Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably had an 'anxeity' attack because she was due to film little content for freebies and she was nowhere to be seen.... poor Big O hoping to find Narnia and a phone free existence, but it was not to be

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I invite you to have a real anxiety attack Kate you large slob. You wouldn’t know what hit you. Ridiculous bleep

Reactions: 32
Just catching up so sorry if this has been said, but who is the random man who chirps in every now and again 😂😂😂 so random

Reactions: 6
Edited to add- on the podcast 😂
I'm gathering they paid for someone to produce and edit the podcast. They only follow Liverpool podcast studios and themselves on their Instagram so guessing he was someone from there.

Find it funny they promote other people who record and release podcasts. Probably to mortified with the content to promote this one 💀

Reactions: 13
I got mine from Wongs, picked it myself, my gammon didn’t trust himself. Scouse bird Steph getting hers from there did put me off slightly but they make to measure so that was a massive plus & that could be a good way for him to design his own
I got mine from wongs aswel, my fella picked mine with my brother and I love it, I like that you get free polish and cleaning for life aswel,
Not sure if other jewellers do that aswel

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just thought I’d show off 💍
He didn’t even buy the diamond it was my nannas he just got the band and this is why I love it so much more
Beautiful ❤ but do I spy a lovely garden behind you? Troll, where is your crappy yard full of rusty fridges and rubbish?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Little content was hiding in the cupboard which is miraculously empty, not emptied out because there's nothing on the floor in front of the cupboard, it's just empty. She's in there with the door closed and big truck nearly has an anxiety attack looking for her. Content pops out and reveals not only her super hiding place but that she can't close the door from the inside.

How was the door closed when you couldn't find her before? Bet it was Max wasn't it? Because you'd never lie or make tit up would you big truck?
And at two years old she had the patience to sit and wait In A dark small cupboard whilst the bison was shouting around the house looking for her 🥴

she also says “I want the close door you close door”which means she didn’t close the door herself

It’s stupid little lies like this that really get on my tits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Olive has been going to Spanish class for 2.5 years since she left the womb, but can still only just about manage Hola & Adios 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.