Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every wash I do, I use unstoppables, Ariel liquid and fabric softener. She is one dirty fat woman
That she is! Have you tried the lenor outdoorables fabric softener? It smells that gorgeous and strong that you don’t even need unstoppables! 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What a scam, she's sat there, big truck, shouting at the girl who I presume is the owner of SIWD what she should and shouldn't do! They were doing a giveaway for likes and the girl and to explain to her what the stickers were, big truck them said let's give the gift to someone who's sent stickers! Someone in the comments said that's not fair, she says "why not? They've paid". Every question was answered except "Kate weres your engagement ring"! And someone asked what's your skin care routine? She said I dont say, unless you book into Bond....cheeky cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
And then it cut off before the second winner. More fool anyone who’s sat repeatedly clicking like while that scruff chats tit

Reactions: 18
Don't we all have to be arrested and charged before we go to the court of law? Hope they send us all to Styal so we can go for walks or sew mail bags and drink tea and talk more in actual real life. Can you imagine the convos?

What you in for?

Kate Hayes massive case

Sit by me girl, you're ok

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😋🤣😋
Welcome troll, arrr ay we’d have a ball 😂😂😂

E7F0ACEE-1895-4373-B905-714BB31350A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omg Kate is as common as muck, she's thick , she's unprofessional, I feel sorry for Naomi she wouldn't even let her talk about her miscarriage with out cutting her off and interrupting her !!

She's bleeping VULGAR..... she says....

"If any companies are listening Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully tit"

"I'd love your tits in my mouth to fair " to Naomi !!!

Absolute scumbag.
I wonder what the companies she ’works’ with would make of that 🤢she‘s so unprofessional as well as unpalatable 😂

Reactions: 17
She needs to be put into one of those car washes with the spinning brushes and locked in it for a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Kate Hayes is one fat, dirty, scruffy, smelly bleep and the big little geg is just like her pass it on ✌🏻🫶🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Watched 5 mins or so of her the dirty mess, says NOTHING embarrasses her (no tit sherlock!) And wouldn't say where her next hol is going to be as will be the place she gets married? Oh fk off putty head go and have a wash and WHERE'S YA TOY RING?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The shame of not being able to wear your engagement ring to “work” because everyone will see its from a frozen magazine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.