Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Kate is as common as muck, she's thick , she's unprofessional, I feel sorry for Naomi she wouldn't even let her talk about her miscarriage with out cutting her off and interrupting her !!

She's bleeping VULGAR..... she says....

"If any companies are listening Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully tit"

"I'd love your tits in my mouth to fair " to Naomi !!!

Absolute scumbag.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
KHM 'AKA" mrs Trunch ball,and her show pony, can we guess who is the show pony question mark begins with an olive. like watching Oliver

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg Kate is as common as muck, she's thick , she's unprofessional, I feel sorry for Naomi she wouldn't even let her talk about her miscarriage with out cutting her off and interrupting her !!

She's bleeping VULGAR..... she says....

"If any companies are listening Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully tit"

"I'd love your tits in my mouth to fair " to Naomi !!!

Absolute scumbag.
Did she really say that?! There’s something not right with her. I genuinely think she needs an intervention. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 19
She’s got Main Character syndrome doesn’t she - always interrupting & turning everything round to her and her trolls and her Olaf and her life! duck off uncle fester and get in the bath you smelly toad!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it’s a bad move for Naomi to be associated with her. Anyone who associates with KHM is in the firing line and if you want trolls to back off the last place you’d do that is a podcast with Kate Hayes
‘Onemuminapodonherown’!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Kate seen her ring on the crown considering it’s the same value as the Crown Jewels and under armed security in the Tower of London. Must be why she’s not really wearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What record are they trying to set straight l? I’m 11 minutes in and they’re still talking about trolls? I don’t get it.. wtf have we done😂😂

Reactions: 20
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen
Here you go troll

Reactions: 3
She says numerous I don't care what the trolls say , don't give two hoots, don't read what anyone says about me don't care..... is she for real 🤣🤣🤣
She lives & breathes Tattle !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she even says “court of law” proves she’s talking absolute tit. We all aren’t from Liverpool or near her so is the police down her way sending coppers all over the UK to arrest us all ?

Must be putting more money into it than Madeline McCann got

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She talks shite. The police don’t take people to court, the CPS make the decision as to whether there’s enough evidence for a realistic conviction and if it’s a reasonable use of public money and resources. In order for the police to even begin to investigate, a crime has to be committed. Hurt feelings isn’t a crime.🙄

Thick as pig truffle hog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Omg!

How have they gone ahead and released that absolute shitshow of a podcast?? My heads in bits after listening to 7 minutes of it before I had to turn it off. It was like nails on a chalkboard 🤮

I can usually tolerate Truff in her lives because the entertainment outweighs the shite that comes from her mouth so the gobbiness doesnt bother me, but what in the coke fuled 3am kitchen chats was that????

Truff constantly interrupted and shouted over her and I don't think either one of them finished a sentence between them 🫨

WiFi head, show us your thumbs if you're regretting every second of ever agreeing to do that and come join us with some tea. We're all friendly here 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Has she started using the @bykatehayes account for her bridal as she wants to move away from her normal account due to pending echo article?

Is this what she meant when she said she has had to ‘fight for her name back’?

Not SW as we originally thought??

She’s keeping on nice terms with Homies because they still have her stock etc, plus you would be a fool to go against such a big retailer!

Reactions: 11
“My ex cheated on me all the time and he said it was because I was fat!”

But Kate hun, you said you fluctuated between a size 6 and 14 and you were around 6-8 when with Phill lad.

What episode you going to mentioned about being a racist homophobe? Or doesn’t that fit your victim narrative?

Sloppy podcast for a sloppy girl.
Bet Naomi didn’t realise she was starring on Miss Makeups very own personal This is your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.