Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I repeat what I said yesterday, she is so unprofessional there is no structure. She said on the podcast, we are all over the place. But that’s what it’s like when you are with the kids. But you aren’t with the kids you head you are at “work”. I’m always mad busy and feel like I don’t get a minute to myself or can’t sit and have a phone call when they are up and concentrate. However, when I’m at work I’m professional and do my job well.
Just give it up Kate you are tit at every aspect of your life. Even make up it’s atrocious.
I’ve got halfway through and had to turn it off. I really can’t tolerate her.

Is this ☕
It’s just someone in her circle blabbing their mouth but they’d know the truth if you get me. 👀 I know someone who’s friends with said circle friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just someone in her circle blabbing their mouth but they’d know the truth if you get me. 👀 I know someone who’s friends with said circle friend.
Ask how many of those she’s doxxed or threatened to doxx have had calls off the people running her massive case??!!

ORRRRRR is it the case that she and her crew (Pep etc!) could probably also be done for harassment and threatening abuse. 🤔

Reactions: 20
Naomi hasn’t really promoted it on her grid either… only in here stories. Wonder if she realised that Kate has the reverse Midas touch and everything she touches turns to actual tit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Talking about trying to conceive Olive ‘it gets to the point just stick it in I need your sperm’ I need to lie down in a dark room after hearing that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
I'm gonna resurrect my thread suggestion from the last thread because it's relevant and Kate stinks ok

Katie Hayes #173 2 mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
I'm not giving them the views but it sounds like self indulgent nonense. Glad that they had to literally pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Kate talking about only showing snippets of her life.. hun your story is about 45 hours long. We have seen ur kids tit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she constantly shout over everyone. I don't dislike Naomi, she's got tit choice in men, but her dad's a grafter as well so she had no hope from the off. She seems more intelligent than KHM (not hard). From the 2 seconds I listened too, it was about trolls and kate shouting over Naomi. tit. IT IS SO BAD I WANT TO GIVE YOU A ZERO, BUT I CAN'T. SO IINSEAD I GIVE YOU A ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oooooo she’s glad she made the mistakes before Olive…. Are you ever going to apologise Katie Jane hayes makeup for being a racist homophobic TROLL?????

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.