Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
had my first sighting in the wild between christmas and new year. didn't rush here to report it cos i know she reads here and the battery on my ring doorbell was low. and it wasn't a particularly interesting encounter tbh but i will say that her behaviour did nothing to dispel anything we've said about her here!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Oh my god guyzzzzz we went for the BEST roast today at @BumsCavern and the food was just insane. Olive loved it that much that she stood on the table and broke out into song and belted out Nessun Dorma and everybody was just obsessed with her. My 'financė' had the best time and he cant wait to marry me and have more babies #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
No that’s fat tittys just eat order
I love that you’re on this thread now 🤣

I’ve said this before but isn’t it funny that this dickhead thinks the bizzys give a single shit about any of us when there’s murderers, smack dealers (hi Naomi) and sex offenders walking the streets bold as brass and it’s been literally 4 years I’ve been reading this thread and my ring doorbell remains clear. I’ve found more tattlers than she has. And I don’t a 247 legal team 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Whether she came across well or not I can’t give Naomi any credit, she’s chosen to have a baby and stand by a convicted heroin dealer and lives off the profits which have ruined so many lives

I listened to about 5 minutes of it. I’m screaming off truff ‘we get a lot of shit, DOG SHIT MAY I ADD’ - girl the only dog shit you get is the bags you swing off your wrists at 6am

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Katlen12

VIP Member
I wonder if that Amanada user, is trying to tell us something with the name

A Man A Da

I am Man, I am Dad, I am Delo 😂

Spit it out then little legs, blink twice if you want a living room!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Surely everybody has 2 sets of bedding for when ones in the wash? I just can't get over how much that baby is neglected. You can get a set of kids bedding in B&M for less than a tenner so there's no excuse. Proper upset me that. One horrible cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Omg Kate is as common as muck, she's thick , she's unprofessional, I feel sorry for Naomi she wouldn't even let her talk about her miscarriage with out cutting her off and interrupting her !!

She's fucking VULGAR..... she says....

"If any companies are listening Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully shit"

"I'd love your tits in my mouth to fair " to Naomi !!!

Absolute scumbag.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I meant to say last night..... did anyone hear on the piece of shit Podcast when Pep Head came up....
Kate said "Cheryl is POWERFUL like powerful"

Near choked on my green tea laughing my head off.... Pep head has really got people believing this Johnny concrete CEO routine... hilarious !
So weird....She has a beauty business on an industrial estate and a husband who is a builder ??...

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Violetx

VIP Member
She makes me laugh the way she gets on to things 5 years down the line....then makes out she's the first one to come across them. The Crown been on for years 🤣.... same with Greys Anatomy like she discovered it... been on since 2005 🤣..... let's talk about these Troops 🤣😭
Troll, her and Delo aren’t TV people. They like being outdoors, making memories 🥹. That’s why she’s just finished 19 seasons of Greys Anatomy and 5 seasons of The Crown.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Olive has been lashing poo everywhere and Max has been trying to eat it....
Olive has smacked her little cousin in the mouth and cut the kids lip open !

Wow ! Just wow !
Is she trying to sound relatable & cool by sharing this ?? That kid is a nightmare , spoilt little brat ! Kate needs to sort her out ! You can tell she can't control her - she's demented ! She's feral !

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’m having a fucking breakdown here. My washing machine isn’t draining and I’m convinced it’s fucked forever (my gammon reckons he can fix it tomorrow, told me to piss off now it’s 8pm) but I digress.. I’ve done 2 washes already today and my baskets basically empty but the thought of not being able to put a wash on in the morning is making my blood run cold 🤣🤣🤣 HOW CAN THIS BIFF NOT DO A WASH FOR FOUR WEEKS?!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
I walked past Lacy’s twice today and both times KHM was standing by the counter with a gob on. Hardly “booming” 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 58

gossip29

VIP Member
Someone asked what would she do if time was frozen. And she said walk round liverpool one naked farting 🥴🥴 does this pig not engage her brain before speaking? So embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sick

Violetx

VIP Member
Massive case 🤥
When she says it’s a massive case, what does she mean? What is a massive case? Like I think of international drug smuggling or smashing a pa3do ring as massive cases.

Should we expect that there are whiteboards with our faces and user names on them, at Upton police station?
4FFD76B3-0F09-4D1C-88FB-656301236A2D.jpeg

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
Kate can’t be arsed to get rid of the dummy cause the fat cunt had one until she was 8. I’m convinced she has some form of learning disability - not because she can’t read or write etc but seriously her brain is not wired right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57