was intrigued as my slimming world is pretty fucking dull.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh my god trolls. I feel like I know you all. I’m not joking when I say I have lost months of my life 😂 I saw Kate’s name on another thread, read the wiki, as ya do! Then ended up literally reading every single thread!! Then a recent thread where that lexi says summat about a magazine deal pending I couldn’t believe my eyes! I know her 😂 and I’m from Yorkshire! What are the chances. Anyway I feel like I can relax now I’m all caught up, I’ve learnt so much along the way.
read the wiki!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Shazblag

VIP Member
“I’m loud and interrupt people so people think I’m rude” They're not wrong Trufflehog.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boobies

Chatty Member
Little content was hiding in the cupboard which is miraculously empty, not emptied out because there's nothing on the floor in front of the cupboard, it's just empty. She's in there with the door closed and big truck nearly has an anxiety attack looking for her. Content pops out and reveals not only her super hiding place but that she can't close the door from the inside.

How was the door closed when you couldn't find her before? Bet it was Max wasn't it? Because you'd never lie or make shit up would you big truck?

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
You can just tell why everyone hates her. She speaks over everyone at all times, comes across so rude and thick, can’t be arsed to wear a clean top to what is essentially work (in the loosest sense of the word ever) and talks about nothing but herself. There’s not even an ounce of likability about her.

• Heart

Annecdote

I’ve skipped through it all and alls I can say is she lost three stone because people called her truffle hog hahahah

• Haha

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Don’t come at me but Naomi comes across alright I think… when she can get a word in like! She just seems to proper love her kid loads and tbh I’m a bit of a hippy mum sometimes ☮ She is defo better educated than Kate who doesn’t understand about 87% of the words Naomi uses!
Kate comes across as a foul mouthed, abrasive, lying twat. I think Naomi has got a little bit of troll in her yano cos she was pushing for the Oh Snarlin story and the racist/homophobic stuff. Hope Philly Long Fingers claps back and tells us he really jibbed her cos she stinks 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Jodevo

“These people don’t think it’s serious, when really it’s a massive case and when we go to a court of law you know I can’t discuss it online as I’ve got an ongoing thing” 🤣🤣 ok hun

• Haha

missshelby

I know she's said in the past Mez wasn't the best Mum,& it shows how she's been dragged up,that the filth & neglect are deemed as normal !!! I know the way we bring our kids up is different to how me & my mum bought ours up, I remember a neighbour of ours who didn't have anything & had learning difficulties,she worked in the Chippy,but as soon as her 3 kids came in every night they were stripped off pj's on and she hand washed their clothes for school next day,they had basic furniture,no washing machine & just beds (clean bedding )hardly any toys,but those kids were immaculate & well mannered. Those kids now all have good jobs & amazing homes & kids a million times away from their home. These kids are the same age as Kate,I always put a wash on of a night & no excuse as you can buy cheap cleaning supplies in Home & Bargain 😡

• Heart

Rocky7

crying!!!! Randomly skipped to bits of that shit show and landed on her saying “I lost 3 stone cos they called me truffle hog”😭😭😭 heyyyy truff 👋🏼 the podcast was shit and you now look an even bigger cunt 👏🏻👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Accused PLF of cheating cos she was fat but failed to mention Delo shagging his way around rockferry cos she's fat.... k lad ✌

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
That Naomi goes I was working 10 hour days kate shouts I was doing longer!! “Yeah I was doing 8-10” WELL I WAS STARTING AT 5 hahahaha

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
I’d be seriously questioning my online presence if some random clinic was using pics of my reason on their ads :oops:
6EEAFCEB-9457-4269-AD1B-CD9B01478D28.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53