Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god trolls. I feel like I know you all. I’m not joking when I say I have lost months of my life 😂 I saw Kate’s name on another thread, read the wiki, as ya do! Then ended up literally reading every single thread!! Then a recent thread where that lexi says summat about a magazine deal pending I couldn’t believe my eyes! I know her 😂 and I’m from Yorkshire! What are the chances. Anyway I feel like I can relax now I’m all caught up, I’ve learnt so much along the way.
read the wiki!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That Naomi says about her trolls and the messages she gets, and thinks truff gets worse trolling, when truffs is all on here
I’m sure she’s taking a leaf out of prince harrys book never taking accountability and playing the victim,
Constantly shouting over Naomi, she’s been to Tenerife truffs been to elevenerife
Biggest narcissist, loves the sound of her own voice, waffling absolute tit
truff your voice is horrible ye wool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been here for years, I was a lurker for about 6 months before I decided to join and chat. She's never changed. That's 42 months of her being the same, saying the same, trolls, police, big case...... 3 years of the same broken record. But she's grown guyssssss 🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Can’t take any more of her speaking over Naomi, if I was sharpei fod I would have unplugged the mic and walked out after 5 mins 😂

Notice how she admits to buying jarg handbags aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh my god trolls. I feel like I know you all. I’m not joking when I say I have lost months of my life 😂 I saw Kate’s name on another thread, read the wiki, as ya do! Then ended up literally reading every single thread!! Then a recent thread where that lexi says summat about a magazine deal pending I couldn’t believe my eyes! I know her 😂 and I’m from Yorkshire! What are the chances. Anyway I feel like I can relax now I’m all caught up, I’ve learnt so much along the way.
read the wiki!
Welcome troll, this is the best thread on tattle 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Off topic but Is there a thread on here for that Emma I don’t know surname thin lips looks like a 90s school girl! Always on tik tok off her head in kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I never knew about that ‘mum thing’ that means you can smell tit!!!

I’m not a mum and I’ve never been able to smell literal tit before EVER! madness!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has got a worse vulgar mouth than any troll on here. She is disgusting, she sounds like a proper wool chav. PLF had a lucky escape.
What’s in the cat is in the kitten and god help the gegg.

She is banging on about how obsessed with `gegg she is. Shut up big gob let the sharpei speak.

Reactions: 28
read the wiki!
You need to tell Lexi to give her head a wobble and make her read the wiki! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t remember who but Someone came on and said she had a chemical pregnancy and said she tested positive then came on her period the next day or few days later, so why did she get everyone round to tell them and made them little boxes to tell them that quick??
She also mentions about when she was told that she had miscarried
she’s a liar
And her and Matt argue every single day and it’s healthy 🥴

and pep head might come on the podcast😂

constantly say there not going to go into it about trolls then keep talking about trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I actually made it all the way through, lots of saying they’re not talking about trolls then proceeding to talk about them for 10 minutes, they know they’re good mums no matter what anyone says, she used to edit her pictures but doesn’t anymore and a final announcement the PLF cheated on her all the time and told her it was because she was fat

Might go pretend I’m a journo an interview PLF

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The BRASS NECK of the pair of them to think anyone’s actually gives a duck about the drivel they are chatting. If Kate didn’t have “the trolls” what would she actually have in her bleeping life.

Can’t wait for all, probably what, 700 of us? to get arrested and have a meet up in the court of law. Be an amazing day out getting to meet you all 😂
Don't we all have to be arrested and charged before we go to the court of law? Hope they send us all to Styal so we can go for walks or sew mail bags and drink tea and talk more in actual real life. Can you imagine the convos?

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

Sit by me girl, you're ok

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Don't we all have to be arrested and charged before we go to the court of law? Hope they send us all to Styal so we can go for walks or sew mail bags and drink tea and talk more in actual real life. Can you imagine the convos?

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋

She’s already fucked it. Discussing the case whilst in proceedings.

My barrister is gonna wipe the bleeping floor with you Truffle. Infact I think I just will since we can be whatever we like whenever we like ✌🏻✌🏻

Today guys I have watched the bill therefore I am now a fully fledged lawyer (100% bespoke).

Katie hun, word of advice, give it a rest. Go buy your child some bedding before she starts school 😉.

Now I’m gonna go learn how to be a journo

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She has got a worse vulgar mouth than any troll on here. She is disgusting, she sounds like a proper wool chav. PLF had a lucky escape.
What’s in the cat is in the kitten and god help the gegg.

She is banging on about how obsessed with `gegg she is. Shut up big gob let the sharpei speak.
No wounder someone come on hear and said olive had a vulgar mouth as well 🤔

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋
I’d be buzzin if I was locked up with you lot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.