Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god guyzzzzz we went for the BEST roast today at @BumsCavern and the food was just insane. Olive loved it that much that she stood on the table and broke out into song and belted out Nessun Dorma and everybody was just obsessed with her. My 'financė' had the best time and he cant wait to marry me and have more babies #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Dunno about anyone else but roasts out aren’t even that nice. Ones made in ye own back kitchen or off your mum or nan beat any restaurant hands down. Lazy cunts eating out every Sunday

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Or to flip it it’s been a week and she’s still hiding the ring. I was showing mine to total strangers.
Or it's been a week since her fella told her to miss the Midnight NYE celebrations so he could go back the room for a tit 💩
So dreamy & romantic 🤣🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dunno about anyone else but roasts out aren’t even that nice. Ones made in ye own back kitchen or off your mum or nan beat any restaurant hands down. Lazy cunts eating out every Sunday
Yes! Roast dinner for me is all about the meat and when you go out for one you get hardly any because they want to fill the plates up with carrots and mash for their profit margins. Much better round my mum's where you get half a roast pig and a big lump of crackling all to yourself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I was only saying this to my gammon earlier, we went out for sunday lunch today (not gifted) for a family birthday and it just wasn’t the one. He said I make the best roasties… I dont even leave them outside over night or anything 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So true I've never had a roast out that was better than my own or my mums.
I always say I'd like to go out for Xmas dinner but I known we'd all fume if it wasn't half decent so we always tit out haha

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve never made a roast dinner in my life and I doubt I will until I’m 40 😂 but my mum’s is so good literally fills your plate with enough for 4 people

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
To be fair I can see why she’ll be out for a big dinner; she’s benched tonight so may as well make the most 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Defo agree mate. I cook a roast every Sunday just for me and my kid. My other kid won't eat them so it's literally just us 2 every week and I go all out for them and they're bloody delicious. It's a tradition I think. Everybody's house should smell of a roast on a Sunday 🥘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So when said the podcast is out this week- she meant next week… Sunday also technically starts the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve never made a roast dinner in my life and I doubt I will until I’m 40 😂 but my mum’s is so good literally fills your plate with enough for 4 people
I echo everything about this! I have never made one. But just been to my mum's for one and it was banging!! Roasties to die for!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is out having a family celebration for the engagement, Or maybe she's just catching up on 4 weeks washing. Both highly unlikely I know as the 1st one would involve having to spend money and the 2nd would need her to get up off her flat arse and move herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100% she’s off out bumming a free roast somewhere probably drove to Birmingham and back for it. And it will be the best roast EVER everything was SO AMAZING the staff LOVED Olive. Bore off
No no no !!
We don’t want her thank you !!
We don’t want her to be ‘obsessed’ with anything here !,

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was only saying this to my gammon earlier, we went out for sunday lunch today (not gifted) for a family birthday and it just wasn’t the one. He said I make the best roasties… I dont even leave them outside over night or anything 🥰
You mean you don’t have the added fox piss to your roasties? Disgraceful troll 🧌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I echo everything about this! I have never made one. But just been to my mum's for one and it was banging!! Roasties to die for!
Thank god someone else on here hasn’t made one thought I’d get kicked off the thread

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.